/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Learn about Islam

anonymous
11-24-2006, 12:24 PM
:sl:

I see every single day, people attacking Islam, one the internet, on TV, and in real life. I hate all these misconceptions and twistings of Islams teachings, but what I hate even more, is that I am not in the least knowledged enough to be able to answer these people. It makes me mad, that I can't do anything, so what can people suggest for me to learn about Islam, websites, audio/video and even books welcome.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-24-2006, 12:32 PM
:salamext:

Some good links.

www.beconvinced.com
www.kalamullah.com
nadeem.lightuponlight.com
www.islamcan.com

oh and this forums got a treasury of knowledge Alhamdulillaah. Also a few books i love:

Miskaat ul-masabih (4 volumes)
Hayatus sahabah (4 volumes)

can be found in most retailers.

:wasalamex

- Qatada -
11-24-2006, 12:32 PM
:wasalamex

I got these links together a few days back:

That's all i can think of yet.

Malaikah
11-24-2006, 12:33 PM

Well LI is a great place to learn! The basics of Islam section rocks. You might also like the refutations section.

Some websites you might find useful:

www.islamtoday.com
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng

And for some online lectures and books:
http://kalamullah.com/

I really recommend the book The Ideal Muslim if you are a guy, or The Ideal Muslimah if you are a girl from the last website listed!

(The Ideal Muslimah can also be found here)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
11-24-2006, 07:58 PM

Jazakallah everyone. I may just have to join this forum. Looking through this forum, there are some good refuters mashallah. In particular Ansar Al-'Adl. How do these people learn so much about islam mashallah :eek:

Wassalam

Pk_#2
11-24-2006, 08:27 PM
Yeah mashaAllah my face is always like dat when i enter the forum :o lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.