/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any one going to somalia for holiday!!!!!!!!!

Ahmed
11-27-2006, 12:51 AM
Asalama aleikom fellow muslim

Is there any somalian member intend to go to somalia this summer!!!!!!!!!!!

SalamMMMMMMMMMm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
amirah_87
11-27-2006, 05:38 PM
Wa Alaykum Asalaam,

Nope, I'd like to.. but Im plannin on going elsewhere InshaAllah.

Which parts do you plan on going?

Mawaddah
11-27-2006, 05:39 PM
^ where're you planning on going to Princess? :?

If I find out that I have any Somalian ancestry or something then maybe I'll go to Somalia and try to trace my roots.

But as of now I am not Somalian as far as I know :p

Ahmed
11-27-2006, 05:41 PM
Wa aleikom salaam sister I intend to go to the southern of somalia gedo providence very beautiful i all ready have two km square of land and near the river too

Egypt is nice too !!!!!!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ahmed
11-27-2006, 05:42 PM
reallly what is uuu original then sis!!!!!!

Ahmed
11-27-2006, 05:44 PM
try this website it gives pictures of my people and the country!!!!!

http://www.somalism.com/media/specia...ckup/index.php

Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeee

amirah_87
11-27-2006, 05:49 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Gedo.. I've never heard of that place., but then again my knowledge of somalia aint that good... which city is it near?

If I find out that I have any Somalian ancestry or something then maybe I'll go to Somalia and try to trace my roots.

But as of now I am not Somalian as far as I know
Lol Maw' Im sure eatin all that Bariis and Baasto round ours musta put something in your blood!! ;D

Ahmed
11-27-2006, 05:53 PM
baardheere or Baidoa

AvarAllahNoor
11-27-2006, 05:53 PM
lol, is it safe to go?

Mawaddah
11-27-2006, 05:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Gedo.. I've never heard of that place., but then again my knowledge of somalia aint that good... which city is it near?

Lol Maw' Im sure eatin all that Bariis and Baasto round ours musta put something in your blood!! ;D
Princess how many times must I remind your Adhaan *coughcough* that the only thing I ate by your place was bakedbeans mixed with camel meat and day old bread!!!

;D ;D

Never did serve me a decent meal :cry:

:giggling:

Ahmed
11-27-2006, 05:59 PM
Poor u I have the best experiences ever !!!!!!!!

all the things i need was there no problemooooo for me

Somalia could be the best country in africa buttt the people are sooo lazyyy

Subhanullah sooo much opportunity that is the muslim problemssss

Theyyy are still in the past!!!!!!!!

amirah_87
11-27-2006, 05:59 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

baardheere or Baidoa
Baidoa, I seee!! :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
Princess how many times must I remind your Adhaan *coughcough* that the only thing I ate by your place was bakedbeans mixed with camel meat and day old bread!!!

;D ;D

Never did serve me a decent meal :cry:

:giggling:

:lol:

Lol lets not turn this into a food thread now!!

you tellin' me you did'nt go to Ya'quub's Aqeeqah(which my mum cooked ).. or the food my mum cooked on several eid's ^o)

:D Khablah!!

Ahmed
11-27-2006, 06:01 PM
Are u a somalian

AvarAllahNoor
11-27-2006, 06:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed
Are u a somalian
Moi? No, why does it matter?

amirah_87
11-27-2006, 06:06 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Are u a somalian
Me?

Skillganon
11-27-2006, 06:07 PM
I am "not" somalian

Ahmed
11-27-2006, 06:16 PM
just asking!!!!!

Ahmed
11-27-2006, 06:18 PM
is there anyway how support the union of islamic court in somalia or how is against !!!!!!!!!!!!

the ethiopian dont want any somalian revolution uprise very bad for ethiopia

peace!!!!!!!!!!

AvarAllahNoor
11-27-2006, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed
is there anyway how support the union of islamic court in somalia or how is against !!!!!!!!!!!!

the ethiopian dont want any somalian revolution uprise very bad for ethiopia

peace!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry but your post didn't make much sense to me?

