/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Taraweeh 1422 Makkah

zinedine
11-27-2006, 10:17 PM
:sl:

sorry if the subject excist...
I wanna know where can i get video or sound of taraweeh 1422 in makkah?
And to know, which imam lead taraweeh 1422? shuraim, Sudais?

Thank you very much
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlissfullyJaded
11-27-2006, 11:33 PM

1422 = 2001, right? Sheikh Shuraim and Sudais both led that year, and it was only them. I don't think you'll be able to find it anywhere. Other years are available on Aswat al Islam and other sites, but they skipped over 1422.

zinedine
11-29-2006, 01:09 AM

apparently, there 're people said that mohaisiny laid tarweeh in mekka;
i wanna know if it 's true,
And why nobody have video or sound of this years whereas we had this 1420 to 1427

thanks
:w:

BlissfullyJaded
11-29-2006, 04:22 AM

No, sheikh Muhaiseny did not lead in the Masjid al Haram. People in Makkah have stated that he didn't lead there, and they would know who led. As far as I know, he was never an imam in the Masjid al Haram. He does lead at a big masjid in Makkah though.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mizan_aliashraf
11-29-2006, 11:08 AM
Salam
To clear things up.
shaykh Muhammad bin Sulaiman al-Muhaisny NEVER led in the Haram of Makkah. He leads at a Masjid in Makkah, but it ISNT the haram. I dont know where people get this idea that he was an imam in the haram and he got arrested for a du'a that he made. Yes, he made the du'a and yes the Saudi government did make a fuss of it, but he was NEVER arrested.
Wassalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.