/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is the world subjugated in tyranny and oppression?

IbnAbdulHakim
11-25-2006, 01:40 AM
:salamext:

In palestine, iraq, afghanistan, thirld world countries, america, europe everywhere we see somehow this dunya ruling over the people and in someway oppressing them wether by propaganda or lies or force.

So i ask you -

Is the world subjugated in tyranny and oppression?

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
stannis
11-25-2006, 01:28 PM
You forgot Saudi Arabia.

How is Europe subjugated by oppression? Seriously now, think before you post.

- Qatada -
11-25-2006, 01:42 PM

I totally agree with you bro ibnabdulHakim, it's all over the place because the people turned away from the guidance which Allaah has sent them.. this oppression can only be removed once we turn back to Allaah whole heartedly.

PS: stannis, he's talking about the whole world.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-25-2006, 01:51 PM

i agree, people want to feel free but the fact that they are infact slaves is completely ignored and its this very ignorance which locks the shackles. If only people would wake up to what their governments doing to them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
11-25-2006, 02:46 PM
I have to vote yes too. I do not believe it is the result of any human conspiracy. It is a reflection of our own arrogance in thinking Mankind is capable of functioning alone. Sadly too many humans want to be in control and have lost the ability to submit to Allah(swt).

With the help of shaytan, humans now think that there is no need for Allah(swt). Our own arrogance is causing the mess we are in.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-26-2006, 02:49 AM
So true guys.

format_quote Originally Posted by stannis
You forgot Saudi Arabia.

How is Europe subjugated by oppression? Seriously now, think before you post.
Umm the whole point was, there's oppression EVERYWHERE. He only named a few. Whether its widescale or not, isn't the point. It still exists everywhere.

Muezzin
11-26-2006, 05:45 PM
As long as human beings walk this Earth there will be tyranny and oppression.

Pk_#2
11-26-2006, 05:50 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

what's tyranny again :-\

IbnAbdulHakim
11-26-2006, 05:52 PM
ok i noticed a lot of you are saying individuals are oppressing themselves.

this is not my point, sure humans are fishes and they will always be unjust as part of their nature but doesnt it seem that in every country/city/goverment etc there is a leader who is passing rules only to satisfy himself? someone tell me where there is a good leader??

tyranny - a tyrant who rules without any care for those under him, he oppresses them and doesnt care about their pain/feelings etc, he is unjust and disgusting thus tyrants will be the size of an ant on the day of judgement and they will look up at the sky waiting for Allah without flinching, they will be in the most fear that day !

Moon*Light
02-06-2008, 04:23 PM
:sl:

Yes oppression and persecution is worldwide.

I want to ask westerners, do your governments really act what the people want? Do they always make the decision that is good for its people?

Amadeus85
02-06-2008, 05:39 PM
Where is tyranny and opression in West Europe, USA and Australia? Bring some evidences, because frankly I dont see it.

Amadeus85
02-06-2008, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Moon*Light
:sl:

Yes oppression and persecution is worldwide.

I want to ask westerners, do your governments really act what the people want? Do they always make the decision that is good for its people?
Of course not always, but if the gov fail, we can change it and have a new. So we dont live in opression and tyranny.

Gator
02-06-2008, 06:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Moon*Light
In addition to A85's answer above, the idea of the PEOPLE is very fragmented.

Some parts of the people want things and other parts want other things. There is no one homogeneous thought process.

The US for example, most people wanted to invade Iraq (whether they really wanted to or were fooled into believing Iraq was a threat) and some people (me included) did not.

So in that case the government did what the PEOPLE wanted to and what the PEOPLE didn't want to.

In the US, the government is elected by the PEOPLE, but as you can tell by the election results, its never, ever a total consensus.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.