/* */

PDA

View Full Version : question..?

al_yaziya
11-21-2006, 06:21 PM
What are the rules on questioning Allah?
:muddlehea
example: Why...?

Can ne 1 tell me plz?

Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DigitalStorm82
11-22-2006, 04:35 AM
Everything bad that happens to us... is from ourselves or shaytaan. So it's pointless to say oh Allah why this happened... or why this/why that...

If it is from Allah... it is good for you... you just don't see it... so its pointless to also to say why Allah...

You are also showing you don't agree with Allah's will...

Be patient... you will see the benefit in it inshallah.

Abdul Fattah
11-22-2006, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DigitalStorm82
Everything bad that happens to us... is from ourselves or shaytaan. So it's pointless to say oh Allah why this happened... or why this/why that...

If it is from Allah... it is good for you... you just don't see it... so its pointless to also to say why Allah...

You are also showing you don't agree with Allah's will...

Be patient... you will see the benefit in it inshallah.
I don't completely agree if you have a persistent question sometimes it might be better to ask them so you might get an answer that sets your mind at ease rather then letting it build up and slowly beat up your faith. However it's not wise to indulge into these questions, as shaytan will always have a different question ready to upset. I guess the key here is: how important relevant is this question to you? Is it something that you feel needs an answer before you go on (like it is blocking your path), or is it something that you can ignore by faith and isn't really that important but just comes to mind by curiosity? Oh and of course, there's never any harm in trying to learn more about anythng.

Tania
11-27-2006, 03:25 PM
If would not be better to do istikhara and instead of why, ask: it is good for me what happened...?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.