/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Learning More About Islam

Angelzz
11-14-2006, 12:30 PM
Hi Everyone,

Im new here and still learning about Islam, so i will be asking heaps of questions.

Talk to you soon.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maimunah
11-14-2006, 12:32 PM
welcome to LI
feel free to ask anything u want n God willing u receive answers:)

peace:)

Younus
11-14-2006, 12:32 PM
:welcome: to LI forum

feel free to ask questions here, we will help you out inshaaAllah. :)
make frequent visits and be active as you will enjoy your stay here and you will learn more and more about religion Islam, inshaaAllah. :)

Umar001
11-14-2006, 12:33 PM
Hi Angelzz,

You learning about Islam and maybe we can learn about you?

What has sparked the interested for learning about Islam?

Lol. anyhow, take care and hope you have a nice and beneficial stay.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lyesh
11-14-2006, 12:36 PM
salaaamz,
welcome to LI!
Insha Allah ur heaps of questions are gonna be all welcome here too! :D

Angelzz
11-14-2006, 12:37 PM
Well its been a slow journey for me actually cause it took me a while to wake up and see disillusioned and confused i had become with christianity and my own middle eastern heritage

Angelzz
11-14-2006, 12:39 PM
thanks guys i cant believe how welcoming you are... its so nice and refreshing especially nowadays

Umar001
11-14-2006, 12:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Angelzz
Well its been a slow journey for me actually cause it took me a while to wake up and see disillusioned and confused i had become with christianity and my own middle eastern heritage
Oh I see, well some people revert after hearing one verse some people revert after years of study and some people never revert.

Well maybe you can share your story with us, and since, wlel I dont think your muslim, you can update the story as you learn more about Islam, :)

so one day I hope to come online and see

LATEST UPDATE:

Angelzz has reverted to Islam

Insha'Allah :)

It would be cool though to see what you believ and dont believe and so on, sorry if Im asking alot, am just really curious :p

Angelzz
11-14-2006, 01:24 PM
Sorry i just finished writing my life story then computer crashed on me but basically to cut it short this time..... i started off having lots of questions that werent being answered to my satisfaction and then instead of ignoring them.... i decided to research and see if other christian denominations could answer my questions but i just got more confused.....so i researched Judaism then Islam.

And honestly all the questions were answered once i started reading about islam.... and i got excited it became a passion to read about islam i have spents weeks on end just reading anything i could get a hold of.... so i know most basic things and maybe a bit more....but i still feel like i want more to satisfy my thirst of knowledge for it

Umar001
11-14-2006, 01:29 PM
Sorry i just finished writing my life story then computer crashed on me but basically to cut it short this time..... i started off having lots of questions that werent being answered to my satisfaction and then instead of ignoring them.... i decided to research and see if other christian denominations could answer my questions but i just got more confused.....so i researched Judaism then Islam.

And honestly all the questions were answered once i started reading about islam.... and i got excited it became a passion to read about islam i have spents weeks on end just reading anything i could get a hold of.... so i know most basic things and maybe a bit more....but i still feel like i want more to satisfy my thirst of knowledge for it
Man, you don't know how familiar that sounds, if your interested and have time read this:

http://www.islamicboard.com/333869-post129.html

Its basically my story in very short terms, we have a revert story thread here.

Anyhow, my motto used to be, "All truth leads to G-d"

:happy: :happy:

Umu 'Isa
11-14-2006, 01:30 PM
Hi Angelzz,
Nice to see you made it ;)

The people here are very friendly, and i'm sure you'll find LI very beneficial insha Allah :D

Angelzz
11-14-2006, 01:32 PM
thanks LadyMaryam

I wouldnt have known about this site if it wasnt for you thanks heaps

InToTheRain
11-14-2006, 01:32 PM
Hi Everyone,

Im new here and still learning about Islam, so i will be asking heaps of questions.

Talk to you soon.

Hi Angelzz,

I hope this forum is beneficial to you and I am sure others will benefit through your questions Insha-Allah (God Willing) :)

Peace

Angelzz
11-14-2006, 01:36 PM
wow IsaAbdullah

What a journey !!!

Umar001
11-14-2006, 01:43 PM
Wierd how things work out, and you dont realise where your going till you get there and then you look back and think 'jeee that journey i just took in life seemed very planned out' lol

Angelzz
11-14-2006, 02:29 PM
i know ..... and thats another thing ppl always assume that God has deserted them when things go wrong in life.... instead of blaming God they should stop and think..... what is the lesson here? ....... thats what i do now and helps make u stronger.

Umar001
11-14-2006, 02:41 PM
Yep, well when people actually realise what they already believe i.e. common things like God being Just.

Then it is common sense that if your going through a hard time then theres a reason for it.

Snowflake
11-14-2006, 02:44 PM
Hey Angelzz welcome to the forum. :)

Angelzz
11-14-2006, 02:45 PM
thanks muslimah _sis, so far everything and everyone has been great

The Ruler
11-14-2006, 04:47 PM
Greetings Angelzz...:)

:welcome: to the forums...hope you have a great and beneficial stay here :)

:w:

Pk_#2
11-14-2006, 05:53 PM
Hello Angelzz,

friend of Laydee_Maryam :) awww

:wub: Hope you have a benfecial time here sis,

Enjoy! xx

Tc!! :D

BlissfullyJaded
11-14-2006, 06:31 PM
Welcome to LI! I hope you enjoy your stay here as well as find it beneficial. :wub: :D

amatu
11-14-2006, 07:19 PM
welcome to the forums enjoy

Angelzz
11-15-2006, 08:33 AM
thank you guys - you have all been so welcoming. i cant stress how comforting and great that makes me feel. thank you

Yasmine018
11-15-2006, 10:08 AM
:welcome:
have anice and longest stay
enjoy:)

IbnAbdulHakim
11-15-2006, 12:30 PM

inshaAllah you will find what you are searching for, i wish you success :)

:salamext:

Sal3ma 7
11-15-2006, 08:54 PM
Hope u enjoy ur stay!

north_malaysian
11-16-2006, 06:25 AM
On behalf of all Malaysian forummers here:

[BANANA]Selamat Datang!!!
(Welcome!!!)[/BANANA]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.