/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Texts- More than 3000?

AhlaamBella
11-15-2006, 07:10 PM
:sl:

I'm on orange network at the moment pay as you go and I top up £15 every month in order to qualify for 3000 texts. I'm a textaholic and end up running out off texts each month.

Orange have been causing me a bit of bother lately and their customer service is absolutly NOTHING to brag about believe me. So I really wanted to switch networks but I don't know anywhere that gives 3000 or more texts for as little as £15 a month.

Does anybody know anything I don't? lol

:w:
Sister Khadijah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
11-15-2006, 07:14 PM
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

on Orange now you get 6000 minutes for free for the first time with 300 texts, once the time has finished then you have to top up for #10 or more && then next month you get text && minutes again.

the best network is Voda because you get texts && every friday,sat,sun you get free minutes

02 geine is good it gives you text && mins

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ah, shukran

walikumassalm warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

AhlaamBella
11-15-2006, 07:22 PM
Just checked voda and you have to top up £5 every week and you only get the texts on weekends. o" genie only offer up to 1000 texts.

I will make dua for you Inshallah.

Kittygyal
11-15-2006, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DeepOcean
Just checked voda and you have to top up £5 every week and you only get the texts on weekends. o" genie only offer up to 1000 texts.

I will make dua for you Inshallah.

NO! you don't only get texts on weekends you get them on local days (weekdays) aswel, also why don't you try just 02 you get free text when you register for one month then have to top up for #10.

i am on contract wich i have got 5000 texts with 9000 minutes am on 02,orange && Voda i have got 3 contarct cells && 2 pay as you go

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhlaamBella
11-15-2006, 07:32 PM
i am on contract wich i have got 5000 texts with 9000 minutes am on 02,orange && Voda i have got 3 contarct cells && 2 pay as you go
I'm only 15 so I can't get a contract :(

The Ruler
11-15-2006, 07:34 PM

why not ask your folks :?

Kittygyal
11-15-2006, 07:34 PM

aww bless Ukthi you can have one of mine :okay:

well Ukthi thy best thing is go on Voda as you are young best is Voda or Orange because there cheaper

AhlaamBella
11-15-2006, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Glacier*+

why not ask your folks :?

*laughs Bitterly* That's kind of a no-go area at the moment.:heated:

The Ruler
11-15-2006, 07:43 PM
*laughs Bitterly* That's kind of a no-go area at the moment.:heated:
oh right im sorry

AhlaamBella
11-15-2006, 07:47 PM
You don't have to be sorry. I'm just suffering from major paranoia and depression at the moment and parents aren't fond of it. I can't help it.

Kittygyal
11-15-2006, 07:50 PM

aww Ukthi it's like something you want but can't get it aww bless i was in a position like you when i was little .

strider
11-15-2006, 07:54 PM
Stick to orange.

02 sometimes distribute sims which have unlimited text/calls.

AhlaamBella
11-15-2006, 07:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by strider
Stick to orange.

02 sometimes distribute sims which have unlimited text/calls.
oh do you know if they are doing that at the moment? Just for this month lol I'm dying here and missing my best friend loadz lol Kinda OTT I knw

Umar001
11-16-2006, 01:04 AM
I just want to say, dont waste your time talking stuff that will not benefit you in the hereafter, please.

I say this as a brother, not nagging or moaning, but just becareful guys.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-16-2006, 12:29 PM
I know people who kill around 4,000 minutes and 6000 text and have 2 or more contracts...

TheRightPathI
11-16-2006, 05:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
I just want to say, dont waste your time talking stuff that will not benefit you in the hereafter, please.

I say this as a brother, not nagging or moaning, but just becareful guys.
:salamext: Good Reminder. :wasalamex

Pk_#2
11-16-2006, 06:08 PM
the one ur with is fine,

o2 is ok, u get 300 txts everytime u top up 10# :)

Buh i wudn't change u dun get free minutes :'( lol

AhlaamBella
11-16-2006, 07:34 PM
lol well I'm a texter :D :D I guess I'll just have to wait for my texts next month. I missed the top up date by mistake this month :( lol I'm a right scatterbrain!

