/* */

PDA

View Full Version : k750i phone?

soulsociety
11-21-2006, 01:37 AM
:sl:

I'm having trouble deciding on a phone...

I need mp3 and good camera (I don't have an mp3 or digital camera).

K750i seems a good option at around £100 and I think you can change the software to w800i, so you can get flightmode and walkman player...?

Is there anything else out at around £100?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hijaabi22
11-22-2006, 05:55 PM
I had a K700i and broooooooo i am tellin u dat 4ne is WIKD!!! So da K750i must be even better!!

Camera quality on it is TOP NOTCH man, luks gud feels gud wat more can u ask 4 eh ;)

Hijaabi22
11-22-2006, 05:55 PM
o yeah but the memory on it isnt that gud i cudnt store much audio on it

MH-UK
11-22-2006, 07:02 PM

k750i is £89.99 from orange shop & possibly less on eBay.

....and yes I believe you can change the software to w800i and
get those extra features.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
H4RUN
11-22-2006, 07:06 PM
lol didnt we have a fone thread round here:p? pink sister should know :p
erm lad ebay it:p nokia n70 for under 80 quid:D
:w:

England
11-22-2006, 09:44 PM
You'll not get much at around £100. Some of the Erikssons have some mint cameras.

Kittygyal
11-22-2006, 09:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
You'll not get much at around £100. Some of the Erikssons have some mint cameras.
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

true agree :happy:

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ah, shukran

walikumassalm warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

*love4isl@m*
11-22-2006, 09:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by soulsociety

K750i seems a good option at around £100 and I think you can change the software to w800i, so you can get flightmode and walkman player...?

:salaam:

http://www.k800i.net/images/k800i-large.jpg

Guess what i gotta better option for u...
k800i:
Includes camera, MP3 player, And 3.2 Mega Pixel
4 a 18 month contract, free line rental for 16 months but only pay
for 2 remaining months...~ u hav 600 mins free, 400 text cross net & a magic Nmber...
How does dat seem?
But the question iz where do u live???
UK most possible if ur interested let me know!
I'lll find out 4 further details! :okay:

Kamilah
11-22-2006, 09:57 PM

I have a k750i i have had it since it first came out on the market...but in all honesty, there is some major fault with these sony phones...its gone really slow..and it crashes alot...and i cant use a bigger memory card ...the software went on it once..i had to have it reformatted....and im a person who hardly uses the camera and stuff

also, my bro he had a w800i he didnt have it long...his does the same...to think these are relatively new phones...???

my dads phone is a nokia and his is an ancient model...its working great.

*love4isl@m*
11-22-2006, 10:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kamilah

I have a k750i i have had it since it first came out on the market...but in all honesty, there is some major fault with these sony phones...its gone really slow..and it crashes alot...and i cant use a bigger memory card ...the software went on it once..i had to have it reformatted....and im a person who hardly uses the camera and stuff

also, my bro he had a w800i he didnt have it long...his does the same...to think these are relatively new phones...???

Yes ur right *Sis Kamilah* nokia best mobile provider i think too~last longest!
well there r many options on my bros company ...
Y not hav look though there as there are varieties:

www.suradiamobile.com

under: Deals by handset make:

go to: Nokia Mobile Phones~ the lower u goo the latest phones

England
11-22-2006, 10:19 PM
If you go to www.kelkoo.co.uk and type in "camera phone" you'll find loads of phones under £100.

soulsociety
11-23-2006, 01:19 PM
Yeah, sony phones seem to lock up and the little joystick thing breaks. I've come across a lot of that on reviews. Either people say the phone is great or people say avoid because of the joystick problem.

I like nokia's user interface. But sony's camera is good.

Basically, I need mp3 for lectures, quran whilst commuting. Camera for taking pictures of stuff for selling on ebay, pics for record keeping.

Video is good as well so like if I unscrew a laptop, I can take video of the order of unscrewing it and where the screws are meant to go!

Yes, I'm in UK but would rather avoid contract. I receive more calls than I make. I use pay as you go.

Kamilah
11-23-2006, 05:22 PM
its an excellent phone, i really love it, i wouldnt have any other phone.. ...

its a great phone for all that you have mentioned above,but the camera messes up...human faces show up a bit deformed...but landscape pics are great ...Masha'Allah

but please be wary that it may be susceptible to crashing, stalling and running slow.

Hijaabi22
11-23-2006, 05:35 PM

ive had mine 4 aaaaaaaages and man it still works as wikd as it did da day i bought it even tho its bin smashed n battered like a zillion tyms|!! mine crashes but only wen i take like 323727194735845484586506 pix 1 after da oda lool odawise alls gud, da only thing dat does ma nut in bout it is it doesnt store that mant txt msgs, my inbox gets full alllllllll da tym even tho i delete txts staright away, so if anoda 1 cums thru i gta delete sum b4 it can cum thru n dat takes anoda yr n a half 4 it 2 cum thru which really annoys me man!

Hijaabi22
11-23-2006, 08:56 PM
No Bro H4run I Dont Text Maself Silly Bugger Lol Wont Lemme Rep Ya Ahahaahaha

soulsociety
11-23-2006, 09:38 PM
Anyone with a nokia n70/n73?

H4RUN
11-30-2006, 06:58 PM
on the verge of grabbin a N70, i doubt i'll get it just yet, just need something as a spare phone:D
N73 pretty koool N93's a bloody camcorder:p

Al-Hanbali
11-30-2006, 07:06 PM

Yh K750i keeps crashing but its alright. :)

W800 is also good too :)

Hijaabi22
11-30-2006, 10:19 PM
mine dont crash n wen it does its ma own fault for SMASHIN IT in da first place ahhaha

lolwatever
12-01-2006, 12:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by soulsociety

The new motorola SLVR L7e is waay cool, muchhhh slimmer n cheaper too i think :D

got all the features u lookn 4 plus more :D

all th ebest!

Hijaabi22
12-01-2006, 05:00 PM
yhhhhh i gtas da pink 1... well ma dad gorrit 4 ma sis but i intend 2 steal it lol

actually it luks gud but features aint all dat cameras CRAP

lolwatever
12-02-2006, 12:12 AM
naahh sis das coz u got L7 a, r u sure u got the L7e ?!

coz L7e has sooo many more features than L7a :D

dere's also 'motorola KRZR' which is reeeallly neat but a bit tall. clamshell.

salamz

Hijaabi22
12-02-2006, 12:42 PM
wat L7e n L7a n L7b n L7z n all dat

its an L7 thats all i know ok! lol

lolwatever
12-02-2006, 12:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -----------
wat L7e n L7a n L7b n L7z n all dat

its an L7 thats all i know ok! lol
welcoem to the world of 'updates' :p

Hijaabi22
12-02-2006, 12:46 PM
oi me knows ma stuff me already up2 date wid stuff :shade:

I have the best 4ne EVER already... best 4NES :p

akulion
01-16-2007, 10:47 PM
The Sony K750i is a class phone. Its really good better than all other similar ones from its range. Thats why it won the Mobile Phone of the year award.

I got it and still have it. Sleek and power - absolutely beautiful.

My Rating: 10/10

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.