/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what do you do?

anonymous
11-21-2006, 06:23 PM
when you realise that when it comes to crunchtime you havent actually got anyone? when you realise that all the people that said ' i'll be here for you' is just all word and no action? :( :cry:
Feel like crap, nothing to look forward too. always been there for everyone but never get that same loyality back :(
when it comes to the laughing, they all join in but when it comes down to the core of it, where are they?
sick of pretending, sick of trying, why bother at all? might aswell just be a drug dealer and feel high all the time, gotta say it ... better then feeling like ...
family's loyalty is probably worse, dont even know the meaning of the word, theres only so much you can share with them; what you ate in the morning and thats about it! :rant:
erugh everyone just makes me sick, so double sided, so messed or is it just me?
trust me the one to be let down..over and over ...and over again :(
please no thing about how this lifes a test, i comprehended that years ago, its just so very sad that i seem to be failing every one, why does it have to be so bloody hard?!
so basically, sick of life, sick of dunya and sick of the people in IT!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chris4336
11-21-2006, 06:29 PM
First let me say that if you are having any thoughts about hurting yourself or other PLEASE reach out in real time (not on the internet) for help! The hotline in the US is 1-800-SUICIDE. If you are outside the US, you can go to any hospital, doctors office or counseling center, and they will help you.

I'm very sorry to hear that you hurting so bad.

anonymous
11-21-2006, 06:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chris4336
First let me say that if you are having any thoughts about hurting yourself or other PLEASE reach out in real time (not on the internet) for help! The hotline in the US is 1-800-SUICIDE. If you are outside the US, you can go to any hospital, doctors office or counseling center, and they will help you.

I'm very sorry to hear that you hurting so bad.
dont worry, i dont intend on self harming, the drug dealer bit was an exaggeration, but hey must be better than this trash :(
its so ironic, that i come a site where i get shown more love from brothers and sisters that i dont even know :rant: :cry: shame that i dont get shown this from people supposedly my 'friends' and 'family'
bullsh*t!!!!
cant be bothered to keep on smiling, pretending everythings ok, why should i right? i mean hey whats the point??

Kittygyal
11-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

am so sowiee to hear about the situation you are in :cry:
why don't you talk to a doc:?, things happen life is full of it i understand but gotcha be done i remember this aswel it happens often to me anal, peeps say there always gonna be there for ya but bare in mind gettting pally pally with a person they get carried away, juts keep it low, && when you shared a tear, when your in pain you turn to who? mates do they heckerz! turn to Allah ONLY him, remember you run to him he walks to you subhnallah!

i know it's easy to say than action, many peeps say "life is a test" blah blah..
i know you get sick && tired with that same sentence but we are saying it best for YOU!, you always praise your life, && death for ONLY Allah! even if no one is there for you but remember ALLAH subhanwatallah is with you every second, every time you breath (just count it) he's always with you, so pray to him ask him for help.

life is shyt i understand but please see a Councoliur (ADVICER) maybe a school teacher , mentor, or parents i know parents are hard to talk too, but once you have good communication with them it's easy i mean when my mam was alive me && her used to be like best best mates we joke about everything you just need to have good communication skills inshallah turn to Allah, also over the NET is nufin where as if you see an ADVICER it will be better face to face if you live in BRISTOL you can come && see me as i am an advicer inshallah you can come && i can help ya in thy best ability.

may Allah subahnwatallah make life easier for you inshallah! (amin)

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ah, shukran

walikumassalm warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
11-21-2006, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal

am so sowiee to hear about the situation you are in :cry:
why don't you talk to a doc:?, things happen life is full of it i understand but gotcha be done i remember this aswel it happens often to me anal, peeps say there always gonna be there for ya but bare in mind gettting pally pally with a person they get carried away, juts keep it low, && when you shared a tear, when your in pain you turn to who? mates do they heckerz! turn to Allah ONLY him, remember you run to him he walks to you subhnallah!

i know it's easy to say than action, many peeps say "life is a test" blah blah..
i know you get sick && tired with that same sentence but we are saying it best for YOU!, you always praise your life, && death for ONLY Allah! even if no one is there for you but remember ALLAH subhanwatallah is with you every second, every time you breath (just count it) he's always with you, so pray to him ask him for help.

