/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Clarification On Hadiths . . .

chacha_jalebi
11-25-2006, 08:22 PM
salaam

manz was readin Sahih Muslim and i came across this hadiths . . . .

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When an infidel accomplishes any good deed, he is rewarded for it in this world; and in the case of a Muslim, Allah stores up his good acts for him in the Hereafter and provides him with subsistence in this life due to his obedience.''

Another narration is: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah does not wrong a believer a good deed because he is given blessings for it in this world and will be rewarded for it in the Hereafter. But the infidel is given in the world the reward for good deeds, he has performed for the sake of Allah and when he comes to the Hereafter, there is no good deed for which he can be rewarded".

now the question i have, is

it says infidel is given the reward for the good deeds?

who is a infidel? because i dont think its referrin to the kuffar, so who would come under the category of a infidel? a person dat dont pray? fast?

i thought it would be a hypocrit type person, but inshallah can any one help outtty :D:D

jazakhallah :D:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
amirah_87
11-25-2006, 09:04 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Are you able to get that first Hadeeth in arabic please?

I do think that it means the Kaafir, but I could be wrong.

- Qatada -
11-25-2006, 09:12 PM
:wasalamex

I do know that alot of people interprete the word infidel to be kafir. But Allaahu a'lam.

:salamext:

chacha_jalebi
11-25-2006, 09:25 PM
i thought @ 1st it meant kuffar but, at the start it says Allah (swt) does not wrong a believer, so i thought if it meant kuffar, the word would be directly said, but lol i not sure :p

but yesh its best to get it in arabic inshallah i will try sista :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
11-27-2006, 02:21 PM
ya u lot was right it did meaaaaan the kuffar :D cos quite a lot of imams like An Nawawi (ra) interpreted it as meanin the kuffar, and Allah (swt) knows best :D

chank u :D

shariq_0189
11-27-2006, 03:44 PM
you should ask an Aalim bro.

Skillganon
11-27-2006, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
salaam

manz was readin Sahih Muslim and i came across this hadiths . . . .

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When an infidel accomplishes any good deed, he is rewarded for it in this world; and in the case of a Muslim, Allah stores up his good acts for him in the Hereafter and provides him with subsistence in this life due to his obedience.''

Another narration is: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah does not wrong a believer a good deed because he is given blessings for it in this world and will be rewarded for it in the Hereafter. But the infidel is given in the world the reward for good deeds, he has performed for the sake of Allah and when he comes to the Hereafter, there is no good deed for which he can be rewarded".

now the question i have, is

it says infidel is given the reward for the good deeds?

who is a infidel? because i dont think its referrin to the kuffar, so who would come under the category of a infidel? a person dat dont pray? fast?

i thought it would be a hypocrit type person, but inshallah can any one help outtty :D:D

jazakhallah :D:D
Here's my thought:

Basicly when a desbeliever (of Islam) does a good deed in this world, he get's the "result" of his good deed in this world.

However when a believer does a good deed in this world he get's the result of his good deed in this world and the heareafter.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.