/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Qiblah and prayer times

جوري
11-25-2006, 10:59 PM
:sl:
My bros gave me this neat program for both qiblah and prayer times on my PDA... but I'd like one for my cell phone. I have an LG chocolate and would like something compatible with it... I have been browsing on google and see that middle eastern and european phones are more advanced than here in the U.S imsad ... and that you guys else where probably have all this fancy stuff available to you... I am sure you can all carry out your own mission impossible via cell ;D
but something inside me tells me this technology is available here in the good ole U.S of A, and hopefully insh'Allah is reasonably priced? Would appreciate any leads :D
thank you for your time
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.