View Full Version : Re-introduction with my new older Avatar

Curaezipirid
11-29-2006, 08:51 AM
Asalamualaykum everyone,

most of you are probably bored of my tedious to read posts by now

I should probably slow down my writing so as to read better

The new Avatar is me in 1969.

It is not here to show off.

It is not here because I like to see myself.

I shall tell though why it is here.

There were a few photos taken that day. I can remember. I can remember that I already knew language and was communicating with my mother straight into her mind with words, and in my infant experience I knew that I was. I had been trying to get across to her every day for ages and ages and ages that she should put me in the blue coat and give me the doll with a blue dress at the same time. My memory is that my words were imprecise and few but that she knew exactly what I wanted and was refusing me. I had been in a temper with her.

Then on this day she put me in the blue coat and gave me the doll with the blue dress and THEN SHE EVEN TOOK A PHOTO!

I can remember it all so clearly because I was so very very happy about the situation.

Every photo I had seen of this day I had experiential memory of. EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE??? I wonder who will know?

There is a sad part that I became sick a couple of years later, and so the effect of being certain in Forgiving my Father was dissipated. But this week in completing some work I found this photo. Now find my self at loggerheads with my father over using his home fax machine to receive legal documentation about a gift of Alms I have been offered in Islam.

Insha Allah my Father will learn to account by Shari'ah! waram

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
11-29-2006, 08:53 AM
^ lol looks like we're beign introduced to an all new curzepid, mashalah the writing is just right! easy 2 understand :D keep it up!

salams (inshalah curazepid version 3 will start/end covos with salams instead of waram ;) )

Malaikah
11-29-2006, 09:03 AM
:sl:

I thought you were an Indigenous Australian?

Why is your hair red?! :? Sorry if I sound ignorant I was just very surprised by your pic. You lok very cute though mashaAllah. :)

Welcome back!

:w:

Curaezipirid
11-29-2006, 09:53 AM
Salams
.......................(after contemplation i added a bit to this information at post 30, please try to read both if this one)

the first Australians were white skin people

Then at a time in the long past when a big awakening happened there was much migration to Australia by Jews, but whom came through the China region, and also by persons from the Indian region. The esoteric schools of thought in Traditional Aboriginal culture are more like Indian in the west of Australia and more like Chinese in the east. I am from the west, but I began way later than the first Indigenous race, and when there was a big inter-racial mixing. We all ended up black, but the genetic for our brown skin is recessive rather than dominant like in Africa.

I think that among all Indigenous Australians the difference between wether you are white or black is accorded only by whether immediate ancestors had a communal effort made upon their behalf in death rites. Our death rituals involve a two week or longer period of "singing" the persons Spirit into their right story and through singing them, holding them into their belief in the Angel of Death. But also their every mistake which any of the community can remember is placed in their path by the minds of the living, so that the burden of mistakes rest with the dead. The singing/mourning process might take weeks or months or years, depending upon the seniority of the dead person, and how large an account of forgiving the living they had committed to before their death.

Those whom are in the most despair, (despair caused by loss of culture from the invasion of Australia which is still very fresh for most of our people), and so are with less strength during death, are usually whom get white genetics comming out in the ancestry. The strength in death required to sustain the black skin genetic needs community support in most people, but not all of.

Also there are lots of us with red hair. Even loads of children in the desert with red hair and black skin.

In our tradition we are good at discerning whom is whiter in mind and whom is blacker in mind because of the necessity for community holding a stricter account in respect of whom is whiter in mind, but only so as to keep the skin black.

There are two different functions causal to white skin, one is ancestors having died in a state of prolapse, and the other is among the non-believers whom make attempts to escape the account of the Angel of Death. They never could get away from Him and that is why they go white so that they are shown up. Even in the black skin community very often if any person makes any effort to escape their account in Allah, then their skin peels and goes whiter almost within only a few hours for some folk. That is why us white fella Aborigines have such a bad reputation.

But there are quite many white skin Australians of Aboriginal descent whom believe in the fact of their Aboriginality but are not openly identifying. This is for two main reasons. There has been such persecution against any person with any Aboriginal identity, and especially fairer skin children were more likely to be removed from maternal care. For that reason many of us have over about six generations of ancestry "passed as white". The other reason is that most white Australians want to let the black community make an open black power stance without our race being openly regarded as a white skin race. Except that there are other white Aboriginal folk who prefer being white, and it might be better suited for them. I reckon that the sun is too hot here for white skin. In general most white Aborigines are very much able and happy to provide into the black community of the priveledges of being white in this society. More of what my own family has worked to earn has the benefitted the black community than for our own immediate family.

The reason I began to identify is because some white Aborigines were saying that they did not want to be laying any claim upon any reparations payable to Aborigines which might be forthcoming from Government because of past abuses; and I decided to identify because I believe that I can make a point about Aboriginality not being a status of victims seeking payback, but that Aboriginality is all about the fact that we have survived.

Just this week (coinciding with a Muslim offer in Alms to my self Mash Allah for there is bounty!) there has been a Government commitment in Tasmania to pay reparative money to persons whom were removed from maternal care. Between Federation in 1901 and a referendum in 1967 which voted that Aborigines become counted as citizens of the nation of Australia, there was Government policy that all Aborigine children were wards of the state. That is the most significant reason for the fact that I, and many other, Aborigines, are now white.

There is some genetic research somewhere I heard about on the radio which has proven that Australian Aborigines genetics contain the genetics of all other races. I must find the references for the original research.

Even though the first Australians were white, and there have also been migrations of white skin folk from East Asia and Europe fairly recently, our racial identity is very much as a black skin people. Even among many whites. But there are some folk with a white skin Aboriginal identity whom want to make a point that they are better enabled in white skin. While other whites and most, but not all, blacks, are determined to prove that the black skin people have worked harder and received less, and are necessarily very proud of being black. I agree that they are still today far more extremely persecuted, but have experienced my self an astonishing degree of Government persecution only by identifying as an Aborigine. The racial politics in Australia are Hell! Quite literally because there became worse black magic than there was already around the whole situation I have here described.

Our people are very adept at managing disputes with extreme degrees of hatred, but without causing much community disturbance. There is a strong tradition of mock battles and acceptance of cruelty as a fact of the world which we are waiting for the end of. In fact, among the earlier/original inhabitants, there is a standardised ettiquette of expecting that the end of the world will be any day now and so trying to speed it up by using disputes to uncover what is the key to change. The problem is that if everybody can perceive that in future some bad guy does something bad, that any old person will jump at the chance to be the bad guy, but then too many become bad guys and end up trapping us all into being bad guys. I am a bad white guy in the Aboriginal Ummah. But a reliable one.

I think that the red hair genetic is Indigenous to here also, but another person reported it as indigenous to Vietnam.

I should say again for emphasis that many of us white guys are wanting to support the communities of Traditionally Oriented black skin nomads whom can clearly remember first seeing white men on their land during their childhoods. They have been raised without any need for money, and I believe that we can make certain that they live to see children born whom will be able again to live without need for money. That is partly what this photo is all about.

Peace in the Middle East!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Curaezipirid
11-29-2006, 12:37 PM
Rats, I forgot about the no pics of peeps rule!

Back to the old one now,

waram

The Ruler
11-29-2006, 04:36 PM

:welcome: back to the forums :)....how amazing...i was just thinking of you yesterday cause i came across one of your posts and was wondering where you had gone...lol :)

Skillganon
11-29-2006, 05:51 PM
hello.
welcome to the forum!
hope u have a benificial stay here!

