/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am Here :) add me all Shiekh Shuraim Fans And Friends!!!!

Hafiz_Idrees
11-28-2006, 11:39 AM
Salam to All !
My Name is Hafiz Muhammad Idrees Butt
I live in Lahore Pakistan
I am Hafiz
I have done BS in Computer Science and I do Job in a Software House
I also tried to get addmission in UQU but couldnt get last year!! will apply again this year and keep on applying inshallah ! but currently I have taken addmission in a madarasa here in Lahore

thanx to brother Najiullah for bringing me to this forum !!
I am just amazed to see whats happening here!!! Cant explain !

Well I am also a BIG BIG BIG FAN of Shiekh Shuraim !!! and I also Immitate him ... I have been doing it for last 10 years and now I have lost my own style !! :)

I need ur comments on the following recitaion of mine that I just recorded in my office to put here!

( surah fateha)
http://www.yousendit.com/download/BUhrHRdKoxN5TA%3D%3D

(other)
http://www.yousendit.com/download/BUjDOjCCbWx5TA%3D%3D

Only BIG BIG FANs and friends and students of Shiekh Shuraim are welcomed to Add me as well !!!
if u know one plz tell the person to add me!! I will be participating in Imaam of haramain thread soon inshallah !

Other reciter lovers can also discuss things with me !!! I love recitaion I also immitate others :) I like mishari...ahmed ajmi and abu bakar ashatri and sudais and maahir and budair and usama alkhyat etc

I see as if I have become nearer to Shiekh Shuraim by coming here and seeing alot of his fans... I used to wonder where wud I find ppl like u !!!

send me links of recitaions...his pics.. his khutbas...audio and text ALL.... and tell me abuot Shiekhs life EVERYTHING THAT U KNOW plzzz
and help me in getting closer to him and living near to him and becoming like him !!

Jazakallah !!!

Waiting for response
Idrees
Allah Hafiz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
11-28-2006, 11:40 AM
Welcome to the forum Butt,

have a nice day :)

IbnAbdulHakim
11-28-2006, 11:53 AM
:welcome:

shatry and ajmi are beautiful may Allah bless them, shuraims ok :p ok :p Ok :p

lol jk, shuraims one of the best mashaAllah :)

Muhammad
11-28-2006, 12:07 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum Muhammad Idrees!

I am really happy for you that you found this forum and can meet other Shuraim fans Insha'Allaah :).

Just go to the Imams of the Haramain thread and they have a lot of the info you asked for...

I hope you will enjoy your stay here and benefit from the forum, Insha'Allaah.

I look forward to reading your posts,

:w:

P.S. Masha'Allaah your recitations were very nice - you sound just like Shaykh Shuraim :).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hafiz_Idrees
11-28-2006, 01:39 PM
Can u paste the link of that thread? coz I got one in general chat category and I read first 5 pages that have info about traveeh recordings but not about imaams...

and DID ANYONE LISTEN MY RECITATION?

Muhammad
11-28-2006, 03:01 PM

The thread is here: http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...rt-vi-185.html

By the way, it is probably better to put the email in your profile rather than in public Insha'Allaah.

Hafiz_Idrees
11-28-2006, 03:11 PM
Can u plz tell me where exactly in 185 pages? sorry but I didnt find anything in first 6 pages

Muhammad
11-28-2006, 03:17 PM

If you are looking for specific information, try asking in that thread and Insha'Allaah the people who pariticipate there will be able to help you :).

Helena
11-28-2006, 03:19 PM

Welcome to the forum brother..may u have a beneficial stay here inshAllah!!!!

Enjoy the time here inshAllah....

:w: :)

Hafiz_Idrees
11-28-2006, 03:45 PM
I think noOne bothered to listen to my recitation !!! WHERE ARE SHURAIM FANS???????????????????? evaluate meeee :) ( dont be strict :P )

I will be participating in that thread soon

amatu
11-28-2006, 04:04 PM
welcome to the forum

The Ruler
11-28-2006, 04:57 PM

:welcome: to the forums...hope you have a great and beneficil stay here :)

-Shakirah-
11-28-2006, 05:19 PM
peace
Your recitation was very good. May you be successful with your works. Are you able to imitate other Imams? what about Sudais?

