/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dreams..

Nazia_hk
11-27-2006, 05:03 PM
I am not sure if this is the right section for my topic. But I was just wondering if anyone knows what it means seeing children in your dream. Specially if it is a baby girl.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
limitless
11-28-2006, 12:34 AM
:sl:

Well, you shouldn't really worry. Dreams are dreams. They don't exactly have to have a meaning behind it; that's just people making it up. You are a believer, and have faith in Allah; hence you don't need to find it's meaning. Unless you read the special prayer, then of course there is a meaning, a sign from Allah. But if that is not, don't concern yourself too much.

:w:

Umar001
11-28-2006, 12:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

Well, you shouldn't really worry. Dreams are dreams. They don't exactly have to have a meaning behind it; that's just people making it up. You are a believer, and have faith in Allah; hence you don't need to find it's meaning. Unless you read the special prayer, then of course there is a meaning, a sign from Allah. But if that is not, don't concern yourself too much.

Akhi, people had dreams at the time of the prophet peace be upon him and those were interpreted to mean something.

And sister above i wouldnt ask here for people to interpret your dreams.

lolwatever
11-28-2006, 12:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

bro where did you get that from....

Dreams are more than "just dreams" especially towards the end of time the prophet says that false dreams will be so few. It's also the only remaining chapter of prophecy.

As for the sisters question i don't know cant say... i know for fact that many times interpretations are relative, depends on the certain individual n stuff...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul Fattah
11-28-2006, 12:43 AM
Ibn Sirin says in his book that dreaming about giving birth to a baby girl means one will find a solution to problems one might have or one will receive livelihood

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.