/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sanctions against israel

bb_aisha
11-17-2006, 09:10 PM
We need to make our voices heard and pressure our governments to place sanctions against Israel. Please sign this petition

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/2601/petition.html

Shukran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
11-17-2006, 09:11 PM
:salamext:

Alhamdulillah, done.

-Shakirah-
11-23-2006, 10:49 PM
peace
we need more people to see this thread.
There's only 29 names there at the moment....

Goku
12-08-2006, 09:18 AM
Salam, good petition. More people need to see and sign it, Insha'Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mohammed farah
12-16-2006, 12:04 AM
honestly i think its pointless to sign the petition we already had a protest in london about how is illigeal and for isreal to be sanction and also in some places around the world so if that didnt change the govermants minds then how will a online petitiion do trust me thers been houndred of website were thousands of people have signed online petition and nothing has changed for years.

Woodrow
12-16-2006, 12:24 AM
I am always a little cautious about any sanctions against Isreal. Keep in mind the UN does not recognise Palestine as a country. All sanctions directed against Israel will often end up as being sanctions against Palestine.

I believe the petition needs to be more specific and state exactly what sanctions are desired and how to keep the sanctions from also being applied to Palestinians.

Abdul Fattah
12-16-2006, 12:36 AM
4 weeks later, and I just added the 36th signature? What's wrong with this world :(

SilentObserver
12-16-2006, 08:06 AM
Why sanction Israel? There are many good people there. I support them.

mohammed farah
12-17-2006, 01:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SilentObserver
Why sanction Israel? There are many good people there. I support them.
because its an illigal state:rollseyes

SilentObserver
12-18-2006, 08:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed farah
because its an illigal state:rollseyes
(psst....hey...it's spelled 'illegal') :rollseyes

No, Israel is a legal, legit state actually. Sanctions only hurt good people.

Skillganon
12-18-2006, 04:42 PM
They can immigrate.

That's it I am signing the petition.

sudais1
01-03-2007, 03:26 AM
there was an earlier thread showing true jews protesting against illegal state of Israel. im gunna sign,

DOWN WITH ISRAEL!!!

Darkseid
01-08-2007, 12:07 AM
Well I've been doing something about it. I'm trying to create an online community where unrepresentive people can discuss matters together and in turn eventually support each other's goals. It will do a lot of good for Palestine if you have Vermont, Ireland, Tibet, East Turkistan, Wales, Cornwall, Saamiland, Kurdistan, Cabinda, Alaska, Kabylia and so on supporting Palestine's indepedence or autonomy from Israel. And in turn Palestine will support their independence and autonomy. So then everyone wins.

Anyways my idea is to create a federal republic in the middle east between Israelis, Palestinians, and a vast number of other people that live in the Levant area.

Jerusalem could be made into a federal district like Washington D.C. and the capital that encompasses the entire city with in addition to the rural outside areas.

Well what is your opinion about that? It would certainly be better than to have Palestine under Israel's dominance.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.