/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Did you know.......

-Shakirah-
11-21-2006, 10:55 AM
To those who care.
Please , please view this link. It's the least we can do for our suffering Brothers and sisters in Palestine. And i would be grateful if you would also check of the rest of the website, esp the leaflets.
and pls do comment.
Salams

http://www.aqsa.org.uk/leafletsdetails.aspx?id=17

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Goku
11-22-2006, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Shakirah-
To those who care.
Please , please view this link. It's the least we can do for our suffering Brothers and sisters in Palestine. And i would be grateful if you would also check of the rest of the website, esp the leaflets.
and pls do comment.
Salams

http://www.aqsa.org.uk/leafletsdetails.aspx?id=17

Asslamu Alaikum Sister.

Jazak Allah Khair for the link, i knew some stuff there but not all. Its terrible how the Palestinians have suffered since the creation of Israel and are still suffering under the brutal occupation by Israel of their lands, its no wonder that support for Hamas grew.

Theres one thing not mentioned there. Did you know that Israeli "settlers" (aka occupiers of the stolen territories in 1967) bulldoze Palestinian homes and attack Palestinians with firearms? Palestinians who lived there for centuries. Insha'Allah the world will wake up to the situation in Palestine like they've woken up to the situation in Sudan.

chris4336
11-22-2006, 05:25 PM
I really like the site, its just unfortunate that there are no sources listed for all those facts. Or are they somewhere else on the site?

But otherwise its great - I would love to share it with other Americans :-)

Dahir
11-22-2006, 05:29 PM
The facts seem a bit skewed. I've seen many of these and I'm skeptical.

Many people think just because its coming from a non-American source that it must be pure.

Well, America isn't the only country in the world that has propaganda trails.

Look again, someone is pressing the pro-Palestinian buttons...*caugh*SYRIA, IRAN*

Erm, eh, excuse me...:muddlehea

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ZAYD
03-13-2007, 10:42 PM
All the info on this site is carefully researched and put together by a group of people dedicated to bringing the real news of our palestinians muslims to the people.
they've wrote many books and have a newsletter released quarterly.
I became a member of Friends of Al-aqsa (£10 a YEAR) and have since received many literature from them as well as meeting some of team who work for them.

i receommend everyone to join, esp the mailing list on the website.

http://www.aqsa.org.uk/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!