/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Praise for followers of Islam

Gnostic
11-13-2006, 08:55 PM
Dear Brothers and Sisters:
I abhor the anti-Islamic propaganda being spread by our false rulers. If we are all to survive as self respecting human beings we must reject the evil ones who try to control and manipulate us for their own selfish gain. When I was 17 years old I hitch hiked my way through Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia. I had no money but was treated with kindness, generosity and respect by all the people I met there with the exception of some Godless Algerians who had rejected their religion and accepted the tenets of communism. This personal experience has made me immune to the onslaught of fear mongering anti Muslum media we are subjected to as Americans for the last decade.
According to our new laws in this "free" country I am now an enemy of the government for making these statements and could probably be labled an "enemy combatant", jailed in a secret prison and tortured. Most Americans know in their heart of hearts that 9/11 was an inside job.
Peace be with you all
Gnostic

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maimunah
11-13-2006, 09:43 PM
well said bro n welcome to Li
may u have a beneficial stay here

peace:)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-13-2006, 09:49 PM
Bravely said bro.
i hope u enjoy your stay here with us.
Looking forward to your posts and kindness, G-d Willing.
Take Care
Peace :)

Goku
11-13-2006, 10:55 PM
Well to the forum Gnostic. Nice to se you dont buy into anti-Islam propoganda. Enjoy yourself here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
F.Y.
11-13-2006, 11:23 PM
Hey Gnostic
Lovely to have you here. Look forward to reading your posts! :)
Peace

Gnostic
11-14-2006, 01:39 AM
Dear Brothers and Sisters:
Thankyou for the warm welcome, someday may we all recreate a world modeled on the tolerance and creativity of the kingdom of Al-Andalus.
Although I have labeled myself as a Christian, I am a gnostic Christian, our creed originated in Alexandria at the beginning of the Christian era and was a powerful branch of Christian thought until the Gnostics were stamped out by Constantine and his followers when he made Christianity the state religion and Christianity became just another control mechanism for the powerful. The poetry of Rumi is said to have Gnostic influences as well as the sufic movement. If any one is interested about Gnosticism I would be happy to discuss. I think it is where the west needs to go. I believe the only official Gnostic chuch with any organization in the world today was located in Irag, God only knows how they are getting on.
Peace,
Gnostic

Sum-Muslim-Gal
11-14-2006, 01:41 AM
Hello..:)

Welcome, enjoy and have fun..hope u have a beneficial stay!!D:D

see u around..look forward to your posts...

Skillganon
11-14-2006, 03:32 AM
Wow, I gnostic, rare find. I was reading some Gnostic literature over Nag Hammadi Library.

Anyway Welcome to the forum, and have a beneficial stay.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-14-2006, 03:41 AM
We would like to know more about it. Hope to hear more from u :)

Younus
11-14-2006, 05:38 AM
:welcome: to LI forum

Keep visiting here frequently and stay active, as you will enjoy here and also learn about religion Islam, inshaaAllah :)

Yasmine018
11-14-2006, 07:16 AM
:welcome:
may you have a longest stay here
enjoy and start posting:)

Pk_#2
11-14-2006, 09:30 AM
Ello

welcome bro, have fun :D

snakelegs
11-14-2006, 12:34 PM
welcome to the forum from an agnostic!
would like to hear more about gnosticism - maybe some time you could make an introductory post about it in the comparative religion section.

The Ruler
11-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Greetinga Gnostic :)

:welcome: to the forums :)

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
11-14-2006, 04:48 PM
im also immune to their propoganda :p lol

welcome :) enjoy ur stay

Muhammad
11-14-2006, 04:57 PM
Greetings,

Welcome to the forum Gnostic!

I hope you will have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here, God-willing.

I am very glad to hear of your good experiences with Muslims and the respect you show. I look forward to reading more of your posts :).

Peace.

Sal3ma 7
11-16-2006, 03:01 AM

north_malaysian
11-16-2006, 06:22 AM
On behalf of all Malaysians here:

[BANANA]SELAMAT DATANG!!!
(WELCOME!!!)[/BANANA]

lyesh
11-16-2006, 07:26 AM
WelCome!!!! :D

*bLu_cRyStAl*
11-17-2006, 08:30 AM
hi!!
:welcome: to the form!!!
enjoy your stay!!!!:):):)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.