/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

chris4336
11-17-2006, 12:41 AM
Hello, my name is Christina, I have not converted but have been studying Islam for about 6 months now. I'm looking to meet some other people who have converted who would be willing to give me some advice. I'm feeling kind of lost right now, no longer a Christian like before, but still not completely a Muslim. I do believe in God though and this belief keeps me searching for the truth. Also, needless to say my old friends and family are less than thrilled with this new "phase" I'm going through, so I'm kind of alone.

Hope to chat with some of you!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Skillganon
11-17-2006, 02:13 AM
Asslamu alaikum sis,

Welcome to the LI forum. We have range of people here from New Muslim(revert), Old muslim, grandaddy muslim from variouse background, aswell as atheist, agnostic, christian e.t.c.

It is a great place to learn. Hope to hear from you soon.

Malaikah
11-17-2006, 02:39 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum! May God guide you and guise us all to Islam, the true religion. :)

samiya_06
11-17-2006, 02:44 AM
welcome to LI forum,
i hope u have a great and benefical stay here.

May Allah Guide you in the Right Path.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Younus
11-17-2006, 06:50 AM
:welcome: to LI forum

Keep in touch here and stay active, as inshaaAllah you will learn here more and more about The True Religion - Islam. :)

may Allah guide you, inshaaAllah

north_malaysian
11-17-2006, 06:54 AM
On behalf of all Malaysian forummers here:

[BANANA]SELAMAT DATANG!!!
(WELCOME!!!)[/BANANA]

The Ruler
11-17-2006, 06:09 PM
Greetings Christina :)

:welcome to the forums...hope you have a great and beneficial stay here :)...May God help you find the true way of life, Islam :)

:w:

Sal3ma 7
11-17-2006, 06:45 PM
:welcome:
Hope u enjoy ur stay!

rubiesand
11-17-2006, 07:07 PM
Welcome Christina!

:rose:

Yasmine018
11-18-2006, 08:13 AM
maY yOu hAvE a wOndErFul aNd lOngEst sTaY hErE.
enjoy!

Maimunah
11-18-2006, 11:39 AM
welcome to LI:)

peace

Makky
01-29-2007, 04:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chris4336
I'm feeling kind of lost right now, no longer a Christian like before, !
Now after your convertion can you explain this? why did you feel that? from where did the 1st pulse come?

Samira_01
01-30-2007, 10:33 PM
Welcome :)

unknown_JJ
01-30-2007, 10:42 PM
Asslamu alaikum sis,

WELCOME TO THE FORUM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!