PDA

View Full Version : Driving! TEST!



Pk_#2
11-27-2006, 11:33 PM
AsalamuAlaykum folks,

just wanted to ask you lot (bro's n sista's)

If there is like any special du'a you can say before doing your practical driving test?

I really need something, not for myself someone else please!!

LOL

Someone told me to give sadaqah :? :rollseyes

Hmm, any ways please try and help, inshaAllah!














(sisters send me sum Ribena via msn)imsad
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
11-27-2006, 11:46 PM
I can't believe Ansar Al adl (my clever brother in Islam) is online, and i still don't have a reply,

Am sleepy!

Please anyone A.S.A.P!! :)

Peace!
Reply

Ferrari1981
11-28-2006, 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
I can't believe Ansar Al adl (my clever brother in Islam) is online, and i still don't have a reply,

Am sleepy!

Please anyone A.S.A.P!! :)

Peace!
Your driving?

Thats my Audi A3 in your avvie!

What you driving? whens your test?

What do you need help on!?
Reply

Pk_#2
11-28-2006, 12:04 AM
AsalamuAlaykum,

Not ur 'A3'

a car i found in Luton, i need a du'a that will help the person taking the test

not me lol :D

i prefer to drive without......ahem :hiding:

yeah pls

dua's !

Peace :rollseyes
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Dahir
11-28-2006, 01:39 AM
My prayers are with you.

I took the test recently after my 16th b-day.

I took it in a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (full name of car), big mistake. I failed. I'm taking it again in a Honda Civic.
Reply

Mawaddah
11-28-2006, 01:46 AM
Oooo so the type of car you drive when you're taking the test makes a difference also?

Didn't know that......

Sis There's no 'specific' Du'a for driving tests but there are always the many du'as to say in times of worry and difficulty , or you could always say your own du'a.......

Insha'allah everything will go well :)
Reply

Dahir
11-28-2006, 01:51 AM
Originally Posted by Mawaddah
Oooo so the type of car you drive when you're taking the test makes a difference also?

Didn't know that......

Sis There's no 'specific' Du'a for driving tests but there are always the many du'as to say in times of worry and difficulty , or you could always say your own du'a.......

Insha'allah everything will go well :)
Yes, the type of car makes a HUGE difference. Vans are by far the worst cars to test in, mainly due to small mirrors/windows and bulky, slow handling.

The best are compact cars, because they have easy handling and stable speeds. Europe is full of compact cars, and I'm guessing with an Audi A3 as her avatar that Tasmiya is from Europe.

This should be easy for you, hopefully, because my mistake was the car I chose to test in. :offended:
Reply

syilla
11-28-2006, 01:56 AM
wow...16 you already can have a valid license?

now in malaysia they want to increase it from 18 to 21...maybe effective next year...
Reply

north_malaysian
11-28-2006, 02:07 AM
Originally Posted by syilla
wow...16 you already can have a valid license?

now in malaysia they want to increase it from 18 to 21...maybe effective next year...
Actually you can have driving license at 16 y/o too in Malaysia

I've took it after I've sat for my SPM (Malaysian kind of O Level) when I was 17 y/o

Why they want to increase the age limit?:rollseyes
Reply

Muslim Knight
11-28-2006, 02:56 AM
Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
AsalamuAlaykum folks,

just wanted to ask you lot (bro's n sista's)

If there is like any special du'a you can say before doing your practical driving test?

I really need something, not for myself someone else please!!

LOL

Someone told me to give sadaqah :? :rollseyes

Hmm, any ways please try and help, inshaAllah!














(sisters send me sum Ribena via msn)imsad

Allahumma yassir wa la tu 'assir wa atmim bilkheir
O Allah, please make ease my task for me, and don't overburden me, and complete it (for me) with goodness.

Ameen.
Reply

Pk_#2
11-28-2006, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by Ferrari1981
lol @ LIs official Joka!

----------- (Ithink) is LI's official Mascot also JOKA

hahahah

Ermm dua... try Istikhaarah :)
Ok then we are sharing the position, she can have the bigger half :wub:

Istikharah :rollseyes Hmm...yes thank you for advice :D
Reply

Pk_#2
11-28-2006, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by Dahir
My prayers are with you.

