/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jew, Chrisians, and Muslims should unite against atheists and neopagans

Quran_Studies
11-16-2006, 10:02 AM
I understand fully that each of us regard our religion as superior to the other two. But, atheists are taking serious advantage of this, and their "divide and conquer" methodology is really not in the best interest for any of us. I have recently read Sam Harris's "End of faith" and I found it quite disturbing over how these infidels are treating us just because we believe in the Almighty. We should unite in an intellectual warfare against the apostates and pagans (Wicca etc). We should refute their criticism, their rebuttals to philosophical arguments for god (ex Ontological), and their devastating political manifesto. Why fight each other when we're all on God's side?? Our enemy are those who oppose God. Let's confront them together as the children of Abraham using our mind.

Thanx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-16-2006, 10:06 AM
well rasullulah did ally with the jews... saws even though they betrayed him. I wonder if we can really ally with the jews and christians :?

Quran_Studies
11-16-2006, 10:08 AM
No, this is war of the intellect, not physical warfare. We should unite based on commonalities, not argue of differences. Atheists and Neopagans take advantage of this.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-16-2006, 10:12 AM
^ mashaAllah i think your right, indeed in the quran it says

"Come to common terms as between us and you"

-Zakir Naik

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Malaikah
11-16-2006, 10:15 AM
:sl:

But we are meant to be giving dawah to the jews and christians in the first place. :?

IbnAbdulHakim
11-16-2006, 10:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese
:sl:

But we are meant to be giving dawah to the jews and christians in the first place. :?
think about it, rasullulah saws allied with banu nadir and stuff right, and treachorous banu qaynuqah, but WHILE allied we can giv dawah inshaAllah !

Quran_Studies
11-16-2006, 10:22 AM
We should be protection Islam FIRST before even thinking about Dawah. The evil atheist need to be refuted. Im currently doing further reading in their philosophy.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-16-2006, 10:26 AM
i was thinkin before uniting with the kuffar and mushriks we should unite our own ummah first... its soo divided !

Maimunah
11-16-2006, 11:18 AM
muslims need to unite first before taking other steps:)

wasalaam

Chuck
11-16-2006, 11:20 AM
I'm disturbed by some of the comments in this thread like "evil atheist". Atheism is just another belief and atheists suppose to be respected like people of any other belief system. Whatever they ask is based on their faith - t'is no different than others.

Eric H
11-16-2006, 11:45 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Quran_Studies;

this is war of the intellect, not physical warfare. We should unite based on commonalities,
What do we have in common with atheists and neopagans, we are all human, many of us have a passion for justice, the need to look after our planet, fear of global warming, an end to poverty and oppression.

I feel that as humans we should stop this habit of looking for allies simply to try and beat another faction.

We should seek a unity of mankind to do good for mankind.

In the spirit of seeking a greater cause for peace on Earth

Eric

Quran_Studies
11-16-2006, 11:49 AM
^^ Dont you get annoyed by atheist posts in the Infidels Forum???

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.