/* */

PDA

View Full Version : intercultural studies

linda
11-21-2006, 10:18 PM
Hi

Im studying intercultural studies and would be interested in hearing the views of those who use this forum. Would anyone be interested in doing an on-line interview?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
11-21-2006, 10:37 PM
Hello

welcome,

post a new thread

called 'interview' or something and see if anyone is interested!

Am sure you will get a few replies if not loads :D

Enjoy sis :)

Maimunah
11-21-2006, 11:04 PM
hi
welcome to LI

peace

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-21-2006, 11:05 PM
Hey linda, welcome to LI :)

peace.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BlissfullyJaded
11-21-2006, 11:20 PM
Welcome to LI. I hope you enjoy your stay and your purpose is met. :)

Feel free to create a new thread for your interview questions in the General Chat, and I'm sure you'll get some replies. :)

Looking forward to your posts. :)

Peace!

Younus
11-22-2006, 06:13 AM
:welcome: to LI forum

keep in touch here and stay active, as you will have an enjoyable and a beneficial stay here, inshaaAllah (God-willing) :)

The Ruler
11-22-2006, 08:13 AM
Greetings :D

:welcome: to the forums :)...

the interview...hmmm....i dont mind :D

:w:

Yasmine018
11-22-2006, 11:38 AM
:welcome::sl:
enjoy your stay n start posting;)

linda
11-22-2006, 01:59 PM
thank you all for your replies, i have applied to set up a new thread in the general forums, so hopefully the administrator will give me the go ahead. I appreciate you all taking the time out to post a reply, thank you thank you thank you

Aisha20
11-22-2006, 03:45 PM
:welcome:

linda
11-23-2006, 10:25 PM
Hello all

I have a question that maybe I can ask here. As I said in my intro im carrying out some research for a college project and would appreciate some advice. I have arranged a tour of a Mosque here in Ireland and hope to get some insight into the Muslim way of life. Would anyone be able to give me advice on some questions I could ask. Really what Im looking to explore is the whole area of communications between different cultures and integration. I hope someone can give me some advice. Thanks for reading.

Woodrow
11-24-2006, 02:53 AM
Greetings Linda and Welcome to the Forums,

I Located most of your posts and am deleting the duplicates and redirecting the ones I approved to the appropriate section for you to get the most responses.

I believe if you read the threads in the "Discover Islam" and the "Comparative Religions" sections you will find many of your questions have been already answered,

Islam is a religion not a specific culture. We are found in all cultures and all ethnic backgrounds. At least 85% of the worlds Muslims do not speak Arabic as a native Language. There are about 10 million of us here in the US. Yep, I am Texas Cowboy Muslim. For the most part I am a typical Texan and speak with a slow Texas drawl. But, first and foremost, I am a Muslim.

Peace and enjoy your stay,
Woodrow

Sal3ma 7
11-25-2006, 01:01 AM
:welcome:
Hope u enjoy ur stay!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.