Curaezipirid
11-29-2006, 06:01 PM
I already found a sanity thread in respect of Jinn and mental health etc,
Thankyou everybody

Woodrow
11-29-2006, 06:09 PM
I like your "New- Old" style. You have much to offer us and it is a pleasure to read your posts. However, to be honest much of the enjoyment was lost by the tedious length of them.

We can learn much from you, keep up this trend.

Curaezipirid
11-29-2006, 06:25 PM
I confess to having been selfish in making long posts. I was in a frame of mind of not wanting to loose my cogniscence to the shaytan whom invade my sleep at night. Whenever I eat very much and my mind generates lots of words, if I am not making an immediate record of, they disappear as though into the cyber space of lost post land, but without the computer.

I get two lines of a poem, then if a third can't help coming to mind, if I don't have a pen in hand at that moment, the whole lot goes out window. But when I am not in words and pictures, the memory stay on for ages and ages, indefinately really. It is handy being able to sustain belief without words and pictures.

One of my sons, well all three really, but my oldest first demonstrated this: can listen to me reading a story to him, and be reading another book at the same time, and follow both stories impeccably. We had been waging a war over story time behaviours until he proved this to me when he was ten.

Umar001
11-29-2006, 06:33 PM
You know sis, I love you for the sake of Allah but you confuse me alot man.

Kittygyal
11-29-2006, 07:40 PM
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

Subhanallah, this is propper english what i like about :) welcome back Ukthi have fun && stay active inshallah

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ah, shukran!

Walikumassalam warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

Curaezipirid
11-29-2006, 08:53 PM
warhm kittygyal I will

IsaAbdullah, it is often OK to read my posts by only taking one paragraph because I move faster from one association to the next, like 900 league boots of words. But I guess this might not help. Use for what meaning is relatable to your own life, but try to keep a whole paragraph in one piece. Perhaps as though each paragraph is the whole post.

Kittygyal
11-29-2006, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Curaezipirid
warhm kittygyal I will

IsaAbdullah, it is often OK to read my posts by only taking one paragraph because I move faster from one association to the next, like 900 league boots of words. But I guess this might not help. Use for what meaning is relatable to your own life, but try to keep a whole paragraph in one piece. Perhaps as though each paragraph is the whole post.

please can you not say "warhm" there's no meaning to that if your trying to say "warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu" please say it fully because your changing thy meaning Ukthi :-\

Curaezipirid
11-30-2006, 02:16 AM
Asalamualaykum Waramathallahu Warabarakatha Kittygyal,

actually the shortening Waram is meaning that in an Aboriginal language.

Shukran, Du'a tongue, body, then heart. Why can you doubt me? Because I will be open in my truth?

If I never report would you never know? Yet when what I am reporting consistently is that I am not married and not in care of my family, my mind is in totality exposed to shaytan. How will I ever learn Arabic when the shaytan whom know me are trying to prevent Aboriginal Australians connecting with the Ummah!

Yet still it is in my report of these matters that any Muslim has any evidence against me, because certainly in every single instance in which I have attending Mosque and been observed in Prayer I have been received very well and very beneficially to my self, but at extreme expense to other persons attending because of what the shaytan try to enact through me.

The expense to the three, four actually, local Mosques I have attended, now five I can count, is so extreme that they fear to believe me and so relegate me, as is proper, to being only my father's reponsiblity. But therein the whole pattern has begun a new cycle now already two more times than only that necessary such that all this region is Dreaming only of Revelations in Christ.

None have any ground to doubt me when not in my immediate company. Nor has my mother right to judge me as though a dog when she sits drunk watching the world through the television and despised me for having brought home to met my father a black man. Nor has any of my friends the right to believe in her simply for her significant reputation of lost antiquity. Innana is in that fall which caused that first she fall, and this is the key to the fruit of the garden of Paradise. Do not hate me in this or I might have to take you also into Jahannam.

I can find no glossary with reference to "Ukthi" on my computer today. Nor can my mouth pronounce it. What is it? Perhaps it means what my sister sasha is, since my mental associations can place its sound now upon her. It is like "hasnamuss"?

Your spelling is mistaken in your, it should be you're for you are, becaue I am.

The old English use of thy I will accept in Allah in my initial reading which searched your post first and foremost, as in every instance of every person's posts, for the positive aspect.

My meaning for Fatima is that "warhm" can equally, between friends, be accepted as meaning what we each can communicate well and accurately to a precise measure with the full expression used at begining and end of this post. Yet because I placed your computer user name after, it makes like a greeting rather than a closure, which I see now you did respond to.

Alaykumuasalamu Waramathallahu Warabarakatha Rebekah

zanjabeela
11-30-2006, 02:33 AM

I can find no glossary with reference to "Ukthi" on my computer today. Nor can my mouth pronounce it. What is it? Perhaps it means what my sister sasha is, since my mental associations can place its sound now upon her. It is like "hasnamuss"?

Your spelling is mistaken in your, it should be you're for you are, becaue I am.
AssalaamuAlaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu, sister Curaezipirid,
Yes, Ukhti means "my sister"--your mental association has identified the full meaning of the word, mashaAllah! But I don't know what is hasnamuss...perhaps it is "sister" also?

Ahhh, people make me crazy when they confuse you're and your....because I am, too! :) But, I have "learned" to replace it in my mind with the correct one. The only problem is, seeing your for you're and you're for your so many times has resulted in me sometimes typing it wrong too!!! :(

Wa Alaikum Assalaamu Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Skillganon
11-30-2006, 04:15 AM
Welcome to the forum sister Curaezipirid, hope you have a beneficial stay.

We also have another sister Curaezipirid in this forum, inshallah you will get to meet her.

syilla
11-30-2006, 04:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal

Subhanallah, this is propper english what i like about :) welcome back Ukthi have fun && stay active inshallah

Walikumassalam warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

you are right sis... i read her posts just to improve my english :shade: . Her english are so proper... i wish i can type proper english too. :embarrass

zanjabeela
11-30-2006, 04:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon

We also have another sister Curaezipirid in this forum, inshallah you will get to meet her.
I believe this is the same lovable sister, brother Skillganon :)

syilla
11-30-2006, 04:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon

lol bro...

it is the sister in our forum...

Curaezipirid
11-30-2006, 04:47 AM
Lovable ever is
But my mood is very far this
Situation I am in
Is an abysmal thing
Because lock I am to key
Rather than He had me
That the anger in me is immense
For this immeasurably random mess
Of Earth upon which we stand on
What have we done to Her in Allah the inheritance of Kingdom
In Jesus alone I am
Ever witholding greater than spilling
While my mother won that there mint money man
Who will you work to this you land

does anybody know any websites in which I can use my new avatar alright?
here has no photos
whyislam smaller the space
the ummah is in two others
with not enough memory place
And I want my true self again now

without that non prouncible word name me is be ng

I guess it is quite clear that
while I am not so very much sorry at
any spelling being my dwelling
the use of to corrupt meaning
is inexcusable in light of my own Dreaming
how is that poem
what had it known
the story of me
is fire in ice see

In Xanadu they did it to me long before now
But I have done it to
Dreaming Haadjmo's Dance Time
One way to rhyme

They will not take me as they could my mother.
And my Husband that He.
(eventually!)

