/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Chinese muslims?

Saifadin_Qutuz
11-13-2006, 05:49 PM
Salam, I was thinking, do we have any chinese muslims here? I know there are something like 30 million chinese muslims?

I am not chinese, but I know one chinese muslim, my kung fu teacher :D

Thanks, and salam
:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
11-13-2006, 05:58 PM
i was wondering that too..is there any japanese muslims around here? am jus curious......

LUVAR
11-13-2006, 06:00 PM
thats alot of chines muslims didn't realise there were alot of them. if any chinese muslims are in here let us know as i would love to get to know more of my fellow sisters in islam:)

AbdulHassanAmir
11-13-2006, 06:04 PM
who knows? There is probably atleast ONE chinese muslim on the forums.

btw check the history thread.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
11-13-2006, 06:05 PM
I first saw a chinese brother in an Ahmed Deedat talk from Australia.

I was so happy.

- Qatada -
11-13-2006, 06:09 PM
:salamext:

We do have more insha'Allaah, but i searched and found:

yilanqinqin
- chinese

maryamjp - japanese

You can view their introduction threads to find out insha'Allaah.

LUVAR
11-13-2006, 06:11 PM
oh jazakullah khairan:) for links

north_malaysian
11-14-2006, 09:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
:salamext:

We do have more insha'Allaah, but i searched and found:

yilanqinqin
- chinese

maryamjp - japanese

You can view their introduction threads to find out insha'Allaah.
yilanqinqin is our Mandarin teacher in this forum....

I think there are not so many Chinese Muslims here as they are not really into English language forums. So do Japanese and Koreans. They have lots of forums in their own languages...

Saifadin_Qutuz
11-14-2006, 07:24 PM
Thanks all :)

Well you see, they Chinese muslims I know (my teachers and his sons) do actually speak good traditional arabic, and I thought that maybe most of the muslim chinese do speak arabic.. who knows

MusLiM 4 LiFe
11-14-2006, 07:29 PM
datz wikiddddddd! :D id luv 2 meet a chinese muslim.. i saw one on dat unity muslim channel.. :D but i fink she converted mashallah..

i kno chinese :D

north_malaysian
11-15-2006, 03:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saifadin_Qutuz
Thanks all :)

Well you see, they Chinese muslims I know (my teachers and his sons) do actually speak good traditional arabic, and I thought that maybe most of the muslim chinese do speak arabic.. who knows
Actually they speak Mandarin (all over China) and Cantonese (in Guangzhao, Hong Kong and Macao provinces)... but when they learn Arabic .. they really master it as the original speakers ...

*noor
11-15-2006, 03:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
datz wikiddddddd! :D id luv 2 meet a chinese muslim.. i saw one on dat unity muslim channel.. :D but i fink she converted mashallah..

i kno chinese :D
My mom knows a chinese Muslim who goes to our local mosque, she was a convert too mashaAllah.

Skillganon
11-15-2006, 03:40 AM
Well, what we can do is search the world wibe web, and find Japanese and Chinese Muslim and invite them to this forum.

Who's willing to undertake the task?

north_malaysian
11-15-2006, 03:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
Well, what we can do is search the world wibe web, and find Japanese and Chinese Muslim and invite them to this forum.

Who's willing to undertake the task?
Wow.. what a MAJOR TASK!!!

I think we need Muslims from China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, Fiji, African nations, and latin America to be here...

Skillganon
11-15-2006, 03:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Wow.. what a MAJOR TASK!!!

I think we need Muslims from China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, Fiji, African nations, and latin America to be here...
Pick one country and go for it. Inshallah are task will be fruitfull.
It also will be good for them to know their are brothr's & sisters out their, over all the globe, who wan't to know them.

I mean if it was not for this forum, I will never have guessed their was a Malaysian brother out their & knowledgable one at that (compared to me).:happy:

north_malaysian
11-15-2006, 08:03 AM
I wonder if we have Muslims in Antarctica and Greenland too...:rollseyes

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.