/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your Neighbour -- his rights on you.

Mateen
11-30-2006, 08:37 PM
Salam.

On the authority of Ibn 'Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:

I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) saying: "He, who eats to his fill while his neighbour goes without food, is not a believer." (Shu'ab Al-Iman-Baihaqi)

Not only our neighbours maybe hungry for food but they are hungry for knowledge as well.

I noticed this when I incidentally had a chat with a non-muslim friend about the status in his room which he worshipped. I found out that he was very interested to learn about Islam and wanted to read the Quran.

I got the opportunity to gift my first hardbound copy of quran to this friend.

Today our neighbours are hungry for truth, they see huge inconsistencies in their belief system but stay quiet. I think we should reach out and deliver the message of Islam to them.

I have decided to buy blank cds and distribute a copy of digital quran to them. I want to give them a hard copy but worried as they are always without cleanliness, do not wash after toilet and so on.

Anywayz, Lets get started.

Wassalam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.