(if Allah willed)
what would it mean for earth? for you?

like everytime your head chopped of another one would grow n stuff like that

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
11-18-2006, 12:26 AM
Man!

brother what did I tell you! You always come up with such question lol :p

Kinda reminds me of the movie highlander.

if I had the privalage of that happening, I'd do crazy things man, but u have to tell us more detail like:

*When you die are you brought back to life instantly
*Are you brought back to life in the same place
*Do you always have the same identity
*Do you stop living and u com back to life or do u jus continue living and your body parts are jus brought together
*Would we feel pain

And so on

Cos that would determine what I'd do, for example, I wouldnt jump off a buildng if I could feel pain.

glo
11-18-2006, 12:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
(if Allah willed)
what would it mean for earth? for you?

like everytime your head chopped of another one would grow n stuff like that
Now there's a creepy thought!
(Have you watched 'Highlander' once too often?? :rollseyes :giggling: )

On a more serious note, we would never enter paradise - and that would be a disaster!! :uuh: imsad

Peace

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-18-2006, 12:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
Man!

brother what did I tell you! You always come up with such question lol :p

Kinda reminds me of the movie highlander.

if I had the privalage of that happening, I'd do crazy things man, but u have to tell us more detail like:

*When you die are you brought back to life instantly
*Are you brought back to life in the same place
*Do you always have the same identity
*Do you stop living and u com back to life or do u jus continue living and your body parts are jus brought together
*Would we feel pain

And so on

Cos that would determine what I'd do, for example, I wouldnt jump off a buildng if I could feel pain.

yeah you would be in pain untill your armor leg grows back again, same identity, just duniya no afterlife, you reach of good healthn thats it..

makes you think innnit

brother esa was my inpiration to make this new threead ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-18-2006, 12:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
On a more serious note, we would never enter paradise - and that would be a disaster!! :uuh: imsad
Peace

Ha true! i choose that over living forever. If I was to live forever, i would be dealing with problems in my never ending life! Heck no, no living forever :D

Umar001
11-18-2006, 12:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
yeah you would be in pain untill your armor leg grows back again, same identity, just duniya no afterlife, you reach of good healthn thats it..

makes you think innnit

brother esa was my inpiration to make this new threead ;D
What? So how long does the leg take to come back, cos if it takes only like 0.17372 of a second then ok, but if it takes as long as having a bbaby takes then thats terrible.

if I was the only person with this power it would be so coool man.

Lol glad I inspired you, inshaAllah next time I'll inspire you to do something you get reward for! ;) :happy: :happy:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-18-2006, 12:37 AM
i think we have some weirdos in here....:p
*walks away slowly* lol

Woodrow
11-18-2006, 12:38 AM
There is an old Chinese Curse that translates as "May you live 1,000 years (in old Chinese thought 1,000 years equals forever)".

Stop and think. The Earth is material and has finite limits. Eternity is sufficient time for a person to move every grain of sand into every possible configeration and then repeat the same act billions upon billions of times. No matter how enjoyable life may seem, it would eventualy become monotonous after we have memorized the location of every object on earth.

I believe that one second in Jannah is worth more than an eternity on earth.

Allah(swt) in his wisdom knows our limitations and he has freed us from the need to be condemned to an eternity of boredom. Allah(swt) has the mercy to keep our stay here only as long as is needed for us to either complete or to fail our trial.

Umar001
11-18-2006, 12:42 AM
But I mean, Iblees made du'a that he can stay on earth till judgement day, i.e. like forever am sure he aint bored.

I mean imagine all the stuff you'd see, all the prophets peace be upon them and so on, I mean dang, if I could live till the end of the earth i would, jus so i can see Eesa peace be upon him.

Whooohoooo, where do I sign?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.