I took the test recently after my 16th b-day.

I took it in a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (full name of car), big mistake. I failed. I'm taking it again in a Honda Civic.
AsalamuAlaykum,

jazakhala :D

Oh no you failed imsad

All the best next time, i hope you pass without difficulty, Ameen!
Reply

Pk_#2
11-28-2006, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by Mawaddah
Oooo so the type of car you drive when you're taking the test makes a difference also?

Didn't know that......

Sis There's no 'specific' Du'a for driving tests but there are always the many du'as to say in times of worry and difficulty , or you could always say your own du'a.......

Insha'allah everything will go well :)
Thanks sis, :wub:

yeah it does matter, my sister says the break and clutch in her instructors car are really easy to use cause they soft, unlike ours...

AsalamuAlaykum LOL :D
Reply

Hijaabi22
11-28-2006, 09:43 AM
hmm i tell ya wat i di wen i went 4 ma test... this was last year sumtym.. i started the Quraan last ramadhan ryt n ma test was sumtym just after... anyways i didnt get 2 finish all my quraan in the month of ramadhaan so i vowed Id finish it B4 ma drivin test, BUT I didnt.. n I failed... n I still had some Quraan left... n vowed once again that Id finish it b4 ma nxt test.. n again.. i ddint.... n i failed... but WHEN I DDI FINISH IT I PASSSSSSSSSEDDDDDDDDDDD !!! SubhaAnnalahhhhhhhh the wonders of readin the Quran, rewards are immense, jus tell her 2 pray in watever way she can
Reply

unknown_JJ
11-28-2006, 09:43 AM
its an s3 isnt it!
Reply

Pk_#2
11-28-2006, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by Dahir
Yes, the type of car makes a HUGE difference. Vans are by far the worst cars to test in, mainly due to small mirrors/windows and bulky, slow handling.

The best are compact cars, because they have easy handling and stable speeds. Europe is full of compact cars, and I'm guessing with an Audi A3 as her avatar that Tasmiya is from Europe.

This should be easy for you, hopefully, because my mistake was the car I chose to test in. :offended:
LOL Audi S3 yeah am in Europe sumwhere, i think :)

AsalamuAlaykum!
Reply

Pk_#2
11-28-2006, 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by Muslim Knight
Allahumma yassir wa la tu 'assir wa atmim bilkheir
O Allah, please make ease my task for me, and don't overburden me, and complete it (for me) with goodness.

Ameen.
AsalamuAlaykum,

jazakhala,

I pray Allah makes all your tasks easy!

Thanks for info and du'a :)

Tc!!
Reply

Dhulqarnaeen
11-30-2006, 02:53 AM
Originally Posted by Mawaddah
Oooo so the type of car you drive when you're taking the test makes a difference also?

Didn't know that......

Sis There's no 'specific' Du'a for driving tests but there are always the many du'as to say in times of worry and difficulty , or you could always say your own du'a.......

Insha'allah everything will go well :)
:w:
Yes...maybe the type of car will make difference a bit. But once you sure can handle and drive a car then I think you will be able to drive any cay which have the same characteristic insha Allah. But it will be a problem if you learn to drive using automatic cars and then you get tested with manual cars, thats so hard I think, but opposite of it then it wont be that hard.
I also ever failed in my license test, I was tested with a truck, and I failed cause I just drove fast without paying attention to the rule :D . But two weeks after taht I did it seriously and I got it alhamdulillah.
Reply

Muslim Knight
11-30-2006, 08:03 AM
The trick is to get rid of fear of seeing other cars on the road. You can practise this by driving a car with automatic transmission. After gaining confidence not to hit other cars, you can start learning how to use the gears and clutch. Whatever you do, whenever you lose confidence, use the brake but slowly and gently.
Reply

------
11-30-2006, 09:33 AM
So when is ur test sis?
Reply

Pk_#2
11-30-2006, 05:59 PM
who said it's my test?

erm the 'woman' already had her test!

:( she failed,

i don't wana go through that...! EVER :'(

i havn't even had one lesson yet forget a test! lol sis :p
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 03:35 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 12:33 PM
  3. Replies: 474
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 10:40 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 03:08 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 10:26 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!