/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Da'va

shahirvk
11-21-2006, 02:56 PM
My greatest ambition is to contribute my technical and creative skills in the field of ' Da'va ' - (propagation of the religion Islam).
So can I get an IT job(programming/Web Development/Designing/Multimedia etc.)related with Da'va (Islamic Missionary)?

I have worked
-> as a software engineer,
-> as a web designer,
-> as a graphic designer,
-> as a computer faculty,
-> as a drawing teacher.

I have done a Three Year Diploma in Computer Engineering, B.Tech Degree in Information Technology(some papers have to be completed), IBM Certified course in e-commerce, Training in educational software development (Flash actionScript programming - from Sherston Educational Software Pvt. Ltd., a UK based company), Diploma in Drawing and Painting, etc.

I'm a digital artist(Designing, animation, video editing, interactive systems development, etc) with a lot of multimedia softwares familiarization.

If any body can help me to attain my ambition, I will be much grateful to them.

regards,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
02-20-2007, 08:56 PM
so wt do u want?

shahirvk
03-07-2007, 08:53 AM
So can I get an IT job(programming/Web Development/Designing/Multimedia etc.)related with Da'va (Islamic Missionary)?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!