/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arabic *Native Language of the Muslims*

H@fiz Aziz
11-27-2006, 04:21 AM
I think in my opinion that all Muslim should speak Arabic im learning the language because it is the original language of islam language of the quran i no urdu but im learning this because its language of Junnah.

Other languages was just belended with Arabic

POST WHAT U THINK??

:shade: :w: :sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Skillganon
11-27-2006, 06:39 PM
I think their is a certain advantage, aswell as it become a common language among the muslims.

Ar-RaYYan
11-27-2006, 07:36 PM
u are right sisters coz the better arabic you know the better understanding of the Qur'an and speaking arabic makes the Qur'an easier to recite and memories better.

Salaam

Skillganon
11-27-2006, 07:38 PM
Assalamu alaikum sis.

We are Brother's.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
11-27-2006, 08:09 PM
For the non-Arabic speaking Muslim it is essential to learn Qur'anic Arabic prior to learning any other form of Arabic. Those that do not have Arabic as a native language do have a bit of an advantage of those who speak Arabic as a native language. That prevents many of the common mispronunciations in learning the Arabic of the Glorious Qur'an. The Arabic of the Qur'an is the only pure form of Arabic.

Spoken Arabic is quite a bit different from it's original Qur'anic form. Modern Arabic is a living language and does get corrupted with slang, altered pronunciations and local dialects. The Arabic of Saudi, Egypt, Syria and Morocco all differ considerably. It is almost impossible for a Moroccan to carry on a Conversation with a person who speaks Saudi Arabic. However, written Arabic is essentialy the same throughout the Arabic speaking world.

H@fiz Aziz
11-27-2006, 10:36 PM
Who ever can learn arabic there arabic tajweed in the quran will be better.

Woodrow
11-28-2006, 02:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by H@fiz Aziz
Who ever can learn arabic there arabic tajweed in the quran will be better.
I am having a very difficult time loosing my Moroccan accent for proper tajweed. although Arabic is not my first language. I basically learned conversational Arabic in Morocco and now that I am trying to learn to recite the Qur'an with tajweed I am having difficulty shaking the accent and getting proper pronunciation.

H@fiz Aziz
11-28-2006, 02:34 AM
If u learn the kaida right u will read it right trust me get a Qari to tell u kaida then to the other step

Woodrow
11-28-2006, 02:48 AM
If u learn the kaida right u will read it right trust me get a Qari to tell u kaida then to the other step
Jazakallahu Khair. I will try that.

I have the most difficult time speking to people in Arabic, because of my Accent. Most of the Arabic speaking people here in Austin are from Saudi, and we just can not understand each other. However, I do have a friend from Algeria and we understand each other fine. Moroccan Arabic seems to use a lot of French and Spanish pronunciations for the Arabic words.

H@fiz Aziz
11-28-2006, 02:50 AM
well if u learn the quran prononces you can learn how to say arabic better to without the accent these thing benefit each other to

Skillganon
11-28-2006, 02:51 AM
What is Kaida?

What is Qari?

H@fiz Aziz
11-28-2006, 02:52 AM
Kaida is the basic book it teaches the arabic letters and how to combine them

A Qari is a Hafiz and a Alim.

Woodrow
11-28-2006, 03:02 AM
well if u learn the quran prononces you can learn how to say arabic better to without the accent these thing benefit each other to
I really wish now that I had learned the proper Qur'anic tajweed first. I am certain that would have made for a much more understandable accent and I would probably be better understood even with the various dialects. Although I used the Qur'an as a text book when I was first learning Arabic, as I had not yet reverted, I was reading it with the colloquial pronunciations and not with tajweed.

True if people spoke proper (Qur'anic) Arabic. But, there is considerable pronunciation differences in each country. I have found that in most Arabic speaking countries the spoken Arabic has very little resemblance to the proper pronunciation of the Noble Qur'an.

Yes, the Qur'anic Arabic is understood by all Arabic speaking Muslims. Also by many non-conversational speaking ones

H@fiz Aziz
11-28-2006, 03:08 AM
find a book with color coded tajweed easiest way to do it

H@fiz Aziz
11-28-2006, 03:24 AM
and go to Qari Qari are ppl who dont alim course and read quran with kirat

H@fiz Aziz
11-28-2006, 03:29 AM
how do i put a picture in my avatar
?

H@fiz Aziz
11-28-2006, 03:38 AM
even in alim corse ppl need to learn arabic and other mix of the languages like urdu/persain

Skillganon
11-28-2006, 03:40 AM
why do I need to learn persian and urdu also?

H@fiz Aziz
11-28-2006, 05:17 AM
u dont i need to

Skillganon
11-28-2006, 05:53 AM
u dont i need to
That explain's a lot. JAzak Allah Khair.

Anyway I remember the Khaida. I had to learn it too, when I was learning to read Quran.

H@fiz Aziz
11-28-2006, 05:43 PM
kool

H@fiz Aziz
11-28-2006, 11:46 PM
kaida pretty easy but if u learned if the right way ur tajweed should be good

H@fiz Aziz
11-29-2006, 12:03 AM
skill get this cd from soundvision called al qari plus ull get ur tajweed better i did

Emperor
12-25-2006, 09:02 PM
It certainly isn't a bad idea to learn Arabic, but it is not accurate to say that we must know it.

Ar-RaYYan
01-01-2007, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
Assalamu alaikum sis.

We are Brother's.
:sl:

I'm really really sorry

Plz Forgive me if i offended u guys :cry:
:w:

H@fiz Aziz
01-07-2007, 12:40 AM
lol

AFDAL
01-07-2007, 09:52 PM
Sallamualaikum all
Please let me know one place or a person to whom I can contact and have a knowledge of arabian language.
Jazaku Allahu Khairun

iqbal_soofi
01-09-2007, 03:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Emperor
It certainly isn't a bad idea to learn Arabic, but it is not accurate to say that we must know it.
You're very right.

Actually the statement that "Arabic *Native Language of the Muslims" is completely wrong. In fact the Arabic is the native language of Arabs only including the non-Muslim Arabs, like the Christians of Arab also speak the Arabic language. The native languages of different other Muslim countries are very different from Arabic. Every Muslim tries hard to learn Arabic because of ones sentimental attachment to Quran, but most of them end up in frustration because Arabic has no useful application in their countries. They also cannot use it to read and understand Quran because common Muslims are advised by the alims not to try to understand Quran on their own. They're told to follow only the interpretations of the alims of their specific sects.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.