Uma Rayanah
11-28-2006, 01:36 PM
:sl:

lol im not but imshaalah soon...:happy:

Umm Safiya
11-28-2006, 03:22 PM
:salamext:

We're planning on moving next year or 2008 insha Allâh.. :happy:

IbnAbdulHakim
11-28-2006, 03:39 PM
my somali friend said dat wen he went somali he had to pray wiv his body half way up in the air coz the guy behind him put down his gun to pray and it was pointed at him ;D ;D ;D he goes he got so scared he broke his wudhu looool !!!

btw i dont think this particular brother would make somethin up to make others laugh lol he knows the hadith :D

Sister_6038
11-28-2006, 03:53 PM
lol quite funny! being somali..or is it somalian...oooh i can feel the confusion lol ok ok ignore me...anyways yesss so what was i saying...oh yes...

somalia...well erm i went like donkey years ago but the traumas that my cousins put through *yes TRAUMAS AS IN MULTIPLE FEAR INDUCING EXPERIENCES* has put me off going again...NOO im joking, somalia was GREAAT seriously ive been on touristy holidays and theyre just no fun, when i went somalia it was out of this world...i was 11 and boy did i get in trouble on a daily basis which was great for me....i was there two and half months, like true ethnics....you know wanna get moneys worth outta that darn plane ticket!! haha im joking...or am i!!

anyway yep deffo wanna go back...not this year though inshaAllah when my memory fades of it...no joke sometime soon...

oh yes erm has anyone heard of Deeg Deer...ok i cant spell it but whatever i mean Long Ear...lol

Ar-RaYYan
11-28-2006, 04:17 PM
LOL :giggling: I have heard it (deeg Deer) so many times from adults who wants to scare me when i was very young!!
Don't believe it anymore thought!;D

Dahir
11-28-2006, 10:04 PM
I have no plans, but for those who do, here's a list of things to carry:

• Kevlar Bullet-Proof Vest
  • 6-Man Armed Entourage
  • One Loaded Assault Rifle
  • Lots of Money (bribery for checkpoints)
  • Directions to Djibouti (get out after you get your fricking snapshots!!!)

:uuh:

AHMED_GUREY
11-28-2006, 10:25 PM
Somalia 88/89

it's sad how one civil war can turn one of the safest countries in Africa into one of the most dangerous

imsad

Ahmed
11-30-2006, 04:10 PM
Veryyy true!!!!!!!!

Ahmed
11-30-2006, 04:11 PM
Is time that somalia ones get back to the bested country in africa !!!!

youngsister
11-30-2006, 10:40 PM
:sl: There are places in Somali where its safe you know, anyways....
Yep Isha Allah Looking to hit Bossaso(Puntland) them places, my brother just came back from there and he loved it.:shade:
Peace:w:

Umm Safiya
12-03-2006, 12:57 AM
:sl:

My sister in-law lives in Moqdisho - she luuuuvs it.. She says it's so nice there..

umm-sulaim
12-03-2006, 01:07 AM
I would love to go see home too...my auntie goes twice a year, and almost every summer she asks me to go with her, but i haven't been able to as of yet, but bi idhni Allah i will go...:D

maw you n nawal get ready too ;D

wassalaam

arabiyyah
12-03-2006, 06:54 PM
is it safe to go there yet?

Cabdullahi
04-28-2009, 11:41 AM
Im going there this summer to my grandmother inshallah :)

Whatsthepoint
04-28-2009, 02:02 PM
Is it even safe?

Cabdullahi
04-28-2009, 02:04 PM
For a white dude like you its not...i wouldnt advice you to go,....you might get chopped up :)

Im messing its actually safe in some areas....last time i went, there was a german dude at the hotel walking about in the city like he didn't care

AbuSalahudeen
04-28-2009, 02:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Im going there this summer to my grandmother inshallah :)
Mashallah thats sounds great, the last time I went was 2001 to Hargesa and other surrounding towns, Barbarh is a must visit area in the north beautiful sea side coast mashallah. My whole family went last year but me, mashallah they had a blast, I'm going Hajj this year Inshallah so I can't really afford to go back home aswel.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.