Sum-Muslim-Gal
11-16-2006, 07:40 PM
salam,

yeh am like u sis am more of a texter than calling/chatting..:D:D:D
i use to be on orange..switched to o2 its pretty good with getting free texts n minutes monthly etc am sure sis tasbiyah just said..but orange did do a deal didnt they..one free sim..i got that lol n used up my free text with out topping up n neva used that number again lol..:D:D:D

but if u getting the minutes ir free text then stick to the good deal sis..
unless u want o2 sims got loads stack of them duno what 2 do with it..thinking of bining them all....

ohh yees the customer services they make me laugh coz they all from india..n put on american accent loolzz..[no offence to any1]:D:D:D:D

wasalam

AhlaamBella
11-16-2006, 07:50 PM
lol I got a real airhead the other day when I asked if my texts would go through this month. she said 'no you missed it this month so you won't get any texts at all until 12th december. Is that ok?' growlz. what sort of question is that?! of course it isn't ok! loooool

Sum-Muslim-Gal
11-16-2006, 10:50 PM
salam

lol..that weird my texts on o2 come through even though i dont top up in months sometimes lol...still recieve them...i say go to o2 lol..its cheaper for students lol..n u get all sorts of deals!:D:D:D:D

wasalam

*Umm_Umar*
11-16-2006, 11:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal

NO! you don't only get texts on weekends you get them on local days (weekdays) aswel, also why don't you try just 02 you get free text when you register for one month then have to top up for #10.

9000 minutes?? What priceplan are you on sis? And how much do you pay a month?

Hijaabi22
11-17-2006, 06:08 PM

I'm on orange network at the moment pay as you go and I top up £15 every month in order to qualify for 3000 texts. I'm a textaholic and end up running out off texts each month.

Orange have been causing me a bit of bother lately and their customer service is absolutly NOTHING to brag about believe me. So I really wanted to switch networks but I don't know anywhere that gives 3000 or more texts for as little as £15 a month.

Does anybody know anything I don't? lol

Sister Khadijah
lol sisssssssss U so like meeeeeee!!! I used 2 top up ma orange by 15 4 da 3000 texts n ma O2 at least twice a month ON TOP OF WHICH I used to endlessly use my conbtract 4ne 4 textin n DAT STILL WASNT ENUF!!

Orange no longer do that deal cos ''customers misused it'' hahahaha, Its a gud deal, and I was wid Orange for ma contract, they aint that bad y'know stik wid em.

IF U DO KNOW OF ANY GUD TEXTIN DEALS HOLLER AT ME !

Hijaabi22
11-17-2006, 06:08 PM

on Orange now you get 6000 minutes for free for the first time with 300 texts, once the time has finished then you have to top up for #10 or more && then next month you get text && minutes again.

the best network is Voda because you get texts && every friday,sat,sun you get free minutes

02 geine is good it gives you text && mins

6000 minits??? huh??? fill me in >>> dat on contract or wat?

Hijaabi22
11-17-2006, 06:10 PM

i am on contract wich i have got 5000 texts with 9000 minutes a
watttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! TELL ME WAT CONTRACT U ON NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Lol

i have loadsa O2sims, dou get FREE texts 4 da first month??? is so how?? cos i dint wid two of em??? :?

Hijaabi22
11-17-2006, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
the one ur with is fine,

o2 is ok, u get 300 txts everytime u top up 10# :)

Buh i wudn't change u dun get free minutes :'( lol
u can change ya bolt on to get free mins instead but u dont get much muhahhaha, CONTRACTS da best ;)

Hijaabi22
11-17-2006, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sum-Muslim-Gal
.i got that lol n used up my free text with out topping up n neva used that number again lol..:D:D:D

ohh yees the customer services they make me laugh coz they all from india..n put on american accent loolzz..[no offence to any1]:D:D:D:D

wasalam
see DATS da reason why Orange have stopped duin da deal, cos ppl buy the sims for like 50 p each, register 4 da 3000 free texts deal, use da free teaxts n then BIN da sim :rant:

lol man the Customer services ppl proper crak me up wid dey dumb accents lol

mods, am soweeeeeee 4 replyin 2 the thread like ten times i dunno how to put all ma msgs in 1

Sunni Student
11-17-2006, 06:19 PM

What Tarrif is that? 6000 Minutes for £10 a month sounds to good to be true, i am topping around £10 pounds a month now on orange and i am only getting 300 free texts.

Hijaabi22
11-17-2006, 06:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sunni Student
What Tarrif is that? 6000 Minutes for £10 a month sounds to good to be true, i am topping around £10 pounds a month now on orange and i am only getting 300 free texts.
i think she may have mis typed, dat DOES sound way to gud 2 be true

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.