/* */

PDA

View Full Version : All i can do is cry

AnonymousPoster
11-23-2006, 11:16 PM
:sl: Brothers and sisters, well i am just going to let it out as keeping this in hurts me, as a muslim i should say Alhamdullah for everything but thats not the case, first is my family i dont get on with them. mY dad left us long time ago and just recently moved in he said he came back for us yet he doesnt really talk to us the only time he does is when he gets annoyed.

My mother is OVER PROTECTIVE not on my 13 years old sister but me, I am nearly 19 and i cant go out with friends, last time i went out was prob 5 months ago, is college home college. I have a sister whos 21 who is brain damaged so i look after her when i return from college,i feel like i cant have fun or be `young` (not in a haram way i practise), my mother seems to be harder on me:cry:

At college none of the sisters like me, i am not a horrible person at all, i wear the correct hijab while they dont, so they nicknamed me after my hijab(i dont want to say what:( ).

I feel alone, I know Allah swt isnt pleased with me because I am miserable and i am turning to sin because of all the stress.
It reached the point where I might apply for Uni over seas whatever they like it or not.
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
11-23-2006, 11:21 PM
:wasalamex

Sister, this might be because of a loss of emaan:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Faith wears out in your heart as clothes wear out, so ask Allaah to renew the faith in your hearts.”

The believer’s heart may sometimes feel overwhelmed by clouds of sin. This was portrayed to us by the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when he said: “There is no heart that does not have clouds like the clouds that cover the moon. When the cloud covers it, it is dark, and when the cloud moves away it shines.”Narrated by al-Tabaraani in al-Awsat, and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani.

Check this thread out for some tips and advice insha'Allaah:
http://www.islamicboard.com/cyber-co...dying-out.html

AnonymousPoster
11-23-2006, 11:27 PM
:sl: not helping but thank u anyways:w:

Umar001
11-23-2006, 11:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
:sl: Brothers and sisters, well i am just going to let it out as keeping this in hurts me, as a muslim i should say Alhamdullah for everything but thats not the case, first is my family i dont get on with them. mY dad left us long time ago and just recently moved in he said he came back for us yet he doesnt really talk to us the only time he does is when he gets annoyed.

My mother is OVER PROTECTIVE not on my 13 years old sister but me, I am nearly 19 and i cant go out with friends, last time i went out was prob 5 months ago, is college home college. I have a sister whos 21 who is brain damaged so i look after her when i return from college,i feel like i cant have fun or be `young` (not in a haram way i practise), my mother seems to be harder on me:cry:

At college none of the sisters like me, i am not a horrible person at all, i wear the correct hijab while they dont, so they nicknamed me after my hijab(i dont want to say what:( ).

I feel alone, I know Allah swt isnt pleased with me because I am miserable and i am turning to sin because of all the stress.
It reached the point where I might apply for Uni over seas whatever they like it or not.
Assalamyu Aleykum, Am so sorry to hear that sister,

Just a couple of things, just feel free to tell me to shut it or anything cos I probably will say something which you might not agree with cos am a brother and I see things abit differently sometimes.

I really do think you need to remember where and who you are sister, it might sound abit harsh, but it works for me, I cant go out alot of the time, I cant go masjid much and so on because I end up coming home late, and mum worries, but Alhamdulilah.

Remember that your real youth and free time is going to be where? Jannah, Im sure you know and am sure your probably frowing and thinking 'Oh I know but I want a practicle answer for NOW!' But once we realise that this life is all a test it makes it easier to understand that we don't need our 'youth' and 'free time' here, we need to get good deeds and be on the straight path here, and Wallahi, what more can show that you are on the good path than the fact that others nick name you after your clothes, sister please know, those clothes are the, clothes of righteousness, the best of the best wore them, sister, remember whom so ever wrongs you, you will be paid back for it. Try read the story of Mary, peace be upon her, it sounds similar in some ways to this, the fear and pain and wanting to be 'different'.

And know thatinsha'Allah, you are looking after a person of Paradise, may Allah grant our sister Jannah, paradise, that person your looking after, our sister, inshaAllah will go jannah, its a big blessing to be able to bear near such people.

Also, perform your duties to your mother, be thankful that your mother is who she is, am taking it that she is Muslim, praise Allah for that.

I haven't hear someone who seems more into the practices of Islam than what you have described above, sister, as long as you try your best listen to your mother, be merciful to your father, look after your sister, wear the clothing of righteousness, then how will Allah be mad at you?

Remember who your enemy is, if Allah is mad at you then your enemy is winning, sinning will only make him more happy, always remember Allah and remember your enemy, don't make him happy.

Sister you sound like a nice Muslimah, don't let hard times get you down, keep going and try hard and Allah's promise is the most truthful, and inshaALlah Jannah you'll have your real youth, because be honest with yourself, what you gonna do? Go out, have a nice dinner, spend time at friend's place, try dresses, go shopping, for how long? Maybe a night here and there, a weekend, a couple of weeks, but the real time of youth, the one which will have real pleasure, if your honest with yourself, is Jannah, where you can go for eternity having your fun, all in the luxury of your youth! InshaAllah.

Eesa.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hisbul_Aziz
11-23-2006, 11:39 PM
Subhannalah

Always Know that allah is testing you because Allah surely loves you.

And Allah Says- 3:142 Did ye think that ye would enter Heaven without Allah Testing those of you who fought hard (In His Cause)
and remained steadfast?
Also Allah Says-
2:155 Be sure we shall TEST you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere,

So sister in Islam never forget allah and he will never forget you..