AlaykumuassalamuwaRamathallahiawarabarakathahai apocalyptically

Curaezipirid
11-30-2006, 05:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zanjabeela
AssalaamuAlaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu, sister Curaezipirid,
Yes, Ukhti means "my sister"--your mental association has identified the full meaning of the word, mashaAllah! But I don't know what is hasnamuss...perhaps it is "sister" also?
full meanings are never lost on me in actuality

hasnamuss is who be true to only a means to breath
and tend to resemble shaytan whom are their causation
see so that is far more specifically to the Ukhti
which sounds to me the discription of only that in physical body
and far less insideously evilly

Hasnamuss are who do said same up
that all the Ummah be protected from
of gog and magog dreams
hasnamuss are who exist
only so as to have accused
they are from kafr that shaytan impose upon you
but in your being forgiven
fall upon who
is that Jinn did will do

don't try asking more
there is already a thread for
the man who is raped
until he begs for death's fate
is the man who can marry me
tar for the law yes t3

zanjabeela
11-30-2006, 05:11 AM
full meanings are never lost on me in actuality
I did notice :) They are quite usually lost on me, though :(
don't try asking more
I will not lol I think I grasp it sufficiently for my means (I hope).

Curaezipirid
11-30-2006, 05:20 AM
Tar zanjabeela, your signature reminds me of truth in certainty that there is no idea that another has not had before us.

Curaezipirid
11-30-2006, 05:22 AM
I think that a camel came through the eye of a needle today

zanjabeela
11-30-2006, 05:41 AM
Tar zanjabeela, your signature reminds me of truth in certainty that there is no idea that another has not had before us.
I think that this is very true, sister Curaezipirid--it appears that all humans do go through the same learning experiences, and thoughts, as those before us--but we always under the impression that we have come up with something exciting and unique. Its all part of being one big mass (and mess) oh humanity, eh?

:love:

Curaezipirid
12-01-2006, 01:44 AM
Life, even here at Earth, is ever the victor in Allah

try like I have been in forgiving
that I forgive whom has monetary method
but is unable the account of
that I take that account upon my own being
and learn their lesson
that now I will have money
to teach them
what they need
in the sequence of learning
by which to begin to accept real responsiblity

waram

syilla
12-01-2006, 01:47 AM
^^^ sis...can i know the meaning of waram

- Qatada -
12-01-2006, 11:29 PM
:salamext:

Welcome back to the forums sister! I just want to mention something beneficial. Aa'isha (may Allah be pleased with her) said that the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) used to say something which a person could count the amount of words with their fingers.

Just a beneficial tip, and we look forward to your stay again. And i also think its much better we use the arabic form of Salaam because thats how the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) said it. :)

Asalaamu 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Curaezipirid
12-01-2006, 11:35 PM
assalamualaykum

here ai am again making another boring old following post to only my own post

Oh well.

I was thinking about the post I made about being white and also Indigenous to Australia, and the other comments i made about our race. there are a few parts of my understanding that accompany what I have posted, and I want to make sure that anybody who reads the post also contemplates the following:

Rather than to tell that we are alike in Religion to a vedic comprehension, it might be better only to tell it that there are regions of Australia in which many people think very alike to people in many regions of India. It was pointed out to me that during the pre-historic period of migrations which I am refering to, that the whole world was in belief more alike to Taoism than to any other single knowable modern Religion. Tao=The Way=submission.
I have a book I am beginning to read about Taoist Christianity and it is often commoner to Aboriginal Spiritual system of managing Spiritual knowledge that many thought forms are. But I truly believe that we are more alike to a form of Islam aligned with Isa as a figure of more authority than any other Prophet , yet in that believe in Mohammed and that there are no further Prophesies we will receive after Mohammed, may all the Prophets be blessed through that knowledge. Generally Indigenous Australians are disinclined toward covering, but not from lack of modesty, and rather because we believe that if we have a fault it is our right to show it to whom will hold us to account in that fault.

In this I can tell also that Indigenous Australian belief is quite dissimilar to Indigenous American, even in that component of Animism in common. While Americans highly value the good folk in any community, and enough so as to alleviate the good into exalted positions in which it was assumed that only by exalting the good could the bad be redeemed; Australians rather suppose that any person whom is exalted must be hiding something wrong. That is, until and unless a person has been through the fire of having their whole life made totally socially transparent, and walked out alive; they they just might be honoured in a very slightly deferential manner, which is always only able to be accepted in extreme humility of acknowledging a high degree of communal forgiveness. This is a part of our culture which is so entrenched that I am quite unable to let go of in becoming a Muslim, yet believe also that it is fundamentally compatible with Islam.

The fact of our Animist belief is that it is taken as a curative ideology: to suppose that if you experience any guilt as a Human being, that the guilt is caused by black magic not yourself; and that the only cure of experiencing guilt for what you did not do, is to accept a penalty between death and hereafter. In fact our Animist tradition is one of submission by the innocent to the fire. This is a matter of high importance to my self since my own Father's teaching is of the science of this. The extent of the experience of suffering between death and hereafter must be very finely attuned and that attunement is necessarily men's work, which must only every manifest with love, and within a willing subject. There is no work in our Animist belief system that is not aligned with conscious will. Those whom suppose other and only those whom are not of our people and in recent immigration have not been yet enabled to manifest belief in our willing submission, but only because they suppose that will can not be applied to pain, because they imagine all pain is enforced punishment, as though none have suffered only in forgiving another.

Also I need to add a reflection more directly upon the situation of many of us now being white. The fact is that even though there are Indigenous Australians whose ancestry is the longest belonging here, whom will prefer being white; there are many others whom appreciate with high value that our race is essentially a black race. This is typified by Catherine Freeman and her victory in the 400m sprint and the Sydney Olympics. That victory is one which all real Aboriginal Australians hoped and worked and Prayed for, because she is black. Our nation is very oriented to sport rather than politics as the method of work. The whole of the Sydney Olympics is an example of our people working to showcase what being Australian is. Catherine Freeman ran with our indigenous flag colours, representing, among other things, the phoenix, on her feet, and her humility even here among those whom best supported her, exemplifies what our race is.

that's all

waram

limitless
12-03-2006, 04:58 PM

I admire her writing skills! Keep the vocabulary at high level in your posts, do not make it simple, please :D. Mashallah your writing is vigorous.

Pk_#2
12-03-2006, 05:35 PM
lol the sister dat writes a lot, ur cute mashaAllah :D,

urm, ok, ima be annoying you, read my 50 PM's :)

Tc gal xx

Peace! waram LOL

Curaezipirid
01-18-2007, 06:12 AM
Alaykum and Salam, continuing on from when I last posted even though it has been a while now,

And, I guess, even though I have realised how much using forums sites has been interfering with my usual endeavours,

But I have some commentary to place into a Muslim, and specifically American oriented Muslim context, and in it there is a question, so if you can keep reading with my difficult writing, then please, . . .

This week I took my oldest son to see a movie. It is a substantial event since we have been forcibly seperated on a daily basis now for four years. He is fifteen, and his brothers are twelve and nine.

