/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please share your anasheed

RaihanBD
11-24-2006, 04:45 AM
Salaam bro's n sista's,

How r v doin! Insha Allah I hope u all r fine. Here in my country nobody imports nasheeds(everybdys bz listening to Carmen Elektra n stuff like dat) and I dont have a credit card to buy dem online... so I was thinkin can sum1 share sami yusufs' My Ummah album (percussion version pls) and Junaid Jamsheds latest album.

Jazak Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M2A^AKIB^
11-25-2006, 12:25 AM
do u want it in mp3?

Hijrah
11-25-2006, 12:27 AM
wow, I would love to hear that,

does it have "Aiy Allah" on it?

and that song that goes "meeta meeta, hai mere Muhammad ke Naam"

or if you ever saw any of his videos where that guy gets back in touch with Islam?

Sis_ReNa
11-25-2006, 12:39 AM
have you tried , islamictorrents? its awsome has nasheeds, lectures, even movies for freee. allso i have lots of nasheeds but it dont have music,
salam walkaum wa rahmatuAllah wa barkatoh

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
RaihanBD
11-25-2006, 05:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ya Mustafa
do u want it in mp3?
Yes that wud b nice. Jazak Allah

RaihanBD
11-25-2006, 05:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis_ReNa
have you tried , islamictorrents? its awsome has nasheeds, lectures, even movies for freee. allso i have lots of nasheeds but it dont have music,
salam walkaum wa rahmatuAllah wa barkatoh
Nop sis.. I've tried torrents b4 and dere **** slow n u need to be reaally patient to get a file :grumbling

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.