/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Halal fun or halal scum?

ShivrajSingh1
11-19-2006, 01:12 AM
i do not want to offend with title, only give same effect to those that say halal is fun. when we that dont believe in it are offered title of fun....

in islam it is imperitive to keep the animal in full conciousness, thus meaning it fully experiences its vicious death. similar to burying some one alive to a certain extent i suppose.

it is a terrible vicious act, that i do not believe that god would want as he i do not believe is terrible and vicious. why can muslim not do decent thing rather than listen to dogma and mohammed and reject such evil idol practice instead of encouraging it.

no wonder christian say mohammed have satanic verses and be from satan....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
11-19-2006, 01:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ShivrajSingh1
i do not want to offend with title, only give same effect to those that say halal is fun. when we that dont believe in it are offered title of fun....

in islam it is imperitive to keep the animal in full conciousness, thus meaning it fully experiences its vicious death. similar to burying some one alive to a certain extent i suppose.

it is a terrible vicious act, that i do not believe that god would want as he i do not believe is terrible and vicious. why can muslim not do decent thing rather than listen to dogma and mohammed and reject such evil idol practice instead of encouraging it.

eh? looks like ur post is haram scum....

explain please maybe i misuderstood. :rollseyes

Sum-Muslim-Gal
11-19-2006, 01:14 AM
:offended: :offended: :offended: ASTAGFIRULLAH!!!!!!

lolwatever
11-19-2006, 01:15 AM
^ banta singh in town :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sum-Muslim-Gal
11-19-2006, 01:16 AM
Lol:D

Malaikah
11-19-2006, 01:28 AM
WHAT on earth are you talking about? pure rambling... :?

ShivrajSingh1
11-19-2006, 01:28 AM
i say other thread not started by me say halal is fun.

but it no fun to animal. so i find offensive calling it fun.

Malaikah
11-19-2006, 01:29 AM
Are you talking about slaughtering?

Halal means something that is permissable. It is just a general word.

lolwatever
11-19-2006, 01:31 AM
i say other thread not started by me say halal is fun.

but it no fun to animal. so i find offensive calling it fun.
huh so ur saying.. that the threads you don't start aren't fun?

and what's animals to do with it? there's roosters and other animals that make threads here :?

ShivrajSingh1
11-19-2006, 01:31 AM
yes, sorry i thought the first post made that obvious. my apologies it did not. yes i know halal, haram is not just related to diet.

i am talking about the slaughter.....

Snowflake
11-19-2006, 01:33 AM
And which God do you believe in that allows you to insult other faiths? Seems to me you worship none other than Satan.

And it's funny how you come here to insult muslims and think you will last. Very soon your post will be deleted and you will be HISTORY!

bye bye.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-19-2006, 01:35 AM
:peace: peace and greetings mr singh :)

please explain whats wrong and accept our apology for anything wrong which may have been done unintentionally. Clearly you are not very happy, well let me apologise on behalf of whoever it was first, i hope you wont take it to heart :).

:peace: :)

ShivrajSingh1
11-19-2006, 01:35 AM
lolwatever, you say:

"huh so ur saying.. that the threads you don't start are fun?

and what's animals to do with it? there's roosters and other animals that make threads here "

no i was saying another thread that was not started by me, referred to halal as being as fun.

how you established logic in your first sentence is beyond me

IbnAbdulHakim
11-19-2006, 01:36 AM
Mr singh i await your apology in return :), any second now

Peace

lolwatever
11-19-2006, 01:37 AM
yes, sorry i thought the first post made that obvious. my apologies it did not. yes i know halal, haram is not just related to diet.

i am talking about the slaughter.....
ok first of all wats that to do with satanic verses n what not

secondly... check out this:

http://behold--thepowerofcheese.spac...3D7B!178.entry

hope that helps..
take care all the best

ShivrajSingh1
11-19-2006, 01:39 AM
i worship only one god, and that is the true god. yes i am week by engaging myself on this site (something that i should not do) but when muslims try to attack other religions, which a massive amount do, i think it a little rich that you say i should stay quiet yet you do not mind muslims calling muslims all sorts of names and attacking their religions...were you posting in those threads to stop those attacks by muslims too? i suspect not...devious maybe. but if i wrong and you have posted there, my humblest and deepest apologies as it is meant to the devious evil people not someone like you who is active to protect all religions

Snowflake
11-19-2006, 01:42 AM
why are you bothering to post him helpful links.. it's not like he came here to learn.

ShivrajSingh1: no wonder christian say mohammed have satanic verses and be from satan....
That says it all!

lolwatever
11-19-2006, 01:42 AM
i worship only one god, and that is the true god. yes i am week by engaging myself on this site (something that i should not do) but when muslims try to attack other religions, which a massive amount do, i think it a little rich that you say i should stay quiet yet you do not mind muslims calling muslims all sorts of names and attacking their religions...were you posting in those threads to stop those attacks by muslims too? i suspect not...devious maybe. but if i wrong and you have posted there, my humblest and deepest apologies as it is meant to the devious evil people not someone like you who is active to protect all religions

umm what's your point can you tell us what you're trying to ask in a few simple sentences :?

you really do sound like one of zAk's banta singh characters in live action.... making no sense at all.

ShivrajSingh1
11-19-2006, 01:43 AM
if you want my apology you have it. i apologise for offending you.

but why you not make muslims apologise when they attack non muslim (or of the book) religions?

or maybe your heart is pure and you so quickly jump in to defend our religions....or may be you hesitate...hey my friend...or maybe you dont intervene at all...or maybe even more so you smile with a little bit of deviousness, that can not be godly therefore only something opposite

IbnAbdulHakim
11-19-2006, 01:43 AM
I ask shivraj and everyone else to stop any further posts in this thread.

Hopefully this fitnah will be closed soon inshaAllah ta'ala

:salamext:

lolwatever
11-19-2006, 01:44 AM
singh! what is your point?

are you askng why we attack other religions? We debate with people of other religions, so if you're so proud of yorus then prove us wrong... the comparativ religiont herad is there for exactly that purpose..... nto the halal fun. Unless you want to joke about ur own religion here :offended:

You're confused and confusing everyone else... first you're asking about slaughtering now you're darting to this... whats ur point fella?

Snowflake
11-19-2006, 01:46 AM
OH stop trying to act all innocent now.. we have members from all faiths who engage with muslims members with good manners and speech. Those who don't aren't left to roam around for long.

You made urself clear from your original post. But make the most of what time you've left here because it won't be long.

lolwatever
11-19-2006, 01:47 AM
iqtarabatissaaa'3ah :p

IbnAbdulHakim
11-19-2006, 01:52 AM

but why you not make muslims apologise when they attack non muslim (or of the book) religions?
I apologised on behalf of them, islam teaches us to talk about our faith in the best of manners, and if your offended then i guess we havent been doing that. Islam also teaches us to respect other faiths.

So i hope you understand now, please dont hold a grudge against islam even if you might hold it against muslims.

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.