/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Blood Libel

UmAselAlJazairy
11-19-2006, 02:53 AM
SALAAM 3ALEYKUM W RA7MAT ALLAH W BARAKATUHU BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND HI TO THE OTHERS,

I really donno how to introduce this video so all I can say is watch it and pass it on, inshaAllah, I stress that the pictures are not that pleasant and that I am not pleased either to present such a video. However, my goal is to inform the people of what is going on to avoid living in the dark.
Then after that if you wanna know more about the actual situation make a research about the Bohemian Grove...
Yallah its worth it.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnw7j_jewish-ritual-murder-revisited

SALAAMZ

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
KAding
11-19-2006, 12:44 PM
If it is nasty, I would rather not watch it.

Could you tell me who are what is being ritually murdered?

UmAselAlJazairy
11-19-2006, 01:49 PM
ok basically it's about the sacrifices that jewish made and are still making. They killed in the past some catholic children and drunk their blood. It is not fake as some people could imagin it is only an awful reality.
wsalaam

Trumble
11-19-2006, 04:17 PM
Ah... the usual anti-semitic garbage. Joseph Goebbels would be proud.

The video quotes one academic, Dr Harrell Rhome. Who, amazingly, is a notorious anti-semite and 'revisionist' historian of the Holocaust. Have a browse though any neo-Nazi website and you'll see his name somewhere.

Sadly, there really is no chance of peace in the Middle east until people stop giving credibility to this sort of trash.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IzakHalevas
11-19-2006, 04:49 PM
BLOOD LIBEL is a myth created by people to reason killing an expelling Jews in Europe. It has been proven completly false.

It is next to impossible to explain the accusations that were hurled at the Jews during this time. Jews were persecuted not only for being "Christ-killers" but as "baby-killers."

The first such accusation -- better known as a "blood libel" -- was leveled in 1144 in Norwich, England. There, Jews were charged with kidnapping a Christian baby and draining the baby of blood. The charge became so popular it would sweep, in various forms, through Europe and then spread to other parts of the world.

Now why did Jews need blood in Christian opinion? This is a multiple-choice question:
  1. Jews suffered from hemorrhoids as a punishment for killing Jesus and drinking blood was the best cure for hemorrhoids at the time.
  2. All Jewish men menstruate and need a monthly blood transfusion.
  3. Jewish men, when they're circumcised, lose so much blood because of that surgical procedure that they need to drink Christian babies' blood.
  4. It's the chief ingredient in matzah, and therefore prior to every Passover Jews would be requiring a large supply.
  5. All of the above.
What do you think the correct answer is? Shockingly, it's (e) -- all of the above.
This is a very important lesson in anti-Semitism. You can say anything about the Jews and people will believe it.
It's ironic that Jews, who are prohibited by Jewish law of consuming any blood whatsoever (kosher meat is carefully washed and salted to remove all traces of blood) were precisely the people accused of drinking blood.
The blood libel makes even less sense when you consider that in the 13th century the Church adopted the doctrine of transubstantiation. This is a mystical idea which maintains that when the priest says mass over the wafer and wine, these objects mystically change into the body and blood of Jesus. Christians who consume the wafer and drink the wine are said to be mystically eating the flesh of Jesus and drinking his blood.

It's ironic that the Christian world, while engaged in the ritual of "drinking the blood of Jesus" would accuse the Jews -- who are forbidden to drink blood -- of this totally fabricated hideous crime.

Then the accusations got even more wild.

But then the accusations got even more wild.
Starting in Switzerland and Germany in the 13th century, Jews were accused of kidnapping communion wafers from churches. Why would the Jews do this in Christian view?

To torture it.

Medieval documents tell stories describing how a Jew (usually called Abraham) steals a wafer from a church, sticks a knife in it, and blood starts pouring out. And then he cuts it up into pieces and sends it to different Jews who all torture it.

This would be funny, if not for a fact that thousands of Jews were slaughtered as a result of such stories. For example, the entire Jewish community of Berlitz, near Berlin in Germany, was all burned alive based on the accusation of torturing a wafer!

(To read more about this subject see The Devil and the Jew by Joshua Trachtenburg or "Why the Jews?" by Dennis Prager and Joseph Telushkin.)

JEW TAXES
Throughout this time, the Jews were physically marginalized -- beaten, burned, raped. And they were economically marginalized -- pillaged, robbed, taxed nearly to death. Indeed, their money was one of the reasons they were tolerated at all. Jews were a good source of income to the crown. They were specially taxed with special punitive "Jew taxes."

We will see later in Germany that 38 special taxes were imposed on the Jews. There was a tax to be born, a tax to die, a tax to wear a kippah, a tax to be married, a tax to be circumcised, a tax to buy Shabbat candles, a tax to exempt you from the German army in which you were not allowed to serve anyway because you were a Jew. If you want to know why Jews are so good at evading taxes and why so many Jews are into accounting, it comes from literally 1,500 years of trying to stay alive not being taxed to death by their enemies.

And what would happen eventually, once Jews were drained of their money they would be expelled.

This is what happened in England where heavy taxng of the Jewish population of 5,000 people supplied the crown with 20% of all of its income.
In 1290 -- on the 9th day of Av, which is the same day that the Temple in Jerusalem was twice destroyed, and which is therefore the worst day in Jewish history -- the Jews were expelled from England and not permitted to return for almost four centuries.

Other countries would soon follow suit, but first would come another twist in the persecution of the Jews.