life is shyt i understand but please see a Councoliur (ADVICER) maybe a school teacher , mentor, or parents i know parents are hard to talk too, but once you have good communication with them it's easy i mean when my mam was alive me && her used to be like best best mates we joke about everything you just need to have good communication skills inshallah turn to Allah, also over the NET is nufin where as if you see an ADVICER it will be better face to face if you live in BRISTOL you can come && see me as i am an advicer inshallah you can come && i can help ya in thy best ability.

may Allah subahnwatallah make life easier for you inshallah! (amin)

Ameen and slm,
sister i swear i know Allah there for me, course i do but you know the people i live with hang with just keep letting me down. and its all good to say 'make new mates' but its not so easy saying 'get a new family' is it? :muddlehea i never had that bond with my family, not to that extent that i could open up to them anyway, always relied on my mates for that crap and what happend in the end? let me down, cant b bothered for that sort of hurting, dont have the willpower to cope for that sort of hurting. i mean one minute i feel fine but next minute hey its depressive mode. i just dont understand why people get so f'd up why cant they treat me as the sister that they always made out me to be?
you know recently i found who there for me and who isnt and i cant even explain how bad that hurts...i can speak but you know theres only to an extent that you will understand
you know you can suplicate all the time but you need to let it out, cause if i dont then it just builds up and builds up and builds up
i'm just pissed of. dont understand anyone, they chat so much trash that they dont even know what they saying anymore :rant:
i dont need a shrink sister, infact i dont even know what i need. reassurance? maybe...i'm jus chatting trash now :-\

- Qatada -
11-21-2006, 06:54 PM
:salamext:

Trust me, i know alot of people who used to be like that. Sometimes you feel so overwhelmed that you just can't be bothered no more.. you want to give everything up cuz u feel like nothings worth it.

Here's some tips:

Before you go sleep [because this is probably the time when you have the least worldly distractions], pray to Allaah sincerely from your heart to make things better for you, and for the muslims so that you can live happily with ease and tranquility. Then put your trust in Allaah, give your problems to Allaah, and He will sort them out for you insha'Allaah. Allaah loves those who put their trust in Him, and Allah is the best disposer of Affairs.

After that - the next day, wake up and tell yourself that Allaah will sort your problems out for you, and all you gota do is have good manners to please Allaah. So if something happens within your house which makes you feel frustrated, just calm down abit because it's not something that you really should be getting frustrated about, its probably just something you want to release your anger with, so don't let that anger come out. Instead, release that anger in a way which won't cause harm to others, maybe that could be by a punching bag or a pillow.

The only reason you feel angry is because things may not be going your way, and that anger is mainly directed at the family and maybe even friends which causes an even deeper argument - which again leads to more frustration. So instead, when the angers about to come out - take a deep breath [even from the nose to clear your mind] and count upto 10. If you feel that it's getting you nowhere, realise that by restraining yourself from anger, Allaah will reward you greatly, and you will even see the fruits of that by reflecting on yourself and friends/family too.

If you get angry while standing up, sit down, if your still angry - lie down. As the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) said.

When one of you becomes angry while standing, he should sit down. If the anger leaves him, well and good; otherwise he should lie down.

It may be hard at first, but later on with patience and by putting your trust in Allaah, you'll realise that your patience will increase, your anger will decrease insha'Allaah and you'll also see the positive benefits in this world and the hereafter insha'Allaah.

Anger usually occurs when a person is grumpy, and the reason the person is grumpy is because they feel sad/depressed, this person may be sad because they hurt someone else before because of their anger. You see how this is going in circles?

So instead of being angry, try changing yourself and you will see how others change around you insha'Allaah. If we keep blaming others around us, it still won't get us anywhere but it will make it worse. If we change ourselves - we can change others around us too and get that sense of tranquility and calmness in our hearts insha'Allaah. Which is exactly what you want.

Remember that the reward of good manners is huge and the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) said: "Nothing is weightier on the Scale of Deeds than one's good manners."

And

Whenever kindness is in a thing it adorns it, and whenever it is removed from anything, it disfigures it." [Sahih Muslim]

Be kind to others and you will see that they will return it back to you insha'Allaah. If you don't be kind to others, they will probably turn away from you and there will probably be more enmity between you. If we don't change ourselves, we shouldn't expect others to change for us.

Allaah Almighty knows best.

