/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Boredom

Angelzz
11-24-2006, 12:34 PM
Hi Everyone,

Any Ideas on things to do to relieve boredom at nights?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
11-24-2006, 12:36 PM
salams sis

boredom durin nite? for me i guess msn :D or sleep or goin out (as long as its not tooo late :offended:)

dunno... might be an idea :?

all teh best
salamz

IbnAbdulHakim
11-24-2006, 12:38 PM
:salamext:

the prophet saws encouraged us to go to sleep after isha but if your really bored you can try reading the Quran or books :)

:wasalamex

Malaikah
11-24-2006, 12:41 PM
:sl:

I recommend reading. It will usually put you too sleep fast enough anyway. ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Angelzz
11-24-2006, 02:36 PM
Thanks evryone - but i already spend most of my time reading, on this forum and researching Islam. But inbetween that i wanted to know what to get up too. Sometimes i just go for a drive for a change of scenery and fresh air but that gets mundane too.

Hijaabi22
11-24-2006, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Angelzz
Hi Everyone,

looooollll wel i be on ma 4n till bout 2am :hiding: or i listen to ma mp3 player

IbnAbdulHakim
11-24-2006, 03:51 PM
Thanks evryone - but i already spend most of my time reading, on this forum and researching Islam. But inbetween that i wanted to know what to get up too. Sometimes i just go for a drive for a change of scenery and fresh air but that gets mundane too.

You can check out islamic documentaries, always good to be upto date with whats happening. You can check out quran recitations

www.lightuponlight.com has nice stuff.

I recommend you check out Ibrahim Al-Jibreen recitations, they are BEAUTIFUL mashaAllah.

Umm Safiya
11-24-2006, 04:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

the prophet saws encouraged us to go to sleep after isha but if your really bored you can try reading the Quran or books :)

Does that mean that I should go to sleep in half an hour, when it's 6 pm?:muddlehea

IbnAbdulHakim
11-24-2006, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Something

Does that mean that I should go to sleep in half an hour, when it's 6 pm?:muddlehea

the prophet saws also encouraged delaying the isha prayer, thats why i pray it when i plan on goin to sleep.

Muezzin
11-24-2006, 04:54 PM
Hi Everyone,

Read. Read the Quran or novels. Just make sure you read something. Not enough people read nowadays. :)

Umm Safiya
11-24-2006, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

the prophet saws also encouraged delaying the isha prayer, thats why i pray it when i plan on goin to sleep.

Oh yeah, that's true bro.. Forgot that part.. Jazâk Allâhu khayran..

The Ruler
11-24-2006, 05:30 PM

you could write a poem...that is what i done the day i wrote a few of my poems that i posted....or if you are studying...exams or not, read your notes :?

:w:

lolwatever
11-24-2006, 06:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese

I recommend reading. It will usually put you too sleep fast enough anyway. ;D
salams

oh yeh tru that.. or listen 2 audio... u'll daze off real fast... wireless headfone is useful otherwise u could find urself strangled in the headfones when u wake up :heated:

ws wr wb

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.