/* */

PDA

View Full Version : muslims divide

bro_faz
06-29-2005, 04:06 PM
Salaam alaykum

before i start (i wouldnt ask if it wasnt serious) :-[

Basically my question is, can we pray behind a deobandi?

Because of one of the lads is deobandi, some people wont pray behind him and his friends will (most not deobandi) problem is this has created two jamaats in college and i wish to sort it out to stop future students from not praying.

the unity has gone, and they've all arguing. :mad:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
06-29-2005, 04:17 PM
:sl:
Yes, Muslims can pray behind a deobandi. Deobandis are Hanafi in fiqh, Maturidi in Aqeeda and follow some Sufi Tareeqahs. Therefore, most of the time the differences they have are not very great, and we agree with them on most things. Some may be seriously deviated but the majority are not.

:w:

bro_faz
06-29-2005, 04:52 PM
ok thankyou very much

Bittersteel
06-29-2005, 04:57 PM
Some day some non-Muslim will write about the Fall and Decline of the Islamic Civilization if we don't unite now.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khattab
06-29-2005, 05:25 PM

This ummah will never perish, there is no doubt it will be back, but we have to do something about it.

S_87
06-29-2005, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bro_faz
Salaam alaykum

Because of one of the lads is deobandi, some people wont pray behind him and his friends will (most not deobandi) problem is this has created two jamaats in college and i wish to sort it out to stop future students from not praying.

the unity has gone, and they've all arguing. :mad:

thats sad :(

Brother_Mujahid
06-29-2005, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Aziz
Some day some non-Muslim will write about the Fall and Decline of the Islamic Civilization if we don't unite now.
theres already many books on this by non muslim writers

bro_faz
06-30-2005, 09:28 AM
hmmmmmmmmm it is such a shame, when peoples ignorance gets in the way of their religion

أحمد
06-30-2005, 09:37 AM

:zip: Unfortunately whenever you seem to get even close to unity; an argument breaks out over even the smallest issues, and many people today hate the idea of unity :-[ . . .

bro_faz
06-30-2005, 03:58 PM
yeh and it makes me so angry, i mean aint we divided enough

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.