/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gift of the youth

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-15-2006, 06:28 PM

Gift of Youth Part1 Part2

Check it out and leave your comments on how you found it or what you've learned from it..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
11-15-2006, 06:37 PM
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

shukran Akhi i have heard this one another akhi give me this, very SOLID SUBHNALLAH! this makes you think because as us youth should remember we will be questioned!

have you got anymore:?

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ah, shukran

walikumassalm warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-15-2006, 06:39 PM
yeah i'll post some more insha'Allah

Kittygyal
11-15-2006, 06:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
yeah i'll post some more insha'Allah

Inshallah, no hard feelings when ever you have time just post them okay :) shukran am so happy there's peeps out there whom really know what lectures are subhnallah!

are you a fan of Shkayh Ahmad Ali:?

he even came to a mosque in Brdaford 7 when i was there called Masjid Jamia subhnallah! i never went but some of me step side cousins went && recorded his lecture && since that day i heard him i was like this is one heck of a lecture && this is what you call a lecture i mean he's got thy ability to do && mashallah he's doing it already, May Allah subhanwatallah reward him for such an act && meet him && us in Janah inshallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-15-2006, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal

Inshallah, no hard feelings when ever you have time just post them okay :) shukran am so happy there's peeps out there whom really know what lectures are subhnallah!

are you a fan of Shkayh Ahmad Ali:?

he even came to a mosque in Brdaford 7 when i was there called Masjid Jamia subhnallah! i never went but some of me step side cousins went && recorded his lecture && since that day i heard him i was like this is one heck of a lecture && this is what you call a lecture i mean he's got thy ability to do && mashallah he's doing it already, May Allah subhanwatallah reward him for such an act && meet him && us in Janah inshallah

:w:

Yeah alhumdulillah Im a big fan aswell and mashAllah his lectures really stick in my mind..

Kittygyal
11-15-2006, 06:55 PM
:w:

Yeah alhumdulillah Im a big fan aswell and mashAllah his lectures really stick in my mind..

Mashallah thats good to hear, i mean he really does it he's one solid man subhnallah, have you heard him face to face:?

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-15-2006, 07:02 PM
aslaamalikum

no I haven't been to any of his lectures and missed the one he did when he came near my sides, Insha'Allah I will do someday.

Kittygyal
11-15-2006, 07:08 PM
aslaamalikum

no I haven't been to any of his lectures and missed the one he did when he came near my sides, Insha'Allah I will do someday.

Inshallah Akhi :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.