I should fill in a tiny amount of background information about why my children are not living with me. This here paragraph is a long one, and really only is about the basic legal situation, so skip over it if you need. First is that the children's father, whom is an Irish alcoholic, realised that he could take advantage of the Australian taxation system if my children were living with him. That is because he is with a new girlfriend whom covers up his alcoholism by letting him behave terribly in the home, whereas I had placed an absolute rule upon him that any display of drunkeness will never be tolerated in my home, and so now, with the cover she provides, he has been able to be in the work force. She owns a home and he contributes to the mortgage repayments but without declaring to the taxation department that they are living in a defacto relationship, thereby the each claim tax as a single parent so are both in a lower taxation bracket, because my children live with them, than could be otherwise. They are enabled in the Australian Family Court system because they own a home, even thought the case is only in my children's father's name, and not his present partners, the home owners. Additionally they have propagated illusions about my self having asserted that our family have remote indigenous ancestry, and thereby the corrupt among police and court officials, have bracketed me in among the general black indigenous population in respect of the court case. It has been assumed that my assertion of indigenous ancestry is an assertion that I can let my children become exposed to drug use and domestic violence, only because of the depravity of loss of culture and denial of education which has been forced upon the majority of the black indigenous community. In this my family of origin have not been supporting me because they wish not to also become identifiable in association with indigenous ancestry, which we all know is there. But my father has been wildly lead astray by my children's father whom he attends to only from his duty of care to my children. This is to the extent that my father is quite blind to the fact that our whole family is already well known to be of indigenous ancestry, both within the black indigenous community, and among criminals and police. Basically, because of this situation it has been easy for those whom wanted to persecute our family because of our indigenous ancestry, to cause the removal of my children on the basis of an implication of my mental health being poor. The actual clinical evidence is in my favour except where malicious inaccurate hearsay was believed in by mental health professionals. Additionally, the final piece of the picture is that I had asked my children's father to encourage my sons to practise genital wudu while at his house, and he had agreed to this request, but later when I was reminding the children by telephone to wash their genitals in cold water regularly, he taped what I said and provided it to a lawyer as though evidence against me. The argument against me is that I am obsessed with my children's genitalia only because I expressed the formulated view that it is better for children not to begin to masturbate, and that the genital wudu is preventative of any itchiness in the genitals and so is an aid to preventing premature sexual development. My children's father made a number of assertions about me to a forensic psychiatrist while she was examining himself, but which he will not make openly in the family court. If he had made the allegations openly the legislation provides that the government would have had to pay for thorough family reporting by a social worker whom enters our homes. Yet the forensic psychiatrist believed him, and in conjunction with a set of misinterpretations of other clinical evidence based in a series of lies about when I had ever used any cannabis, such that I was portrayed as a person whom has been caused, by drug use, to have schizophrenia since I was a teenager. I need to manage running a few law suits to get out of the whole mess, and in the mean time the whole case is at a stand still with the children's father refusing to go to trial until I have a new forensic psychiatric report, but within a court order preventing me from filing it, and in the situation in which no legal aid grant had been provided to my case, so I have had to represent my self, and in the situation of there having been a large number of administrative errors, which has drawn the Ombudsman into observation of the case, and which have prevented that my original case was ever read in the interim proceedings. Legal aid provides for a children's representative whom does not show any signs of having read my case either.

Now my sons are growing up in a situation, only like very very many of the Aboriginal population had for well over a hundred years, of being socialised to anticipate for themselves no better social regard than that offered to people whom are known to be shaytan. This is the reality of being an Aboriginal Australian whom is known to be. It is the reality which speaks to why so many of us whom have intermarried with the white population will continue to hide our actual ancestry and internal identification. We all try to provide back to the black population what we can, but the task is extremely difficult in the context of modern racially based providence of government funding. I need to be able to provide for my sons a way to contextualise why they are not being socially recognised as adept, able, and in the case of two of my three sons, awake and in full self knowledge. So in the two hours per fortnight, in which I am enabled by Australian legislation, to see my children, they are in need of a quite intensive quality of my time and general communication. Their need is for that two hours to be able to provide a constant field of safety in certainty that the world contains loving care for their well being, that they will be believed even though the legal system definitely has not to date believed them, and that there is potential in every moment for a future positive outcome to this whole situation. All the while all of us knowing that the children are quite afraid at all times of violence from their father if they ever express any support for my care of them. This week I took my oldest son, whom I am now allowed to see without supervision since his own determination proved to his father that he might make an independent notification against domestic violence in their house, unless he is given a larger degree of freedom, to see the movie: “The Pursuit of Happyness”.

Even though my son, like most Australians, would regard another of the films showing at this time, to be far “cooler”, only because 'The Pursuit of Happyness', has an actual happy ending, I knew it best to insist that there be no going to the movies unless we see a movie with a happy ending. The film raised a number of issues which are worthy of discussing in this forum, and that is really what this post is all about. But first just know that I am my self a believer in happy endings, yet can realistically comprehend why it is that so very many Australians, may have relegated “The Pursuit of Happyness” into the category of a poxy film that is too nice for its own good.

My motivation was in the first instance to provide my son with a different model of father son relations which might be possible in a black skin family, because he needs that frame of reference since his own father is overtly dislike a black man, but I am constantly relating primarily to the black community while my sons are with their father. Yet the film has raised a significant number of issues in which I found that I needed to allay my sons fears by defining for him what is different in the social circumstances of Australia, to those depicted on the screen of American social relations. In addition to the reflections which my son needed, there is also the subsequent fact that watching the film happened to coincide with my own changing of a decision, and which change of mind is also illustrative of the same set of social distinctions.

The main things I needed to tell my son were about the real differences in welfare provision between Australia and the United States, and general picture of racism in American being sharply distinct from that in Australia simply because Native Americans are not naturally a very dark black skin race, except where intermarriage has occurred with those whom arrived in America via slavery. The fact that those whom arrived in Australia as slaves, were white convicts, is that our own Indigenous genetic has only been able to intermarry in a pattern of whitening the overall colouration. This information must be regarded as necessarily informing the application of any American scholarship about racism to the Australian social conditions. Australia, perhaps like America, can be knowable to have problems with the wealthy among the white population, whom assert that they have themselves all the positive attributes of the indigenous culture, but while depriving those whom sustain indigenous traditions of the social regard for such positive attributes. In Australia that situation is endemic and worse than it is in America, with the shaytan actually trading in the real worth of an Indigenous Australian identification, to the extent that any shaytan whom immigrates to Australia, can access the identification of a person whose lands have been stolen and whom has been wrongfully labelled as a shaytan. It is that all the positive results of our work to protect our children from the wrongful labelling as shaytan, is being bought and sold by shaytan, whom seek to try to prove that they know better than Qur'an. At fifteen years of age, my son understands this, and began to express his own mental formulations of only by the significant statement of preference for prayer in a Mosque over prayer among Christians he used to school with. He likes the Mosque because he can pray and only Allah knows what his prayer is for.

Next I needed to explain to my son that in America there is no supporting parents pension equivalent to the level of assistance I have always received from the Australian Government when my children are living with me. In fact, I still now receive a pension, even though, in theory I can argue that I am not “disabled” as I have been labelled by the Government workers whom seek really only to help me, but have been under so much stress because of the court case, that I really could not physically manage more than 30 hours work per week. Actually I have a Lupus type condition that settles in quite ferociously at times when I am not able to detect the symptoms of a post traumatic stress style condition, neither of which ever prevent me from caring for my children. I successfully homeschooled my children with Department of Education Authorisation, in the year before the children first went only for a visit with their Dad. The main point here, is that there is no chance of anybody in Australia whom is not a drug addict, being left out on the streets at night, except perhaps youth who are exploring the boundaries of the safety of social acceptablity. There are actually also a number of communities in which an itinerant Indigenous population, whom are still quite nomadic, will have places where a camp can exist, in which the long-grass people live on and off. Some are always sleeping rough and travelling, others only briefly and until they dry out again, while others might be only briefly staying at the camp when in that place, but really are at home well enough housed elsewhere. They might all seem homeless, but really are only prioritising spending money on a roof over their head as less important than maintaining specific social contexts of care for place. For example, blacks whom dwell inside a city precinct might sleep out in the parks because it is the only affordable way to maintain their ancestral homeland, in which a city has been built. We can afford this here in Australia because of our climate. Also, even among such groups, every person whom is a mother or grandmother with young children in her care, is always prioritised in being the name on any lease, so no child can ever be without an address, even if it is only a caravan park. The Australian Government Pensions ensure that this basic stablity is sustained.

