/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi :)

Blakrose
11-26-2006, 09:46 AM
I just joined today. I am not a religious person, but respect others views and opinions. My sister and niece have decided to become Muslims, and I respect that too, so I am here I guess to just learn more about the religion, so as to understand thier beliefs :)

take care :)

Tracey

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
11-26-2006, 10:06 AM
[MOUSE]Welcome![/MOUSE]

Al-Zaara
11-26-2006, 10:10 AM
Greetings Blakrose,

Welcome to LI Islamic Forum. :happy:
Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here and learn more about Islam and us Muslims.

Looking forward to see your posts. :)

Take care! :rose:

Younus
11-26-2006, 10:24 AM
:welcome: to LI forum.

Keep in touch here and stay active, as you will have an enjoyable, beneficial stay here, and you will learn more about Islam, inshaaAllah (God-willing) :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Blakrose
11-26-2006, 10:31 AM
I probably won't post a lot.. I pretty much keep to myself lol.. but I hope to meet and talk to you guys :)

Yasmine018
11-26-2006, 11:01 AM
:welcome:

enjoy n start posting;)

The Ruler
11-26-2006, 11:48 AM
Greetings Blakrose :D

:welcome: to the forums

Peace :D

Kittygyal
11-26-2006, 12:03 PM
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu (Greetings)

welcome Tracey && it's nice to hear you wana learn more abot Islam, we are all here to help you my self is a revert to Islam && am so happy i have came to thy right religion Alhamdulillah :wub:

please do stay active

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ah, shukran

walikumassalm warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

Skillganon
11-26-2006, 09:50 PM
Welcome to LI forum.

Keep in touch here and stay active, as you will have an enjoyable and a beneficial stay here, and you will learn more and more about Islam, inshaaAllah (God-willing).

BlissfullyJaded
11-27-2006, 01:01 AM
Welcome to LI Tracey. I hope you find this forum of benefit. :)

Samira_01
11-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Welcome to dis forum!

Sal3ma 7
11-28-2006, 02:21 AM

north_malaysian
11-30-2006, 09:46 AM
On behalf of all Malaysian forummers here:

[BANANA]SELAMAT DATANG!!!
(WELCOME!!!)[/BANANA]

syilla
11-30-2006, 12:27 PM
:sl:

^^^but he is the different from other malaysian....

we are the normal one....

so..HAVE A BENEFICIAL STAY. ENJOYYYYYYYYYYY

limitless
12-03-2006, 05:01 PM
weclome to the Li forum. Have fun endravouring about Islam and the people of this website.

Aisha20
12-03-2006, 05:13 PM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!