/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Harun Yahya DVD

Rabi'ya
11-16-2006, 10:52 AM
:sl:

As you all know, Christmas is coming....

Im spending about 5 weeks with my family over december/january...so i thought what better time than to give daw'ah to them.

I duno if any of you seen the advert on Islam Channel for those Harun Yahya DVDs, i think its 8 or 10 in the set for like £20 or something. Problem is ive forgotten the website....

Does anyone know the website...its starlite...something, but i forgotten the exact address, ive tried searching google but cant find it...

Help please:)(reps for anyone who provides the link - 1st one only)

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-16-2006, 10:58 AM
u kno in those DVD's, is there an option to turn the music off by any chance? :? just wondering :)

May Allah guide your family ukhtee inshaAllah ta'ala

Ameen !

Sum-Muslim-Gal
11-16-2006, 11:11 AM
salam,

here the website.. www.harunyahya.com.. go into this maybe u could find what ur looking for in here!!
his a GREAT author..love his videos n books got most of the books, n watched most of them its great enjoy sis!!!:D:D:D

hope that helped!!!:D:D:D

wasalam

Rabi'ya
11-16-2006, 11:32 AM

thanks for the link..its not the one im looking for tho....ima check it out anyway...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ameen
11-16-2006, 03:38 PM
salam,

please try this website (it's Harun Yahya's official online-shop):

http://www.bookglobal.net/xcart/customer/home.php

wsalam

Rabi'ya
11-16-2006, 05:37 PM

thanks for the website but lol its not the one....

the one im looking for is called starlite enterprises or starlite prodctions its star lite something but i forgot it.......

if anyone sees it on islamchannel can u let me know as they dont advertise very often and i havent seen it all day.

jazakAllah kheir

ameen
11-20-2006, 08:00 PM
salam,

they are showing the advert on TV as I type this message : )

http://www.starlitedigital.com

wsalam

Rabi'ya
11-20-2006, 08:12 PM
lol, i saw the advert when u did :) looool

jazakAlla kheir......reps4u;)

Rabiyal
11-21-2006, 08:55 PM
MashAllah Rabi'ya
I know it gets tough as you grow older, but atleast you are makin an effort and Allah is helping you, May Allah be always there for you. Keep up the good work. and don't worry about family as long as your husband is there for you that's all you need. (I am in the same boat)
Really happy for you.
Rabs

lyesh
11-21-2006, 09:16 PM
salaamz.
:? huh??? Rabiyal....and Rabiya.... r u both twins, duplicates, clones... lol!

Sum-Muslim-Gal
11-21-2006, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lyesh
salaamz.
salam

lol i doubt very much they have similar name...but maybe goin thru same situation...:muddlehea

Harun yahya cooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!:love:

wasalam

Rabi'ya
11-22-2006, 10:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabiyal
MashAllah Rabi'ya
I know it gets tough as you grow older, but atleast you are makin an effort and Allah is helping you, May Allah be always there for you. Keep up the good work. and don't worry about family as long as your husband is there for you that's all you need. (I am in the same boat)
Really happy for you.
Rabs
jazakAllah kheir for the supopse sis....and ameen to the duaa.

I pray for you and ur family too inshAllah

HAvent seen u online for a while sis - u used to be regular - what happened?

format_quote Originally Posted by lyesh
salaamz.
lol, no were not duplicates or clones sis lyesh :okay: just got same name - dont worry, theres only one of me alhamdulillah:muddlehea

Rabiyal
11-22-2006, 03:22 PM
salam

lol i doubt very much they have similar name...but maybe goin thru same situation...
I don't know if it's in the stars or something but I know another Rabia who's going thru the same thing with her parents. May Allah-Subhan'u'tala guide us all.
HAvent seen u online for a while sis - u used to be regular - what happened?
well Sis I had a baby and it just took some time getting adjusted to her. Plus I moved from one state to another without any help from family so it took alot of my time. Now that Allhumdulilah I am settled it's good to be back.
But kinda superised to see that you are not a mod. What happened there?
Rabiya

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.