Keltoi
11-19-2006, 04:51 PM
This is disgusting. There are actually movies made in the middle east that show Jews killing Catholic children and drinking blood.

Muslim Thinker
11-19-2006, 05:58 PM
Jews are so sick. This is horrible.

Trumble
11-19-2006, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Thinker
It is complete rubbish, intended to generate hatred in people foolish enough to believe it.

Muslim Thinker
11-19-2006, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
It is complete rubbish, intended to generate hatred in people foolish enough to believe it.
Let's see:

1.) They site historical documents to back up their claims.
2.) They explain why it is not practiced today and how Jews altered the meaning of "Holocaust."
3.) You provide no proof of refuting the video using primary source documents. Instead to cried "neo-nazi."

Is the video factual or not?? Are those historical contents real? If not, please prove why.

Trumble
11-19-2006, 07:35 PM
Let's see:

1.) They site historical documents to back up their claims.
2.) They explain why it is not practiced today and how Jews altered the meaning of "Holocaust."
3.) You provide no proof of refuting the video using primary source documents. Instead to cried "neo-nazi."

Is the video factual or not?? Are those historical contents real? If not, please prove why.
I suggest you read Izak's post, particularly;

You can say anything about the Jews and people will believe it
Or try this.

Just because a document is 'historical' or 'primary' does not make it true.. indeed to some degree or other most concerning even vaguely controversial subjects are usually not. Historians would have a much easier time if that wasn't the case. The reasons why these are not are both unpleasant, and fully explained. Not being a historian, I can't quote any primary sources that contradict them, and I very much doubt there are any. Who would have written them? Who would defend society's chosen scapegoats? The Jews themselves, possibly but what credibility would you give to those? Most people at the time were quite happy and suficiently gullible to see their own prejudices re-enforced, just as are you centuries later.

Muslim Thinker
11-19-2006, 07:40 PM
More details about Jewish history on Jew Watch dot com. It's an online authority when it comes to Jewish history.

Trumble
11-19-2006, 07:45 PM
More details about Jewish history on Jew Watch dot com. It's an online authority when it comes to Jewish history.

Laughable! An "online authority"?! It's a piece of anti-semitic trash. "Jew Watch"?!

What's "Today's Quotation Concerning Jews..." ?

"You will only find in the Jews an ignorant and barbarous people, who for a long time have joined the most sordid avarice to the most detestable superstition and to the most invincible hatred of all peoples which tolerate and enrich them." ("Juif," Dictionnaire Philosophique).

Go away....

Ninth_Scribe
11-19-2006, 08:21 PM
Wow, I know it's a custom for Hunters to sip the blood of their kill before it dies, but I haven't seen this written into any religion. My brother was murdered by a childhood friend, because of a warped version of the Hunter's tradition. This dude believed he could acquire my brother's 'power' thereby doubling his own. Needless to say, the subject has haunted me ever since, so it's not like I haven't been looking.

But as far as I know, the Jews were required to sacrifice their first born sons as it was mentioned again in Book of Nehemiah (specifically Chapter 10 verse 37) - but this was for assigned service in the Temple. Basically, the first-born son of every household of a first born son, was offered for service in the Temple (Google: the Nethinim). While some scholars consider these men to be offerings of a mixed background, I disagree, on the basis that in the Book of Ezra, they were the only members of the Return who were "expressed by name" (specifically: Chapter 8 verse 20),

I think they got that tradition from Book of Genesis. There, the ancestry of Adam is listed in this way: So and so begot so and so and had 230 other sons and daughters. There was never any importance given to the children who came after. They weren't even named. Only the first born sons of the first born sons were named, by their generations. Don't ask... I have no idea why, but they followed the tradition in almost everthing they did.

Restoring the Book of Generations happens to be one of my pet projects... but the generations got really tangled up over time. It will probably take me forever to sort them all out.

Ninth Scribe

Book of Nehemiah on Sacrifice of First Born Sons = http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt35b10.htm

Book of Ezra on the Nethinim = http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt35a08.htm

Curious girl2
11-19-2006, 08:49 PM
Beleiving in this rubbish is akin to non muslims beleiving that all muslim males beat the c**p out of their wives at every opportunity. Its total and utter rubbish and if you beleive it then I feel very sorry for you.

Peace
CG

IzakHalevas
11-19-2006, 08:54 PM
If that is so then Jihadwatch.com is the news source that is 100% true on Muslims....

KAT
11-19-2006, 08:55 PM
Don't believe everything you hear.

Muslim Thinker
11-19-2006, 09:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAT
Don't believe everything you hear.
I dont believe everything the Jew/Zionists. I believe in truth than has been buried by "the chosen people."

IzakHalevas
11-19-2006, 09:11 PM
I dont believe everything the Jew/Zionists. I believe in truth than has been buried by "the chosen people."
So what are your hobbies besides judging all people on the actions of a few, reading Nazi sites, accusing Jews of a crime they were framed of, by Chrsitians who hated non-Christians, and being brainwashed.

Muslim Thinker
11-19-2006, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IzakHalevas
So what are your hobbies besides judging all people on the actions of a few, reading Nazi sites, accusing Jews of a crime they were framed of, by Chrsitians who hated non-Christians, and being brainwashed.
You hate Christians?

Ninth_Scribe
11-19-2006, 09:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IzakHalevas
If that is so then Jihadwatch.com is the news source that is 100% true on Muslims....
And I'm the Angel of Death. Honestly, couldn't it be possible that there is more than one report that is... wrong?

Please refer to my earlier post. It offers the exact quotes and cites the sources chapter and verse.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.