/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sister Angelzz Accepts Islam!

Pages : 1 [2]

Muslim Woman
12-24-2006, 02:29 PM
I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&

To get married , what about visiting matrimonial sites ? Before taking any decision , pl. don't forget to offer Ishthekhara prayer.

http://www.islamonline.net/Matrimoni...sh/Browse1.asp

http://www.shaadi.com

And among His signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves,

that you may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between
your hearts.

Undoubtedly, in these are signs for those who reflect."
(Quran 30:21)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umu 'Isa
11-25-2007, 07:26 AM
:salamext:
mashaAllaah sis Angelzz, its been a whole year since you became muslim! SubhanAllaah time flies! How do you feel now?

Umar001
11-25-2007, 07:42 AM
I feel great..wait..am not sister maryam hehe.

Just kiddin, but year, give us an update, a news report.

You better make it happy though.:happy:

Umar001
11-25-2007, 07:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
*gets popcorn*
Just been reading through the thread and LOL at gets popcorn

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Angelzz
11-25-2007, 12:07 PM
ALHAMDULILLAH sister Rahmah and brother Al Habeshi ---- i made it -- I'm one a year old Muslim lol

Wow what can i say its been a long and exciting and interesting year -- i have had many ups and downs and many trials and hardships but alhamdulillah Ive held tight to the rope of allah swt.

Things were very easy in the beginning of the year for me then they got harder and harder and im currently facing my hardest test yet but alhamdulillah I cannot deny how much closer to allah swt i feel.

I cannot deny anything i have learnt for how can you deny The Truth ???

Alhamdulillah Allah swt has blessed me with an amazing amount of knowledge in the deen and understanding of it all without taking any shariah classes (long story in itself) as of yet -- inshaAllah next year.

Everything i have learnt has been through the net, personal reading and asking knowledgable muslims and sheikhs. ALhamdulillah .

And I couldnt be happier than sharing my one year anniversary than with the 2 people who were there for me right in the very beginning -- right before my shahada.

Brother Al Habeshi --- what can i say other thank you and May allah swt reward you immenselyand grant you jannah al firdous ameen for listening to me and answering my questions from day one until today -- you have been kind and compassionate and a great source of strength when i needed it the most. JazakAllah khair akhi. I will never forget what you have done for me.

And my Dearest dearest sis Rahmah what can i say other than I LOVE U -- without you i really dont know where i wouldve been -- i really dont know if i wouldve come as far as i have in the deen without u --- Allah swt blessed me when we met for i have learnt so much from you and with you and you have been through everything with me and still you hear me going on and on lol but know my dearest sis you are more than a sis to me -- Your the only muslim family I have and thats the best blessing of all. May allah swt bless you and your family and give you all that you desire and grant you jannah al firdous. Ameen

And also jazakAllah khair to all the other brothers and sisters on this site who have helped me over this past year and continue to help me -- May allah swt reward you all

AMEEN YA RABBIL ALAMEEN.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.