Peace.

anonymous
11-21-2006, 07:04 PM
The only reason you feel angry is because things may not be going your way, and that anger is mainly directed at the family and maybe even friends which causes an even deeper argument - which again leads to more frustration. So instead, when the angers about to come out - take a deep breath [even from the nose to clear your mind] and count upto 10. If you feel that it's getting you nowhere, realise that by restraining yourself from anger, Allaah will reward you greatly, and you will even see the fruits of that by reflecting on yourself and friends/family too.

cause an even deeper argument? who said theres been arguments? i'm sorry i think you'v misinterpreted what i'm saying...listen when eveyrone chat so much crap around you, how you meant to take it? so many lies and very little truth...thats how it seems anyway...
So instead of being angry, try changing yourself and you will see how others change around you insha'Allaah. If we keep blaming others around us, it still won't get us anywhere but it will make it worse. If we change ourselves - we can change others around us too and get that sense of tranquility and calmness in our hearts insha'Allaah. Which is exactly what you want.
brother i'v tried, fore months i'v prayed, suplicated even tried taking a different approach; tried changing myself and not letting things get to me, where it got me? no-where back to step 1...now what? change them? i've tried, where have i got? nowhere...i think thats a task only for Allah to complete if He wills :-\

[/quote]

glo
11-21-2006, 07:11 PM
Dear anon

Are you a convert, who is struggling with making new friends? Or are you a 'born Muslim'?

I'm afraid that we are called to be caring and charitable towards other people - even if we don't get anything from them in return ...
I know that might sound harsh, and it certainly is unfair - but that's just life!

Look for signs of God's grace and mercy in your life. No matter how small they may be - a smile, a friendly gesture from another person, time you spend with friends in this forum, the beauty of each new day, whatever else it may be ...
There are signs and wonders all around us ... sometimes we just cannot see them, because we are waiting for other things.

Peace :)

Kittygyal
11-21-2006, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Ameen and slm,
sister i swear i know Allah there for me, cause i do but you know the people i live with hang with just keep letting me down. and its all good to say 'make new mates' but its not so easy saying 'get a new family' is it? :muddlehea i never had that bond with my family, not to that extent that i could open up to them anyway, always relied on my mates for that crap and what happend in the end? let me down, cant b bothered for that sort of hurting, dont have the willpower to cope for that sort of hurting. i mean one minute i feel fine but next minute hey its depressive mode. i just dont understand why people get so f'd up why cant they treat me as the sister that they always made out me to be?
you know recently i found who there for me and who isnt and i cant even explain how bad that hurts...i can speak but you know theres only to an extent that you will understand
you know you can suplicate all the time but you need to let it out, cause if i dont then it just builds up and builds up and builds up
i'm just pissed of. dont understand anyone, they chat so much trash that they dont even know what they saying anymore :rant:
i dont need a shrink sister, infact i dont even know what i need. reassurance? maybe...i'm jus chatting trash now :-\

ALLAH HU AL3IM.

you sound like as if something is really bothering you from inside && there'sd more to this:muddlehea , from what i have read so far you seem like a pretty Duddete whom has been used all that time && everyone is walking away when you need help best thing to do is just talk to a Solicotor, because we don't know how your feeling over NET as i mentioned before it's different over NET than talking face to face, you are stressed out with alot of things you need to kewl down && just think things happen step by step.
i know it's not easy to make friends am 21 i was in your shoes && at times i still do && it's not easy getting through stuff without having friends there for ya but the fact is that you need to rely on your self, always remember you can't trust anyone in this life apart from ALLAH!

am not asking you to go && make other friends nor a family all am telling you is that don't get to pally pally with peeps because they get carried away && about your family you should spend more time with them && talk to them in a much civil way inshallah. am sure they don't hate you parents would hate there child they have ups && downs but thats life, no matter what Ukthi your parents still love ya in one way or another. maybe you need to change your sense of humour && just change the way you act maybe cause of that peeps are falling out with you, also if you are a teen stuff like this happen alot i.e. hormones so just ask for forgivness from Allah, if your not going to take a move then you will be stuck in middle so first move ask for forgivness from Allah, talk to a doctor, nurse, solicotor, advicer, anyone.