In addition to a pension I receive a rental assistance allowance of a substantial contribution towards my rental payments, and within the limits of paying no more than market value rent for the most basic accomodation, there are standards set in which there is a basic level of income we can all expect to receive without having to pay it out in rent. I can receive also an advance payment of $500 of my pension once a year, that is repayable without interest. The total I am receiving now is $585 per fortnight when paying $200 rent, and that increases by around $100 per fortnight for each child in my residence, if I am on any very low income. Clearly the children cost more to raise than we receive outside of the workforce, but that is part of the picture of parenthood rather than any real negative reflection on the social service providence. In addition to this level of support, the Christian based charities here, rather than providing much in the way of residential support, except in nursing homes, provide amply of food. None of us have any reason outside of any serious ill health or drug addiction, to go hungry and cold here in Australia. If I ever let my self get hungry, it is of choice to tighten my belt and prioritise that my money is better spent in other things than food. After all we are all really too well feed in every industrialised nation. On a Government Pension, if I wanted to, I could afford a cup of hot chocolate at the Hilton Hotel once a week, without seeming not to fit in. Clothing is also readily available, reasonably priced, if you can stomache using second hand clothing. The charities all have major business interests in collecting and selling all reusable clothing and household goods. And Australians, in general, give away things to charities very readily, give money to charity as can be statistically noted through the United Nations, and do not resent paying taxes so as to support persons like my self in a self decent way of life. Even paying taxes to keep drug addicts in with a chance of self decency, and cleaning their act up, seems worth it to most folk, simply so that we don't have to see the problem with drug abuse out in the open, where our children might fall to that influence. There is a very strong social ettiquette here that every child deserves, and will be given, that fighting chance to leave behind the baggage of their family of origin, if only they work to prove themselves worthy. The social structure enabling to such a beneficient level of welfare providence is at all times also based in an ideology that any person whom is ever sitting around with time to spare, has no social worth. So, if any of us are in receipt of a Government Pension or Jobseekers allowance, then we must be proving ourself in our own labour, only to sustain that we are regarded as worthy of that receipt. In remote Aboriginal communities receipt of a Government Pension is regarded are receiving money to work, in the Spiritual life of Australia, for the Government. That attitude is the basic source of most of the social stablity in this country.

So all in all, you can see here that the social conditions seem to be rather more favourable than in America, as it is depicted in “The Pursuit of Happyness”. This is what I had to inform my son so that he was in no fear for my self, as he had been encouraged to believe that my problems are all related to not being able to provide of money, (and not taking medications which I have no need of). But once this full picture of the social difference between Australia and America, is put into the context of other events in my life, which I am protecting my son from knowing about, the picture is far less favourable for Australians.

Let me try to briefly summarise this by telling a bit about what I use my time, as a pensioner, for. First, I have legal matters to attend to. I have a bit of social obligation which varies depending upon whom among the Aboriginal community I might see around the place, but whenever I am approached by any person in the black community, it is regarded that I my work need be made accessible to the needs of the black population whom have not receive the educational and social opportunities that I have. Specifically I am in a set of Traditional Kinship relations with a number of individuals which must be maintained. The most recent example of this was bringing home a Torres Strait Islander man whom is an initiated tribal elder living on the streets in Brisbane, to help him clean out the population of head lice he was bearing. In these sort of relations I have an overriding obligation to many Traditionally Oriented Aborigines in other states for having included me in a significant Corroboree in 1988. That obligation is to work for the re-instating and consolidation of adherence to, Traditional Kinship in marriage and other social relations. This obligation informs me constantly, and is totally compatible with my own familial obligations to my children and working for victory in the family court case. Finally, I am writing. I have written most of three books, all of two books, part of another two, and have planning commenced for another three. I have incorporated my self so as to be able to self publish until and unless I get picked up by a major publisher. I have the block of ten ISBN numbers already committed, that I will need. But as an Australian, rather than an American, it seems to me that my task is the harder.

For various reasons, and most specifically, the reason that I had been working on a piece which certain individuals were worried about themselves being shown up through as criminals, around Christmas, I put my pen down awhile out of anger because three times in a row I had about ten hours work dump off my USB storage; the cause was certainly Sihr, that is, black magic, but since that is so intangible to demonstrate, there can not be any immediate recourse which might save the results of my labour in Allah. On the third occasion I was really angry and decided to retire from writing until I can afford my own laptop computer so it will not be so readily accessible to those whom enact sihr. Usually I use the public library computers. This service is really very good. I can work word processing at any of five city council libraries, for up to two hours in each place any day, plus one hour free at the internet in each place also, plus two of those locations have a three hours available to whom can prove that they are using the intenet for research only, and one of these libraries is just a ten minute walk across the bridge to the State Library of Queensland where I can use the internet for another two hours daily, plus longer if no other public needs it. Why buy a computer, and when it is really not affordable on the income I am provided? But that sihr is being forced upon my through the publically available computers. So I went on writing strike. No shaytan was to get any further word out of my mind. I thought I might rather get a job and buy a computer. Now we get into the territory of “but”.

But:
the court case is preventing me obtaining a blue card marking me as a safe person to work with youth, and when my most recent occupation has been as a youth worker;
that same condition prevents me from working with the disabled or elderly cutting out the most readily available work;
I have not ever completed a tertiary qualification, and am only formally educated to the end of high school, but this is only because of having children young, and I have done tertiary/university units while each of my children were babies, which are clearly proving to be what I have needed as a mother, so as to inform my children as their own interests develop, and I do not want to prostitue these specific sets of knowledge;
cleaning and food processing factories and perhaps warehouse adminstrative assistance is what is available most readily and the pay rate ranges from about $15.50 per hour to $20 per hour for night shifts;
I can not afford the steel cap boots for the factory work, and the charities have refused to provide me with;
my family have strangely repeatedly refused to help me out with any further study at this point, but are rather chosing to support my childrens father to study, while he is demanding that with his income thereby going down, my fifteen year old son has to get a part time job;
if I were to be paid a wage for part time work, after the first $108 per fortnight I earn, my pension will decrease by fifty cents for every dollar I earn, though I still am able to receive a concession card if I work less than 30 hours;
depending upon my income level, if working, I would no longer be eligible for rent relief or the other rental subsidy I receive as a tenant of a government funded housing provider, so my total rental expense would immediately be four times what it is now;
if I were to be paid a wage for work, if I work more than 30 hours I loose my pension and all concessions so need to be earning more than about $30 per hour to compensate for the loss of all the benefits I receive as a pensioner;
additionally if I work I am unlikely to be eligible for any legal aid grant, and although they are not yet paying me such, their reasoning for denying it has been to date ungrounded, so I should soon receive such, and in fact yesterday, after seeing “The Pursuit of Happyness” I received a letter from my local member of State Parliament, stating that the State Attorney General has looked into the matter, and a grant of aid will now be provided.