Take care.

-Shakirah-
11-28-2006, 05:21 PM
And by the way, WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

Pk_#2
11-28-2006, 05:41 PM
lol got ketchup all ova ma keyboard,

buh nice recitation manshaAllah

edil
11-28-2006, 06:03 PM
Welcome to this forum insha'allah and I hope you enjoy your stay here and beneffit. Masha'allah Allah gave you a gift so dont loose it insha'allah. Can you imitate Sheikh Abu bakar Asha shaatiri??? May Allah increase your knowledge insha'allah. Salams.

Yasmine018
11-28-2006, 06:11 PM
:sl: :welcome:

Have a warm and joyful stay here insha Allah:)
Chill and start posting;)

afriend
11-28-2006, 10:57 PM
Haven't been able to welcome yu officially....But Subhanallah your recitations are appsolutely Wonderful...Just Like Sheikh SHuraim(HA):'(

Bint Abdusattar
11-28-2006, 11:15 PM
welcome to the forum - hope your knowlegde increases lots through it.

Hafiz_Idrees
11-29-2006, 06:00 AM
well after going home when I came to My office again in the morning I found so much replies to my post :) and ppl also have listened to my recitations :)
but where are shiekh Shuraims Fan??? :S
brother Iqram y r u so sad ? contact me I will teach u how to make voice look like Shiekh shuraim ;) heheh just pray for me !!!

and yes I can immitate sudais and abbu bakar ashatri but for the first my voice doesnt support the style but I can copy him very well !!!!! and I do it many times...
for the second ( abubakr Ashatri ) I am not an expert have his recordings can copy one of his recordings but very well !!

I have started loving shiekh Mahir's style ( who lead taraveeh last year in madina ) any discussion about him?

I will be posting in imaams thread soon !! very bz with my work at office these days

but if anyOne finds any information about shiehk Shuraim just email me I have written my email address

Allah Hafiz

Hafiz_Idrees
11-29-2006, 06:05 AM
and thanx for the comments about my recitation

ژاله
11-30-2006, 05:31 PM
nice to see u a big fan of SHEIKH SHURAIM...U came to met him??????really???????when r u posting each n every detail of ur meeting??plzzz do it early n as quick as possible......i am waiting A N X I O U S L Y...also plz tell how u came to meet him........

Aisha20
12-01-2006, 03:09 AM
welcome to Li, bro!

snakelegs
12-01-2006, 03:28 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
i get the impression that you like sheikh shuraim a bit. :D

ژاله
12-01-2006, 09:36 AM
u recite good Mashallah.it is a reflection of shuraims style...in my opinion,almost 70-80%.anyways good effort.

Hafiz_Idrees
12-03-2006, 09:10 AM
Did u all listen to my recitaion taht I posted with echo ... last ruku of surah bakarah?????????? and if u have listened to it .. what does no comments on that mean? On this site I want see how shiekh Shuraims Big big fan evaluate me !!! or help me to improve !!! I am refereing to TECHNICAL fans of him ;) not all ... who really 'NOTE' whats going on !!

Faizi...I will post the story wehever I will get time and have mood insahallah Sooon !!!!!!!!

here is the link.. it might expire in a day or so !!!!

http://www.yousendit.com/download/QmxdXoayp3l5TA%3D%3D

al Amaanah
12-03-2006, 05:03 PM
:wasalamex

Sounds like you really are a BIG fan of sheikh Shuraim, he has very nice recitations alhamdulillah. But is it really important to know EVERYTHING about him? lol. I mean Rasul Allah is the one you should learn (his biography for instance), study etc about. If you do so, alhamdulillah.

PS: Masha Allah you just sound like Shuraim, especially the last link.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.