/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to solve lazyness?

peacechaser
11-14-2006, 09:47 PM
:salamext:

We've all experienced this sickness, but unfortunately many people keep it by theirselves, until death comes upon them, and they left nothing but regret...

Lazyness, I'll consider it as one of the satan's best weapon, while (and because) it's overlooked. The 'will' burns inside us, and just because we delay it (realization of the will), and delay it, and delay it, the will becomes a warm candle, then disappeared like is blown by wind.

The wills are mostly about our potency improvement, or even actualization of the potency, or finally & sadly to stay in the right path.

All of this problem empty into one question: How to solve it? Or maybe what must to REALIZE so we can heal lazyness?

Thank you ^^

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
11-14-2006, 10:19 PM

‘O Allaah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.’

In the evening:
(i)

‘We have reached the evening and at this very tiem unto Allaah belongs all sovereignity, and all praise is for Allaah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allaah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent. My Lord, I ask for the good of this night and the good of what follows it and I take refuge in You from the evil of this night and the evil of what follows it. My Lord, I take refuge in You from laziness and senility. My Lord, I take refuge in You from torment in the Fire and punishment in the grave.’

…likewise, one says in the morning:
(ii)

‘We have reached the morning and at this very time unto Allaah belongs all sovereignty…’

Sister Hoddan
11-14-2006, 10:20 PM
assalaamu 3alaikum,

I agree that it is a very important matter that rarely is discussed. If we only could follow the injunctions of islaam we would be better off...May Allah hellp us ameen. At the moment, I do not know of any fast solution to overcome this tremendous shackle but one big step for change is infact acknowledging that laziness is a disease. And our beloved Prophet sallahu 3aleyhi wa sallam said that there isn`t a disease in which Allah hasn`t created its cure. Furthermore, if we look into the sunnah, we can find plenty of du3as such as this beautiful one: ‘O Allaah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.’

Sister Hoddan
11-14-2006, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

‘O Allaah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.’

In the evening:
(i)

‘We have reached the evening and at this very tiem unto Allaah belongs all sovereignity, and all praise is for Allaah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allaah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent. My Lord, I ask for the good of this night and the good of what follows it and I take refuge in You from the evil of this night and the evil of what follows it. My Lord, I take refuge in You from laziness and senility. My Lord, I take refuge in You from torment in the Fire and punishment in the grave.’

…likewise, one says in the morning:
(ii)

‘We have reached the morning and at this very time unto Allaah belongs all sovereignty…’
Jazakumullahu khairan for adding the pictures. I tried to add that particular picture but haven`t learnt how to do it...yet.

salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mohammed farah
11-15-2006, 03:48 AM
can you read duas in english or does it have to be in arabic

peacechaser
11-17-2006, 07:46 AM
:sl:

can you read duas in english or does it have to be in arabic
Any languanges does'nt matter, because Allah will surely knows your dua. Allah won't differentiate between those who speak Arabic (not Arabic thought, Qur'an Languange) and those who does speak another languange.

However, if you do memorize it, better stick with the Qur'an, but understand it's meaning. You always feel better when you read Qur'an sincerely, don't you? ^^

...My Lord, I take refuge in You from laziness and senility...
Jazakallah for the duas brothers, especially for that dua which the bad things (laziness and selenity) really get in touch with me...

Now, the dua problem solved, but I still want to know the efforts to solve it.

Thank you ^^

:w:

north_malaysian
11-17-2006, 08:27 AM
Wake up EARLY in the morning.... and of course you have to sleep EARLY too.. and make sure have 7 hours of sleep.

Dua
11-17-2006, 07:09 PM
Performing Salah at the right time will help cure laziness.
Plan out a proper routine, and stick to it
Exercising will also help for sure
Get early to bed.. and wake up early.. will be effective inshAllah.
Do keep making Dua too.. :)

Umar001
11-18-2006, 12:23 AM
One effective thing,

when your at home, dont lie down, as this will make you more tired or feel like that, sit down in chairs and sit on ur bed but dont lie down.

peacechaser
11-18-2006, 08:30 AM
:sl:

Wake up EARLY in the morning.... and of course you have to sleep EARLY too.. and make sure have 7 hours of sleep.
Performing Salah at the right time will help cure laziness.
Plan out a proper routine, and stick to it
Exercising will also help for sure
Get early to bed.. and wake up early.. will be effective inshAllah.
Do keep making Dua too..
One effective thing,

when your at home, dont lie down, as this will make you more tired or feel like that, sit down in chairs and sit on ur bed but dont lie down.
Alhamdulillah, sounds very logical brothers & sister! Jazakallah... (thought I cant find the reason of the 7 hour sleeping, but I will try it)

Insha'allah the advices bring many profits to me and the others, and may Allah plans the best for us. Amen...

:w:

Keep going (or answering)! ^^

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.