/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Visting Al-Aqsa Possable?

Ghazi
11-19-2006, 09:45 PM
:sl:

Hi there, is it possable to visit masjid al-aqsa with the current conflict going on, I have a british passport but is their anything which may hinder my chances of getting a visa?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
11-19-2006, 09:48 PM
:w:

me and my friends were having the same convo last week, visiting the mosque as its our duty to visit the third holiest mosque inshallah......

is it possible to go in this situation?

Ghazi
11-19-2006, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA
:w:

me and my friends were having the same convo last week, visiting the mosque as its our duty to visit the third holiest mosque inshallah......

is it possible to go in this situation?

That's what I want to know, some brother told me u have to go through syria thats the only way cause of the situation.

Pk_#2
11-19-2006, 09:52 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

it's not obligatory upon us visiting isit sis heln?

:oS

Buh sowi bro, dun hav a clue :)

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
11-19-2006, 09:54 PM
am thinking if we can visit makkah or madinah...why cant we visit al-aqsa mosque....wots stopping us?.......why do we fear it soo much?

Pk_#2
11-19-2006, 09:55 PM
Yeah that's true,

inshaAllah some time, i would like to visit masjid Al-Aqsa :)

Peace :D

Helena
11-19-2006, 10:01 PM
inshAllah we will one day inshAllah.......may allah(swt) fullfill our hope inshAllah...

Pk_#2
11-19-2006, 10:01 PM
Ameen!!

:)

Helena
11-19-2006, 10:04 PM
lets go back to the topic inshAllah...u can only take da syria route?...

i was thinking....will we be able to enter the mosque without any problem?

IzakHalevas
11-19-2006, 10:24 PM
As a Non-Muslim can I go to Mecca, I would love to see the place.

This sign gave me the impression that I would not be allowed however:

(Oh, and yes, Muslims can enter Al-Asqa as long as they are not connected to groups which want Israel's destruction. Israel is a free country, where all can worship.)

Ghazi
11-19-2006, 10:34 PM

^^
To answer your question no non-muslims won't be allowed to enter mekkah and medinah, so can I just book a pakage holiday to jerusalem and be off then is it that simple.

chacha_jalebi
11-19-2006, 10:42 PM
theres a hadiths which says

"dont haste to visit any mosques apart from the 3 mosques, al aqsa, madinah and makkah"

:D:D:D

and yesh apply for a passport as long as u wer born in dis country, and you dint cum under a ship or hidden in fruits :p then ya is sorted :D:D

but i think they may advise you not to go, cos of the thins goin on there :D

IzakHalevas
11-20-2006, 12:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazi

^^
To answer your question no non-muslims won't be allowed to enter mekkah and medinah, so can I just book a pakage holiday to jerusalem and be off then is it that simple.
As long as you have no history or affiliation with groups which wish to see Israel's destruction.

Israel welcomes your tourism. Taxes are high of course, lol. :D I specifically remember that when I went there.

S_87
11-20-2006, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazi

Hi there, is it possable to visit masjid al-aqsa with the current conflict going on, I have a british passport but is their anything which may hinder my chances of getting a visa?

yes its very possible. i know of many whove been and are even going this year. and tour operators also offer to take. they go through jordan and there is a long wait with regards to getting pass the borders but Alhumdulillah they do get to Al Aqsa...

strider
11-20-2006, 05:43 PM
Yup, it's possible though not recommended given the present climate of fear. Somebody i know went some time back and the Israeli army made them prove they were Muslims by performing Salah (?!) ---

I would love to go there. I've been bugging my parents for ages so inshaAllah sometime in the near future that dream will materialise.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.