The full reality is that I simply can not afford to be ineligible for the legal aid grant. Even if I choose to re-enter the workforce on a basic rate of pay, and accept that for working three days cleaning, which I might be able to acquire with relative ease, and accept that, once all the increases of expense are calculated, the total amount my income will increase by might be around as much as fifty dollars a fortnight, and that is alone enough to pay it off a computer loan which I could receive if in the workforce, the full set of considerations is necessarily preventing me. To afford the court case without Government Assistance, and in full time employment, so unable to do the legal work my self, as I have been, I would need to enter the workforce at my previous level of pay in management in the youth work field, which is simply quite impossible. Thereby the computer will have to wait, and I will have to stay vulnerable to sihr through publically accessible comptures, while I work towards my Dream.

Now, I have a question. Is it the case that Australia has high unemployment by comparison to other industrialised nations? I really do not know. Is it only that unemployment is particularly high among all those in the specific social niches I exist in? Certainly I know that unemployment is particularly high among the majority of the black indigenous population. About 90% unemployment, which needs to be given as a companion statistic to the 30% incarceration rates. But I believe that being Muslim also is a preventative factor in looking for work here in Australia. I should find out what the actual rate of employment is among the Muslim population. Certainly there are many Muslims here working in menial occupations. Also, there are many persons whom are unemployed whom have a tertiary qualification. The Australians whom have a tertiary qualification and are in the work force, are not guaranteed to own savings for investing, as was depicted in “The Pursuit of Happyness”. But all of the workforce are forced to invest in superannuation funds. I have a grand sum of exactly that amount which could purchase me a lap top computer, invested with the Health Employees Union preferred superannuation fund provider, but by Australian legislation, I can not remove that sum until I retire at age 65. It is not quite enough money that I have invested for it to be stable, that is, between the fees it attracts from the superannuation fund, and inflation, it is usually not really worth having it invested at all.

The Socialist Parties in Australian have that usual great debate going on about whether it will be the “underclass” of mainly unemployed, or the “working class” of mainly wage labour, who will eventually cause socialism. One day they will wake up to the fact that it is the underclass whom do voluntary work, together with the working class whom are not earning enough to make it worth their while to be employed, that will eventually prove the point of all marxist theory, without even needing those well educated in socialism. That is, if they are not already awake to this.

But meanwhile, yesterday, when I saw my son, I also found four “Mambo” brand shirts in the second hand clothing shop, which could sell on e-Bay for much much more each than I bought two of them for, so he left my company with a couple of shirts to wear in which he will look like an approximation of his real worth, and my advise that he ought not to sell either of them, but should buy a third and fourth to sell. He also had a video borrowed from a library about those whom commerically fund the Hip Hop movement, and a copy of the piece of my own writing that I was validating the copyright to yesterday. It is just a set of workshops I devised for a bloke I got talking to. He is an unemployed poet with mathematics and education degrees whom had a thought to running workshops from his own home, and since I had inadvertently prevented him from his work in curriculum planning, I wrote what I believe was a better workshop series than what he had in mind, and told him he could access it within my copyright if he likes. So my son now has evidence that I am not just sitting around without work on my hands, as he had been often misinformed at. He has a new way of building a bit of self esteem among families whom he mixes with whom are at all time providing far more materially to their children than he is receiving. But most importantly he has a story of being poor in which there is a happy ending. Further to that, he has learned that story in a context in which he can learn that we here in Australia might see a happier ending if it is not within an investment capital sort of solution.

So now I am wondering why I bother to write this. But know it is because I had a Dream early this morning, in respect of that film, “The Pursuit of Happyness”. So perhaps I can tell you my Dream, that is to make an educational product, which is work begun already, in which children will learn that the happyness can be found in the pursuit. The Treasure Hunt in which the success is in finding, first another map to another treasure, and then another, and then, eventually learning that what you were always questing for, is the Hunt. The computer game that we never get bored of, is how my children competely understand what I am working towards. The computer game which gets children to turn it off in favour of going to do their chores. One day, it will all be alright, because even if nobody else believes in my, I can guarantee that my sons are always with me in Allah.

The full truth and nothing but the truth . . . well my only input it the part of verification that if the shaytan/ or any bad guys, wanted so much to stop people like me from reporting upon their criminal behaviour, why then in preventing such, all they have done to themselves is cause that I, and persons like me, are now far more likely to report upon their commercial behaviour and what among is co-inciding with the criminal. That is to say, all I know is that every move anybody ever made against Qur’an is the evidence for those of us whom truly believe.

So thanks for a good film those over there in America who wanted to make a real life story be what we watch on the big screen. Those whom made it shouldn't mind about the bad reviews, which I already saw in the paper here, because Australians will all take it in seemingly regardless, and the bad review in the newspaper was as large as the biggest good review. But seriously, can I ask anybody whom is living in North America, would my employment opportunities be better there? Would I have been any less distressed yesterday afternoon, returning tired at the end of the day, about how permanently disenfranchised I have felt in every wage earning job I have had, and any job seeking that I ever engaged in. Usually it has only been that my voluntary labours have lead me into being offered work, but that is a quite unusual story here in Australia, and I am a committed worker in all my tasks. But when those whom have substantial monetary means are overtly trying to prevent that my work as a writer is socially recognised, and stoop to sihr for that purpose, films like “The Pursuit of Happyness” become necessary. Necessary even to those of us whom know that becoming a stock broker was never the solution because money never once yet in life bought happiness. So hi over there in America, with the “Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness” clause constitutionally intact, while we over here ain’t got a treaty, or bill of rights, or even the words “terra nullius” yet removed from the constitution, (that is, our indigenous worthy is legally still named as non-Human, even where prior ownership is now recognised . . . what ever that could possibly mean), but what we have got is absolute certainty that every nation state is entirely bankrupt and has no honour worth fighting for, while our own piece of the Earth has every honour, and is what stabilises ever stand worth any fight. I am a bit tired of needing to use stories with an American base, but even knowing that our own real lives, liberty and pursuit of happiness, are equally worthy, I also know that we whom believe in ourselves in Australia, are generally not whom the movies ever get made about. Oh, well. But just so long as a few good Americans know.

Alaykumuassalam,

(not to under value our own good films, if you want to learn about Australia try: Celia; The Year My Voice Broke; Looking for Ali Brandi; Yolngu Boy; Ten Canoes; Fringedwellers; and Two Hands: all these films are ones which I happen to have seen a few times, and I am not a regular movie goer, just sort of the co-incidences which are sort of representative of Australian stories, we don’t hide the warts is the basic difference, but rather take pride in our knowledge that it is better to display our own immediate ignorance, display it to whom is provident of retributive lessons, than to try to escape our self. There are plenty of other very good Aussie films all of which make somebody like Steve Irwin seem completely ordinary except for having an American wife. Salam.)

sevgi
01-18-2007, 06:23 AM
hey... are u from armidale?

cool.im from sydney.

btw.u write a lot.it confuses me:)

Woodrow
01-18-2007, 06:23 AM
:sl: Ukhti,

It is good to see you posting again. A number of us had been worried that you may have been ill or ran into misfortune.

Of course I will still complain about the length of your posts. But, that may be because I have a short attention span.

