/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New here.

z_s
11-22-2006, 05:13 AM
:sl: I am new here to the forum. I would like to tell everyone that I am new to Islam and only been muslim a year and 2 months now. :love:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
11-22-2006, 05:15 AM
salams sis! welcome to LI and congrats for your reversion! mashalah great news :D

hope u enjoy ur stay and find this place beneficial :)

Take care all the best
salams!

Younus
11-22-2006, 06:32 AM
:sl:

:welcome: to LI forum

Praise is to Allah that he brought you to Islam and made you a Muslim. alhamdulillah !

Keep in touch here and stay active, as you will have an enjoyable and a beneficial stay here, inshaaAllah :)

:w:

north_malaysian
11-22-2006, 06:50 AM
On behalf of all Malaysian forummers here:

[BANANA]SELAMAT DATANG!!!
(WELCOME!!!)[/BANANA]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
11-22-2006, 08:16 AM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forums ukhti :)

alhamdulillah on your conversion :)...

:w:

Yasmine018
11-22-2006, 11:37 AM
:welcome::sl:
enjoy your stay n start posting;)

Aisha20
11-22-2006, 03:40 PM
:welcome: to da forums ukhti!

InshaAllah u will have a beneficial stay here

11-22-2006, 03:42 PM
:welcome: to the forum sissss!!!! I hope you have a beneficial stay inshallah ;) Congratulations on you're reversion!!! Looking forward to seeing you in the sisters' section :p

Skillganon
11-22-2006, 09:01 PM
Welcome to LI forum

Praise is to Allah that he brought you to Islam and made you a Muslim. alhamdulillah !

Keep in touch here and stay active, as you will have an enjoyable and a beneficial stay here, inshaaAllah

Pk_#2
11-22-2006, 09:02 PM
AsalamuAlaykum

welcome to the forum and welcum to Islam

:)

z_s
11-23-2006, 09:59 PM
Salam alaikum all. I am very happy that you have welcomed me to here to Islam and to the forum. Insh'Allah this will be a good place for me to have Islamic discussions with other sisters and brothers in the deen.

Sal3ma 7
11-25-2006, 01:01 AM
:welcome:
Hope u enjoy ur stay!

Sis_ReNa
11-25-2006, 01:08 AM
Salam walkaum wa rahamtuAllah wa barkatoh,
Allah Uh Akbar, I am a new muslim my self going to be 2 years in december. welcome to the Forum, and welcome to islam, i pray Allah streagthens your deen and iman and guides you to his will. i pray he protects you from shyatan and his whispers and the mischief of the people. inshAllah you will be able to learn the islam that Allah intended along with All muslims and not the islam that is fuled by desiers and shytan ameen

snakelegs
11-25-2006, 08:00 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!