/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dig Deep

Ahmed
11-27-2006, 12:05 AM
Sometimes if we dig too deep in our minds shaytaan throws doubts at us causing fitna, it is then if we dig deep enough in our hearts we will find 'la ilaha illallahu muhammadur rasullah' ingraved perfectly.

My brothers and sisters who read this, ask yourself if you have dug deep enough in your hearts.

alot of sisters on hi5 are displaying themselves without hijab when there are millions of men veiwing them. Just remember sisters every time the 'veiws' goes up it goes down as a sin in your records. Have you chosen your beauty over Allah who gave it to you.

But not only that there are brothers chasing these sisters giving them 'five' or 'testimonial'. I want to ask them brothers,

how would you feel if someone gave your sister a 'five' saying 'sapnin sweet stuff' ??????

Our problem is ourselves, we choose not to act righteously, so I pleed with my brothers and sisters who I love for the sake of Allah,

Dig deep in your hearts, Allah has placed a mercy therein. Asalamu-alaikum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.