Welcome back and enjoy yourself.

sevgi
01-18-2007, 06:25 AM
u must type fast.:) :) :)

Curaezipirid
01-18-2007, 06:59 AM
Not at all really, I wrote in wordprocessing software, then cut and pasted. I decided to work that way now for two reasons. First I maintain better self discipline in editing my language, perhaps; or rather that is a possiblity, that I am more likely to check over my work when I have it saved on disc for my self. (that's a bit rude of me isn't it) The other reason is so that I do not feel that ever time I make a neat post, in which I encapsulate one distinct idea, that I risk loosing my work to moderators whom find my writing hard, or so that I might not need use the internet to go back and find out where I best wrote about any matter, it is all in a disc that I have. (almost every post I have made, I went back and made copies of, except for the ones deleted at MV)

oh and thanks for worrying, I have been a bit ill, but with one of those cathartic sort of, on the way to getting better, type illnesses . . .

. . . I dread the task ahead of me, of working through all my posts in my own disc now, and reworking into other writing . . . (oh no, can I really have written that, just like that, just blerted it all out . . .)

Yikes, I might again if I am not careful . . .

Well met Sumeyye of Sydney! I am born in Armidale NSW and have lived also in Hobart, Adelaide, Canberra, Oxford and London UK, then travelled back home through USSR and China, then lived in Coonabarabran, Canberra again, Armidale again, Kyogle, and now Brisbane. But you will find that the local Muslim community are repeatedly not believing I am in the Ummah, while I am always being pulled back in everytime another person decides that I can not be a believer. So I am tending to hide a bit more now, and am even less often in Hijab, that way attracting less attention in the Muslim community, to the fact of being a white Aborigine. Mainly I am in Prayer, if through a Mosque rather than with our own indigenous folk, through a part of the Muslim community whom prefer that I not identify that they support me. Perhaps I have too much convict blood in me, or perhaps I was only too open in expressing my self to be able to be readily accepted by all the Muslims whom are in Australia. But when any person, or community, or established belief, becomes backed into a corner, its only enduring strength is in showing no fear to express that it survives.

Actually now that I think about it, there were a couple of instances in which a few criminals had focussed their efforts to have me murdered, that have taken place between when I last posted and today. I had already well established patterns of delaying the consequences of specific sihr, and will be well and truly stuck in repeats of such patterns until death, but have worked to be sure that it will not be just yet. But now I need to get back out of this website without many many posts again,

Salam and thanks for your care

Samira_01
01-18-2007, 04:55 PM
Welcome:)

Pk_#2
01-18-2007, 07:23 PM
LOLLL

UR SOO CUTE MAN

U TYPE ALL OF IT IN WORDDDD

HAHA

das funny...

tc sis wb x

Curaezipirid
01-24-2007, 06:01 AM
Salam, thanks for your welcomes,

Today is special because my oldest son is with me. He is sitting next to me complaining that this is boring, but I think he should register and send me posts because he can from his house where he lives with his dad, maybe.

Maybe he will write a hello . . .

hello

he is stubborn but I wish he will truly also use Muslim web sites to learn Islam. Today I am giving him, for my other son who is younger, (and all three of my sons) a set of CD's of Qur'an being recited in Arabic and English.

The CD's are in the cloak room here at the National Library, I got worried about where he put them because we couldn't see them anywhere, and he felt me almost accusing him of loosing them, so then my son had persuaded me to let him log on at a different computer, so right at this moment of writing you have no chance of learning from him. I will go see where he is going in the internet now.

By hook or by crook my children will grow up good Muslims!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-24-2007, 08:01 PM
Hey sis, its great to see you back. I missed your long posts lol. Do your kids take interest in Islam? InshAllah, they will be among the righteous and hopefully as smart as you, InshAllah. Take Care sis!

Umm Yoosuf
01-24-2007, 08:08 PM
Welcome Back Curaezipirid. Subhan Allah I haven't seen anyone here that types as much as you do Masha Allah :)

IbnAbdulHakim
01-24-2007, 08:13 PM
:salamext: sis welcome back

afriend
01-24-2007, 11:24 PM
I enjoy your writing style.

Welcome back. And now I can read and understand your posts. thanks for taking that into consideration.

ma'salaam.

Curaezipirid
02-03-2007, 02:22 AM
Mashallah

Skillganon
02-03-2007, 02:34 AM
Welcome back sis.

Curaezipirid
02-18-2007, 02:32 AM
Salam and thanking for welcomes,

This is another long post. Perhaps not what many will want to read, but I hope it might clarify a part of why a misunderstanding arose in the past, in respect of my own motivations. So thanking in advance, those whom find it in themselves to read it.

G’day, and Salam,

I am writing this post, into a word processing data base first, not yet certain where to post it. But I am thinking very seriously about the whole framework in which modern Islam is teaching the beliefs of Jannah and jahannam.

There are instances in the past in which I have portrayed my own understanding, which is thorough, by experience not education. Often my portrayals of what I am certain in, as an individual, have been regarded as inappropriate for placing into Muslim forum contexts, in which many new Muslims are learning.

After, just last night, seeing the movie called “Panther”, about the American Black Panther movement, I am now realizing better why that has been the case.

The American context is quite different from the Australian. Here in the Australian context, the movements which were begun in a true alignment with American Black Panthers, back in the 1970’s, are still alive and well, and I am often among such members of the black community, as one of the fewer number of whites whom recognizes that position as a power base. However, I have also myself been in an open dispute with many of such persons. Yet here in Australia the dispute around our belief in what the passage to Jannah is, and needs to be portrayed as, are regarded as all differences only of presentation rather than of reality; with the exception of actual criminals.

To those whom are not familiar with the whole paradigm I am referring to, it is that within Islam there is an accepted position which can be chosen, but which is never externally imposed, and that is of accepting your own individual descent into the fire of Jahannam as the only method of arising to Jannah. To put it bluntly, there is a way through the fire, to the garden, via the pond. But it is a way that can never be imposed by definition, and so can only be chosen as an active intention held onto during death. Of course, in the grave, the Angel of Death will meet us in our every real intention, and He and other Angels can guide the light of that passage. This is already my real experience which is why I am enabled to express it openly.

The critical factor in the teaching of what my experience has been, is that it is a passage which empirically can not be imposed upon any person. The act of attempting to impose that passage by force to an unwilling Soul, is an act of making passage for the Soul to not need to face that passage. So any person whom assumes to try to force the passage upon another person only meets their own death therein. But critically, if a person who acquired consciousness of the passage of Jahannam, by having it bodily forced upon them, as has happened to the majority of the adult male Aboriginal population of Australia, and also again to my self and in many repeated episodes, if we so choose to accept the black power teaching, of taking that passage even through it was enforced upon us, then, and only then, is it possible to impose that passage upon those whom enforced it. That story of finding that mechanism by which to impose acceptance of Jahannam is the story of why Jesus admired Babylon in Revelations. Her will was to accept what the Dajjal forced her into, as the method to help Jesus in bringing the Dajjal to his death and retribution.

I more often orient my self through Revelations since my early childhood education was Christian, but I am sound in this also in Moslem teaching.

But the reason I am mentioning this matter here, is because after watching the film Panther last night, I am being made aware of a social condition in America, which has a substantive difference to the condition here in Australia. When I have myself been in dispute with the Tent Embassy, for example, which is an organized long term political protest which commenced in a cross fertilization of the Black Panther style of politics, with an Australian story tradition, which is as mainstream as in fitting with the song Waltzing Matilda, (‘once a jolly swagman camped by the billabong, under the shade of a coolibah tree, and he sang as he put that jumbuck in his tuckerbag, who’ll come a waltzing matilda with me’). But the nature of my dispute what not about whether or not to it is possible to force any body to accept the passage of Jahannam as method of arising to Jannah, but rather, the dispute was about whether, and when, we let that idea be our face in a political arena. I have taken the position that the face of politics must be more correctly attuned with that of Christ in total innocence. While many in the black power polemic have assumed that only a person whom shows that they are accepting of Jahannam can be really in that acceptance.

