/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Manchester - Bolton

Abu Ibraheem
11-25-2006, 05:30 AM
:sl:

Anybody from manchester / bolton ?

I am urgently looking for a Islamic bookshop based in bolton that sells Arabic books, can somebody help me ? i am going to manchester next week and i have to get the details asap

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Ibraheem
11-25-2006, 12:13 PM
Just need to get this to the top ..wasalams

Duhaa
11-26-2006, 09:15 PM
There is an Islamic bookshop on Halliwell Rd, Bolton. It's said to be really good and everyone supposedly knows it, well around the north west anyway...

I think it's just called 'Islamic Bookshop'...

There's another on Derby Street, Bolton, called A.K. Books, though it does not have as many books as the other one....

Hope that's useful...

Hijaabi22
11-26-2006, 09:23 PM
Bradford has da best islamic book shops :shade:, noe DATS da place 2 be :shade:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
11-26-2006, 09:24 PM
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

i agree i have been to thy "bradford" islamic book shop good stuff there

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ah, shukran

walikumassalm warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

mohammed farah
11-26-2006, 09:35 PM
why dont you check online for closest islamic bookshop

Duhaa
11-26-2006, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -----------
Bradford has da best islamic book shops :shade:, noe DATS da place 2 be :shade:
Ahhh, but he did say bolton, Manchester so I don't think the Bradford one counts as Bradford isn't exactly close to say manchester is it....:okay:

Abu Ibraheem
11-26-2006, 11:25 PM
Salam

I will tell you what i am looking for, I am looking for Imam Suyutis Jalalayn in Arabic for very cheap price, possibly At-Tabari or Qurtubi and other popular classical texts for base prices. No matter what part of the country - the books have to be in Arabic. If somebody contributes then Jazakullah khair. wasalams

Duhaa
11-27-2006, 11:01 AM
I know they've got Jalaalayn but I'll have to get back to you about the price, not really sure.

If they've not got it in the Halliwell book store then they'll have it in Dewsbury as they also have some really good Islamic bookstores.

The only reason I know about these bookstores is because I just started teaching a little while ago and I've been looking everywhere for the sharah for mukhtaar (also known as al-ikhtiyaar), a hanafi mas'ala masaa'il kitaab which goes through other imaams ikhtilaafs aswell.
So if anybody knows if there exists such a sharah please let me know....

Sorry Bro Abu Ibraheem for hijacking your thread with my request. :)

Abu Ibraheem
11-27-2006, 02:08 PM
No its perfectly fine bro, we are both out on a book hunt here. wasalams

Duhaa
11-27-2006, 02:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ibraheem
No its perfectly fine bro, we are both out on a book hunt here. wasalams
Sister....^o)

Abu Ibraheem
11-27-2006, 02:13 PM
ooopsey

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.