/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cursing and Rap Music

Ahmed
11-27-2006, 05:49 PM
As you know or if you don't - lately I've been in an area that's predominately white. It's just something different. I don't really have a problem with it. But what I do have a problem with is when people start cursing and reciting rap music when they get around me. It's just annoying. Man! I don't have a rap cd to my name.

Check this out. I'm just chilling out at restaurant waiting for some service for food. I'm waiting in line. The service was a little slow, but I'm not complaining. I overheard 2 dudes behind me tripping on the slow service, not really hostile but a little annoyed with it. And they were not swearing at all. A few minutes later trying to invite me in on their conversation one of them said, "Wassup, Bro?" I'm cool I'm like "Wassup, fellas?" The other one responded like, "This ****ing service stinks, don't you think?" I'm trying to play peacemaker so I say, "Well you know they seem a little busy. It won't be too long." Then the first one says, "Dude stop ****ting me. You know you want to tell these mother****ers off." I'm like "Naaahh I'm cool really." The other blurts out "Bro, say **** you slow ass burger flipping mother****ers." Then the first one whispers, "Yeah do it. Do it. Do it man!" and starts laughing. I lost my appetite and left in disgust. If I had any food in my stomach to throw up I would've.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.