The odd thing is this, that when I use the computer, I accept that the expense of any electricity use is that expense which somebody will need to pay in Jahannam, and since I am not one to just happily accuse the Jinn, whom are who can account for the electricity eventually if not yet, I tend to be accepting the face of the passage through Jahannam while at the computer. But in my daily life, and personal interactions, it is that I am most often regarded as a person whom is reticent, or even difficult to persuade of that position.

Yet the reason I am reticient in my daily experience, is because I have meet so very many persons fallen to the anti-christ/ The Dajjal, and their position is to show the face of accepting the passage of Jahannam, as though it could be a way out of that passage by tricking others into taking it. Clearly, in respect of what I have already portrayed, their position is blatantly that in which they only thereby hang themselves.

The real difficulty of course, and which all true believers whom have grappled with these ideas realize, is that there are instances in which we need to expose our acceptance of the passage of Jahannam, only so as to put it to those whom threaten us with accusations of their own crimes, that we are willing to accept just so as to bring them self into the fire with us. That is what Jesus portrays in his instructing his apostles of the need to follow him in death so as to follow him in life. Significantly he only states that immediately after he faced Satan.

So my position in the past has been informed by knowledge that Shaytans like to access the computer to do deeds of black magic with. Thereby in use of the computer I have often portrayed my face as the face of accepting the passage of Jahannam. While in my daily life, as I am surrounded often by many whom are already accepting that account as method for holding criminals accountable for having fallen in with The Dajjal, I more often let my self seem innocent of all knowledge of Jahannam, because I do not want to make the duration of Jahannam longer for any person, by tempting criminals to suppose that I also am a criminal, or by portraying my self as any person needing to be held into a criminal account by another believer who is accepting of Jahannam.

What the Panther movie showed me clearly, is that when an organization forms around putting the acceptance of the passage of the fire as the way to the garden, and that organization insists such internal comprehension of its members, then it becomes a fragile organization because it is open to those whom try to use the treachery of The Dajjal, which is what those whom fall into drug use are falling to. The situation with drug using, as portrayed in the film Panther, had also an immediate effect here in Australia, and many black youth, whom are truly only seeking the way, are falling into drug use. While Muslim communities here in Australia are not providing any real support for the black power position. Not to those of us whom are not already fluent in Arabic that is.

Within this whole context, it is clearly that there are a few minority groups within the mainstream Australian white community whom are whom have come into the picture of being confronted with these social conditions, and whom are gradually beginning, without any Moslem instruction, to realize the teaching as Islam provides, but without the support of the Ummah, except by the anonymity of prayer. But only those of us whom have been facing the full strength of depravity of modern social conditions, and have been internally able to face that depravity as believers without any support from Religious institutional structures, are really yet in that position. Most are black skin persons, but the simple fact that a few of us are white also whom are realizing the teaching without being instructed in it, is a significant sign of the natural conditions.

Now I don’t, and can’t yet know, for whom, or how many, of those whom might read this post, that it can make any real sense. So believe me that if you are not one person whom can comprehend it readily, the of course there can be nothing in it for you to fear.

But for those of you whom were worried about a few of my extremes in my posts, I hope that this clears the matter up a little. It is only that I had not been yet enabled to contextualize the Load Islam web site, into the necessity of not stimulating any fear of Jahannam being able to be imposed, as Load Islam is a web site which many new Muslims access. The fact is real that the understanding of Jahannam can not be imposed upon any person for any reason other then them trying to impose it upon another. Yet at the same exact time, what Islam is all about is finding the education by which to learn to willingly accept that instruction. When a person finds themselves believing in the passage of Jahannam as enabling of their own self in Allah’s beneficence, then it is truly right for their Imam to even congratulate their effort. But if any person supposes that only by my telling, I know this passage and it is mine to teach, that I have tried to force another person to swallow it, then the fact is that they incorrect. If in that mistaken assumption any person has assumed need to force Jahannam upon me, why then their own mistake is only therein amply consolidated. But if we are all real believers there is no problem.

Only because I am unwed, and can not fully control who might be abusing my Soul while I sleep, I can not be accounted for what those whom have raped my Soul might have accused any person of, and I have made extenuous efforts to make that point clear. But neither will any person every be able to Judge me as faulted only because I can, in the will of Allah, by my own will also, chose to let that rape of my Soul be my own passage through Jahannam, for the purpose of leading there those whom did rape my Soul.

These ideas are so very simple, and yet so many persons make the comprehension so complex only because of being afraid of what is not even real. But the fire is real. Yet so is the pond.

These concepts which are often read only as metaphors, and are allegorical representations of reality, are read in the metaphorical sense by those whom are not yet experientially enabled to comprehend the full instruction. That reading of the prophesies as an Epic in mind, rather than of actual events of actual peoples lives, is therefore necessary for many. And the full reality of the passage of Jahannam need never be accepted by a person whom has not yet found themselves living through experiences by which it can be accepted wholly as a positive consequence. That is, unless they have tried to force that passage upon others, in which their being known to be causal to Jahannam existing becomes the way in which children can perceive positive consequences in this terribly world of illusion.

But if you are one whom has rejected what I have written at times, only because in your mind the experiences of the world have not yet proven your need to accept Jahannam, why then it is not the passage which you need to accept.

If I had been ever suggesting that then it could be that I was colluding with undermining the real black power position. But the trust of my position has been only that in realizing the teaching of Jahannam, that if you are one whom already can realize it as your way to take, then while you might always fear yourself in that, you must remember not to fear your own fear.

Rather it is better to own and love and cherish your fear. With only our self to loose, now already too long there are children whom have in total innocence been realizing accepting Jahannam as a necessary way to ensure positive consequence. Perhaps this is not yet true in America, but here in Australia it is, and in much of Asia.

I hope that this post is able to clear up any mistaken interpretations of other posts I have made about the reality of my understanding of jahannam and about whom is able to accept jahannam as the way up to Jannah. Not all whom enter jahannam find the pond way out of the fire, but my own story is the one which verifies it is real.

Alaykumu’assalamu Waramathuallah Warabarakathauha

Curaezipirid
02-19-2007, 05:38 AM
Salam, I had one more bit of data to add to that last post.

For only whom knows anything about Dreams.

I have had three Dreams about Jahannam.

First one: I was in the valley of the dead and there were many many many persons all leaving there into being able to become born, but I was stuck and dared not cross the river Stix. In that Dream I was most frightened because I could not comprehend why it seemed that I had already been there Forever but there was no way to leave, yet while even I was in total true faith in my own innocence in Allah. The pain was mental torment from all whom were taking a way out, because my suffering seemed to be enabling of their departure from suffering, yet I innocent and they guilty.

The next Dream I was able to find a way into the atmosphere, and could have been a baby, but then I suddenly remembered an intangible fact, a promise in Jesus, and then I went back into the Valley of the Dead without any force to, just by will.

Then next Dream I am seeing my Father is radiant white light. He is my Dad whom I know, but young and alive and saving me.

It is like any true causal sufferage, the terror and sorrow is matched by the joy which can be just fallen into after.

Rather than fall into any suffering, chose to suffer for the real cause of your existance, then when you fall your fall is into Allah's Grace and Kingdom.

Salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.