/* */

PDA

View Full Version : LoL Can't believe this LOL

FBI
11-29-2006, 05:31 PM
:sl:

A South African man has been fined $140 for taking a week off work, telling his employers he was pregnant.
Charles Sibindana, 27, stole a certificate from a clinic during his pregnant girlfriend's checkup, a court near Johannesburg heard.

He then added his own details to the note and submitted it and took seven days off work, seemingly unaware that only women consult gynaecologists.

His employers became suspicious and investigated the matter.

On passing sentence Magistrate Bruno Van Eeden warned Mr Sibindana "not to walk around faking sick letters from gynaecologists" as if he was pregnant, the South African Press Association news agency reported.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
11-29-2006, 05:33 PM
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

have you got a link for this Akhi:?

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ah, shukran!

The Ruler
11-29-2006, 05:33 PM

what?!?!?!...this is a joke right :heated:...lol...why the heck would that man give his excuse as being pregnant :confused:

:w:

FBI
11-29-2006, 05:34 PM

Apprently to get time of work lol.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
11-29-2006, 05:35 PM

until there's no evidence no one will believe this so give us evidence Akhi inshallah :)

FBI
11-29-2006, 05:39 PM

http://www.davesdaily.com/out.php?id...Dnews.quirkies

no1_outbider
11-29-2006, 05:43 PM
God the man is really tapped in the head for stating hes is pregnant!!

Who did he think would believe him? lol

Nuseyba bintkab
11-29-2006, 05:43 PM
that is cool and sick

- Qatada -
11-29-2006, 07:05 PM
:salamext:

They say that a woman can only be equal to a man if she acts like one. Now it's the mens turn lol.

Kittygyal
11-29-2006, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

They say that a woman can only be equal to a man if she acts like one. Now it's the mens turn lol.

wow sub3hnallah :vomit:

- Qatada -
11-29-2006, 07:13 PM
I wasn't talkin about muslims ^^ just about the secular system.

Umar001
11-29-2006, 07:16 PM
I dont think he just had a letter saying 'Im pregnent' maybe he didnt realise tha the special 'doctor thing' was only for pregnent patients.

Keltoi
11-29-2006, 07:16 PM
Reminds me of story I heard on Paul Harvey this morning. Apparently a guy went to a local street wizard and paid to have himself turned invisible. Then he went to the local bank and tried to steal the money since nobody could see him. He was surprised when he was arrested.

Hijaabi22
11-29-2006, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FBI

A South African man has been fined $140 for taking a week off work, telling his employers he was pregnant.
Charles Sibindana, 27, stole a certificate from a clinic during his pregnant girlfriend's checkup, a court near Johannesburg heard.

He then added his own details to the note and submitted it and took seven days off work, seemingly unaware that only women consult gynaecologists.

His employers became suspicious and investigated the matter.

On passing sentence Magistrate Bruno Van Eeden warned Mr Sibindana "not to walk around faking sick letters from gynaecologists" as if he was pregnant, the South African Press Association news agency reported.

jeez his emplyers musta bin sum real thik sods man since wen can guys get pregnant anyways

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!