also remember one thing if you are falling out with your parents at this age then whats going to happen when you get oldder:? think about that:muddlehea

anonymous
11-23-2006, 07:14 PM
you sound like as if something is really bothering you from inside && there'sd more to this:muddlehea , from what i have read so far you seem like a pretty Duddete whom has been used all that time && everyone is walking away when you need help best thing to do is just talk to a Solicotor, because we don't know how your feeling over NET as i mentioned before it's different over NET than talking face to face, you are stressed out with alot of things you need to kewl down && just think things happen step by step.
i know it's not easy to make friends am 21 i was in your shoes && at times i still do && it's not easy getting through stuff without having friends there for ya but the fact is that you need to rely on your self, always remember you can't trust anyone in this life apart from ALLAH!
True that...solicitor? am i going to have a court case or something? :confused: :embarrass

am not asking you to go && make other friends nor a family all am telling you is that don't get to pally pally with peeps because they get carried away && about your family you should spend more time with them && talk to them in a much civil way inshallah. am sure they don't hate you parents would hate there child they have ups && downs but thats life, no matter what Ukthi your parents still love ya in one way or another. maybe you need to change your sense of humour && just change the way you act maybe cause of that peeps are falling out with you, also if you are a teen stuff like this happen alot i.e. hormones so just ask for forgivness from Allah, if your not going to take a move then you will be stuck in middle so first move ask for forgivness from Allah, talk to a doctor, nurse, solicotor, advicer, anyone.
my sense of humour is fine inshallah...who said they falling out with me?i just realised that in this life its just you alone...because at the end of the day everyone either fakes or snakes, i'v come to terms with that and alhamdilullah i've realised that everyone supposedly there for you is just waste. i'm not mentally challenged alhamdilullah so i dont think theres a need to consult a doc/nurse etc, i'l b fine inshallah. my advise to all is, trust NO-one and keep your weakneses to yourself because one day or another someone will skilfully use them against you :muddlehea , so basically learnt to 'go with the flow', no point blaiming others right? so just dont give a toss about anything and it'l b fine

also remember one thing if you are falling out with your parents at this age then whats going to happen when you get oldder:? think about that:muddlehea

inshallah, jazakallah khayrun and wassalaams

Hijaabi22
11-23-2006, 07:48 PM
whoaaaaaaaaa annoymous, cooooooooolllll it wid ya swear words lol i thought i was bad!

lol

on a serious note, u sound really down, as 4 ya mates, its gud that u know hus there 4 u n hus not wen it cums 2 da crunch

friends u can make new, family however will stay the same, u seriously sound like u need to sit down n talk things true wid em, i know easier sed then done, but u gta sort ya differences out if u wanna move on :)

Tania
11-26-2006, 05:22 AM
Its not the case to be depressive for some friends actions. There is that saying: never put to hard a friend if you don't want to see her real face.

You should count only on yourself and family and leave the others. If their company for the moment is pleasant, stay with them, if its not go and read a book, make something which make you really content.

If you want to find gratitude and see how appreciated is the fact you made a good, then this someone must be a dog:) The human never will say thank you, without to stab you in the back when you least expecting.

Kittygyal
11-26-2006, 12:36 PM

subhnallah!

May Allah subahnwatallah make it easy for you inshallah (A3min)

am only trying to help you Ukthi no need to throw it back in me face i have experienced this alot of times as my self works as an advicer && people do tend to swer, shout, get mad easily obvioulsy your stressed you need time on your own inshallah

anonymous
11-29-2006, 06:37 PM
Excuse me and forgive me for offending anyone, i didnt mean to cause any offence or chuck it back in anyones faces, i was just abit messed in the head, as i said, recovering alhamdilullah.
i will leave on a last note and tell you all, never reveal your weaknesses to everyone because the fact of the matter is your just alone on this dunya, so keep striving and make the most of life.
salam

Kittygyal
11-29-2006, 07:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Excuse me and forgive me for offending anyone, i didnt mean to cause any offence or chuck it back in anyones faces, i was just abit messed in the head, as i said, recovering alhamdilullah.
i will leave on a last note and tell you all, never reveal your weaknesses to everyone because the fact of the matter is your just alone on this dunya, so keep striving and make the most of life.salam

N3'am thats true :cry:

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ah, shukran!

Walikumassalam warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

anonymous
12-02-2006, 02:23 PM
Oh but it is sister :) Its true though, think about it..the point is the majority of people who are your so-called 'friends' just end up being waste. your going to be accounted alone for your deeds, not with anyone else so you got to go through this dunya alone.the majority give all that trash how they there for you but hey theres very little truth in that! and trust when your come to terms with it, its hard. and logically if you dont tell anyone your weakneses, they cant use it against you:)
Just keep striving sis and keep firm in the deen, may allah make your lives easy for you
:w:

akuokay
12-05-2006, 07:28 AM
"When you feel all alone in this world
And there’s nobody to count your tears
Allah knows"

#part of lyrics Allah Knows by Zain Bhikha feat. Dawud Wharnsby

get back to Al-Qur'an. It is the best friend. It's also the best medicine.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!