/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Listen to the little girl

rubiesand
11-24-2006, 12:21 AM
:sl:

See this brave, bright lovely little girl, and imagine what her life is like, and the kind of life that is ahead of her.

She can remind us of the good things in life that she does not have, but that we are inclined to take for granted, and when our problems seem big to us, we should look towards those who are less fortunate than ourselves and realise the blessings we have been given, and keep our perspectives in balance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-24-2006, 12:22 AM
bah, i click on it and nuttin happens...?

Umar001
11-24-2006, 12:42 AM
She sounds so much like an adult!!

MashAllah.

I've seen part of that video, its wierd,

"A psycholigist discovered that the children had no longer no will to live..."

Dang!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-24-2006, 12:43 AM
dude i get nuttin when i click on it =\ Gosh darnit lol.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
11-24-2006, 12:49 AM
http://mysticsaint.blogspot.com/2006...ty-bleeds.html

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-24-2006, 04:04 AM
is that the same thing bro?

S_87
11-24-2006, 11:46 AM
:sl:

may Allah assist our brothers and sisters all over the world.

its so sad yet mashaAllah those kids that talkd they have such a fire in them, it puts us to shame

IbnAbdulHakim
11-24-2006, 11:52 AM
:salamext:

shedding tears wont help at all. Going to palestine is getting harder everyday, i know a few brothers who attempted it.

So i guess we should give charity even though we have no guarantee that it will reach or help any of them. We cant wage jihaad for their sake fi-sabilillaah how do we do that?

charity, will it reach, cant fite for them, can just sit in this boxed up office.... :(

Ameen to all the dua's !

schoolmaster54
11-24-2006, 12:05 PM
I live in Turkey. Our Prime Minister went to Palastine and met them and then Cherity was brougt to Palatine by Turkish Red Crescent. (National Turkish Charity Fund).
Wassalam...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.