/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Basic Maths(easy Stuff)

youngsister
11-29-2006, 09:35 PM
:sl: I need a website that explains maths,basic really, working out multiplications, divisions and so on..also things like working out bar charts
mean, mode....basically basic Gcse staff LoL I am sooo bad at maths and I am going to set a test in maths soon, I am applying to uni this year I cant flop! I dont want any exercise, just actually showing me how to do it.:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
11-29-2006, 09:42 PM
Assalmualikum warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

revison bitesize is a good one.

&& what you mean "GCSE "staff" LOL :p

do me a favour remember me in your Du3'ah, shukran!

Walikumassalm warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

seeker_of_ilm
11-29-2006, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
:sl: I need a website that explains maths,basic really, working out multiplications, divisions and so on..also things like working out bar charts
mean, mode....basically basic Gcse staff LoL I am sooo bad at maths and I am going to set a test in maths soon, I am applying to uni this year I cant flop! I dont want any exercise, just actually showing me how to do it.:w:
:sl:

This site is useful...just click on the topics you want to learn about.

http://www.mathsrevision.net/gcse/index.php

The Ruler
11-30-2006, 08:31 AM

sis if there are any particular questions you want to know how to answer them, you can PM me or post here :)...i'll try to answer it insha'allah :)...you can also try samlearning...but that depends if your school is registered with it :?

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
11-30-2006, 08:33 AM
heres a website the school gave us: www.s-cool.co.uk

it's got all subjects hope its helpful :)

limitless
12-01-2006, 01:00 AM

Theres www.math.com

for beginners and advanced :P.

:w:

youngsister
12-01-2006, 11:43 AM
:sl: I love U all Thankssssssssssss:D :w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.