/* */

PDA

View Full Version : fun!!!

romz
06-29-2005, 08:44 PM
hi evrybody, hope ur all fine. got holiday nex week goin 2 turkey cant wait!!! hope ur all havin fun. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Syed
06-29-2005, 08:46 PM
:sl: and welcome to the forum.

أحمد
06-29-2005, 08:49 PM
:sl:
:D Welcome to LI Islamic Forum . . . Have Halal Fun @ http://www.islamicboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25 :D And learn at the same time Insha-Allah . . . :p CLICK WELCOME TO LISTEN TO YOUR WELCOME NASHEED . . . ;)

:w:

junna1
06-29-2005, 08:49 PM

Welcome to the forum sis, Insha allah you will enjoy your stay and benefit a lot. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
06-29-2005, 08:54 PM
:sl: and :welcome: to li dear sis. hope you have a safe n enjoyable trip to turkey :D (also hint hint i like turkish delight :p )

sistajannah
06-29-2005, 09:09 PM
welcome sister
inshaAllah you enjoy your stay here

Pinkrose
06-29-2005, 10:46 PM

:aboo:

Welcome to LI sis!! :D
Hope you enjoy your stay and benefit a lot!! :shade:

Angel24
06-29-2005, 10:50 PM
:welcome: to LI.....
am sure u are going to enjoy staying here and benefit too.... ;)

Hajar
06-30-2005, 11:00 AM
Asalamu alaykum Sister...

Hope u will enjoy ur stay and benefit too....inshaAllah :)

Uthman
07-03-2005, 05:47 PM

Welcome to LI. :) Hope to see you benefitting from it InshaAllah. Enjoy . . .

aminahshijabs
07-04-2005, 03:08 AM
:Crescent: Salam Alakum Welcome!!! :Crescent:

I think that you will really enjoy the site.

Help using this forum:
Don't forget to use the menu items on the top. They are pull down. My favorite is "Quick Links" the drop down menu has: "Who's onlineā€ (You can see who is online), "Private messages" so you can check or create messages to other people, and "New Posts" see the newest post or replies (This is a top level menu too ).

I think that you will like this forum, it is popular. :applaud:

Nakisai
07-04-2005, 03:13 AM
???? why so big

sena
07-06-2005, 05:18 PM
Welcome sister romz to forum. :welcome: I hope you have enjoy your stay here and have a nice days in Turkey :) . I think that you like Turkey :)

may Allah bless upon all

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!