On the authority of Abdullah bin Abbas, who said : One day I was behind the prophet and he said to me: "Young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice] : Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allah; if you seek help, seek help of Allah. Know that if the Nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried."

Dear Sister and always remember with hardship comes ease

And whoever makes fun of you with you're hijab know
Remember The prophet said Islam started strange and it will return to being strange so give glad tidings to thoose who are strange

So Sister Remain steadfast and allah will reward you for your patience

And try to keep away from all evil inshallah :w:

AnonymousPoster
11-23-2006, 11:50 PM
:sl: thanks esa your right I do agree with you, brother khalid thanks.
I am just tired and sometime I wish I wasnt alive, this life is tiring especially when you feel so alone different and people your own muslim sisters dislike you. I am going to try be strong.:w:

Umar001
11-23-2006, 11:54 PM
I am just tired and sometime I wish I wasnt alive, this life is tiring especially when you feel so alone different and people your own muslim sisters dislike you. I am going to try be strong.:w:
The more you talk the more you remind me of the story of Mary, peace be upon her.

Insha'Allah you'll be strong.

:happy:

Abu Ibraheem
11-23-2006, 11:55 PM
Forget them sisters, they are not worth your friendship anyway.
Im sorry i couldnt advise you on your situation. I wouldnt know what to do myself if i was in your shoes. I will make duaa for you though, wasalam

Hisbul_Aziz
11-24-2006, 12:00 AM
Remember that the prophet said this world is prison for the believer but paradise for the non believers and we will have a paradise eternily in the hereafter so remain strong

AnonymousPoster
11-24-2006, 12:08 AM
:sl: I know but they seem to dislike me for no reason, isnt it true that when Allah swt dislikes a person, the angel dislike that person and the people of this Dunya will also dislike the person for no apparent reason.:w:

Hisbul_Aziz
11-24-2006, 12:13 AM
Dear Sister of Islam don't let the whispers of shaytan get to you inshallah

AnonymousPoster
11-24-2006, 12:19 AM
:sl: I will try not to ishaAllah:sl:

Sabbir_1
11-24-2006, 09:18 AM
Mashallah allah will reward u for looking after u sister..ur mother is only trying to protect u from the haraam.. As for the sisters stay away from, dont need friends like that i dont think u should call people like that ur friends if they call u names..

Ur not alone sis.. alah is there with you.. It is a test from allah to test ur patience.. good always comes after patience.. so just be patient sis and allah will reward u inshallah.

wasalaam

Hijaabi22
11-24-2006, 02:54 PM

awwwwwwwww man u really seem to be havin it tough. Ill inshaAllah try n post sum advice l8er, cos i really gta run now XxXX

Hisbul_Aziz
11-24-2006, 04:25 PM

49:11 O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others: It may be that the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong.

~Stranger~
11-24-2006, 06:20 PM
:sl:

im even older than u and all ive known in my life is home college/school home so i dont get whats wrong with that life. i actually love it coz theres a hadith muslim women shouldnt leave their house unless in cases of necessity.
what does being young mean?? Allah doesnt differentiate between young or old, u r still held accountable for ur actions so u should be happy that u stay at home and take care of ur sister coz insha'allah u get reward from that, more than what u get when u go out and "feel young".

non hijabis dont like u?? coz u wear hijab? they should feel ashamed of themselves not u. u have Allah by ur side so why do u need them anyways? and believe me im speaking from experience, i too have almost the same problems as u, i rarely talk to muslims in my college and i too felt bad for it but then i noticed they free mix and islam is the least and last of their concerns so i could do nothing but thank Allah so much. he indeed showed he loves me in a way i didnt know so "ya Allah i love u too. thank u so much for ur help" :wub:

Hijaabi22
11-24-2006, 10:28 PM

ok sis... first of all Id jus like to say BE GRATEFUL BE HAPPY that ya dad has cum bak in2 ya lives, I KNOW itll be hard 2 forgive n forget easily but I know MANY MANY families where the father has left, and the kids have no contact wid him watsoever again, n believe u me, your LUKI that that isnt the case wid you. Obviously it will take tym for things to go bak to normal wid ya dad n the rest of the family, jus try n make a bit of an effort, make small talk wid him now n then n then INSHAALLAH you'll get 2 a point where the communication is there.

Secondly, its NORMAL for mums to be overprotective, I mean Im 19 2 :p n my mum still worries bout me, IM REALLY REALLY sorry 2 hear about ya sis, it must be hard , jua talk 2 ya mum, tell her itd be nyc if you cud have a bit of YOU tym, sumt ym to jus get away wid things n jus chill 4 a bit.

Lastly, wat makes U think all da girls at college hate you? Im SURE dats not da case, sumtyms U jus get ideas into ya head which are not really true. They have a nikname 4 u?? Welllll i have LOADSA niknames lol i aint sayin wat they are but sumtyms ppl jus say it as a joke, a bitta harmless fun. If however that aint the case have a word wid em tell em how u feel, they NINETEEN for gods sake, they shud know better then 2 call ppl names, they aint at primary skul no more.

DONT feel alone, remember sumtyms its best 2 jus let everythin out 2 ppl hu u dnt personally know, this forum has sum WIKD ppl on it who are always there 4 u regardless.. so if ever u need 2 talk or let things out u know wer 2 cum. If u a sis, then feel free 2 PM me, altho im pretty crap at givin advice I know I can make U smile wid my erm... weird sense of humour lol. No really, Im here if ever U need 2 talk. Dont feel miserable, cheer up, think of all da gud things in life, we all go thru the phase of feelin as if lifes bein harsh on you n all dat but things will get better inshaAllah, Jus make dua :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!