/* */

PDA

View Full Version : honey, blackseed....

Pretty_najm
11-28-2006, 06:55 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

Ive read many times that a cure for all diseases (except death) is black seed and honey, but how often does one need to take this to rid themselves of the disease?

JazakAllah Kairun

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MusLiM 4 LiFe
11-28-2006, 07:06 PM
uno wot, i woz wonderin da same ting..

Umar001
11-28-2006, 08:59 PM
I have a bottle at home I cant find the instructions but it said something like twice a day or something I dont know

Khayal
11-29-2006, 02:06 AM
:arabic6:

:salamext:

Sister here is some Information about eating Blackseeds,
How much amount you need to eat, as far as I know, Is the amount you pick up by your pinky and thumb, and eat in an empty stomach, early in the morning. I hope It helps, and here are some more remedies.

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (R) narrates a Hadith of our Nabi (S.A.W.): "For every sickness there is a cure in the black seed except for death."

Commentary

This black seed can cure practically every ailment known to mankind besides death. Amongst their sicknesses which it can remedy are:

(1) If rubbed, it removes inflammation (any part of the body).
(2) If eaten, it kills worms in the stomach.
(3) If boiled, the solution rubbed on the head, it will remove cold.
(4) If eaten, it prevents the skin peeling off, as a result of dryness.
(5) If rubbed, it removes moles on the body.
(6) The black seed when eaten also assist menstruation when it has closed.
(7) In ointment form, it removes headaches.
(8) If mixed with vinegar and eaten, it reduces swelling anywhere on the body.
(9) If mixed with oil and smelt, it takes away eyeaches.
(10) If eaten, it helps a person who is suffering from short breath.
(11) If gargled, it takes away toothache.
(12) If eaten, it releases urine which is stuck.
(13) If a house or store is fumigated or smoked with it, it destroys the insects.
(14) If eaten, it takes away fever.
(15) If eaten, it kills intestinal worms.
(16) If some of these seeds are put into a pouch and tied around the neck, it will relieve cough, colds, flu and fever.
(17) If eaten, it releases milk, dried in the mothers breast.
(18) It eases childbirth.
(19) It stops running stomach and wind and also stops chest pain.
(20) If eaten, it stops coughing.
(21) If eaten, it takes away nausea and vomiting.
(22) It relieves dropsy (disease).
(23) If it is taken with olive oil, it improves both colour and texture of the skin.
(24) If taken with vinegar, it kills worms in the stomach.
(25) If taken with honey, it removes stones from the bladder.
(26) If roasted and eaten, it relieves piles.
(27) If a swelling is very hard, mix it with the urine of an infant child to form an ointment, then smear it on the swollen part and it will go down.
(28) If applied with vinegar, it cures leprosy.
(29) If made into an ointment with vinegar, it will take away the swelling of testicles (children).
(30) If mixed with water of the melon (colocynth) bitter melon and applied to the navel, it will clear the stomach of worms.
(31) If mixed with the water of henna leaves and applied to the head, it will stop hair from falling off or turning brown and it also strengthens the hair.
(32) If mixed with rose water and applied, it cures wounds, cuts and bruises.

(34) Hazrat Qatadah (R) says that a person who takes twenty-one (21) of these seeds, places it in a pouch and boils it in water, then put 2 drops of the solution thus obtained into the right nose an one (1) drop into the left nose on the first day and thus the opposite on the second day and again repeats the procedure of the first day of the third day, then such a person will never suffer from any kind of brain disease.

For the above reasons the Nabi (S.A.W.) has described this seed as been able to cure all diseases except death, for death is in the hands of ALLAH.
:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pretty_najm
11-29-2006, 02:19 AM
Alhumdullilah, Khayal! JazakAllah Kayrun to you all! Now all i gotta do is get me some seeds!

Any more advice is welcomed

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-02-2006, 05:27 PM
seeds? y hav i got da liquid ^o)

Mezier
12-03-2006, 03:24 AM
Check out this article i found the other day. It talks about the effectiveness of honey against many skin diseases, including Seborrhea Dermatitis, psoriasis, and herpes

http://www.denvernaturopathic.com/news/honeyherpes.html

arabiyyah
12-04-2006, 09:22 PM
good article learned a lot!

Pretty_najm
12-05-2006, 05:14 AM
that is a good article, shukran....honey is good for a lot of stuff, i just dont like it tho:rollseyes

Al-Zaara
12-05-2006, 04:57 PM
:sl:

How can one not like honey? :p
Blackseed and honey, one of the strongest medicine I know.

Very good info posted, jazakAllah khair. :)

:w:

Pretty_najm
12-05-2006, 05:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara

How can one not like honey? :p
Blackseed and honey, one of the strongest medicine I know.

lol i dunno, im tryin to figure that out myself! But im takin it someway somehow:D

arabiyyah
12-05-2006, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pretty_najm
lol i dunno, im tryin to figure that out myself! But im takin it someway somehow:D
i love honey? what dont u like about it?

Pretty_najm
12-05-2006, 09:05 PM
i guess because its thick and it has a funny taste. I gotta learn to like it, InshaAllah

arabiyyah
12-05-2006, 09:08 PM
i guess because its thick and it has a funny taste. I gotta learn to like it, InshaAllah
lol. do u like other sweet foods?

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-05-2006, 09:10 PM
sweet foodz r juz yummy.. duno wot id do widout dem :p

honey iz nice:D

Pretty_najm
12-05-2006, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by arabiyyah
lol. do u like other sweet foods?
lol yes i like other sweet foods. I can eat honey buns, lol, but not pure honey...i think thats kinda odd.

arabiyyah
12-05-2006, 09:26 PM
lol yes i like other sweet foods. I can eat honey buns, lol, but not pure honey...i think thats kinda odd.
odd. lol, i dunno. :D

Mezier
12-06-2006, 05:56 AM
after really getting to know the amazing benefits of honey...ive been having it straight from the honeycomb for the past few weeks....and i love it!!!!!

what i like to do it take a bit of honey, dip it into some yogurt and eat it........wow! try it sometime when ur having breakfast in the morning, healthy start.

Yasmine018
12-06-2006, 07:49 AM

The BlackSeed, is sit something to eat or drink :?

Pretty_najm
12-07-2006, 03:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mezier
after really getting to know the amazing benefits of honey...ive been having it straight from the honeycomb for the past few weeks....and i love it!!!!!

what i like to do it take a bit of honey, dip it into some yogurt and eat it........wow! try it sometime when ur having breakfast in the morning, healthy start.
I tried it and....i must say it is rather good, after ive mixed it in the yougurt completely. I tried just takin a spoonful of honey and almost...:vomit: mixing it in tastes much better...

Pretty_najm
12-07-2006, 03:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yasmine018

The BlackSeed, is sit something to eat or drink :?
blackseed is eaten

Dhulqarnaeen
12-07-2006, 03:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khayal
:arabic6:

:salamext:

Sister here is some Information about eating Blackseeds,
How much amount you need to eat, as far as I know, Is the amount you pick up by your pinky and thumb, and eat in an empty stomach, early in the morning. I hope It helps, and here are some more remedies.

:wasalamex
Nice post, masha Allah. I learnt a lot. Is the hadith by Qatadah shahih?
I take habbas saudah if I feel sick only, and I take about 5 pills when Im about to sleep. Well...I just do it since I dont know any distinct rule from sunnah about using the habbas.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.