/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This brother confused me

AnonymousPoster
11-30-2006, 09:37 PM
:sl: There is dis brother hes a revert, he tries to lower his gaze hes a good practising brother masha allah, i really like him and i noticed that he never looks at me, if he is giving me a leaflet his head will be down thats beautiful BUT when he talks to oder sisterz he would look at them.
A person has to lower their gaze at all times not all sometimes right?
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
11-30-2006, 09:40 PM
salam.
N3'am a person speaking,meeting etc etc with oppsoite gender SHOULD always 'lower there Gaze at all times'
w.salam

FBI
11-30-2006, 09:41 PM
:sl:

lol, yep your right.

Daffodil
12-01-2006, 12:30 AM
perhaps he just forgot, or perhaps he respects u more then other sisters cuz u probs cover, or perhaps he finds u more attractive then other sisters so feels he has to lower is gaze with u, or vice versa, perhaps he cant help lookin at the other sisters cuz he finds them attractive (not tryna put u down sis) dnt read so much into it sis lol, its such a woman thing to do "why does he do this with me n not other girls, maybe he wants to marry me n have kids with me n grow old with me" lol, sis seriously little things like this are from shaytan to distract u from allah swt, dnt think nothing of it! seriously.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Malaikah
12-01-2006, 12:30 AM

Weird! Maybe hes shy of you or something? perhaps he thinks your more 'practising' than other girls so he will lower his gaze when talking to out of respect? :?

AnonymousPoster
12-01-2006, 07:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
:sl: There is dis brother hes a revert, he tries to lower his gaze hes a good practising brother masha allah, i really like him and i noticed that he never looks at me, if he is giving me a leaflet his head will be down thats beautiful BUT when he talks to oder sisterz he would look at them.
A person has to lower their gaze at all times not all sometimes right?
That is a pathetic question, it almost amounts to backbiting and gossip combined, what's it to us? that's between you and him.

You really need cyber counselling for that? ^o)

Yasmine018
12-01-2006, 08:28 AM

Sis why don't you go directly towards him and say what you wanna say that's in your heart to him. Tell him if is he shy with you?! Or why he don't look at you face to face?! Now don't go and say that in a hard tone, relax and smilingly talk to him about that matter.

AnonymousPoster
12-01-2006, 11:27 AM
:sl: anonymous no nd to be so rude
daff thankz sis:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 11:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yasmine018

Sis why don't you go directly towards him and say what you wanna say that's in your heart to him. Tell him if is he shy with you?! Or why he don't look at you face to face?! Now don't go and say that in a hard tone, relax and smilingly talk to him about that matter.

:salamext:

WHOAH !! sis wiv all due respect i really wouldnt do that i mean think about it.

sister: broo are u shy of me :embarrass
brother: umm... :embarrass
sister: :embarrass :love:
brother: :embarrass :embarrass :love:

trust me !!! you dont wanna do that !

just forget about it and make dua'a for the brother, thats my sincere advice !

:wasalamex

may Allah grant us all the understanding ! Ameen :)

youngsister
12-01-2006, 11:40 AM
:sl: Whatever you do...
DONT GO UP TO HIM! I mean if a brother came to me and said why are shy of me I be like:muddlehea ^o) :-\ :rant: :thumbs_do
Nah seriously please I dont think you are even allowed to that, because you never know what it might lead to.
BlE$$

Yasmine018
12-01-2006, 12:36 PM
nah but if u like him, u need to know whats lacking sis/bro. Hence u may approach him n tell or speak to him. Its nothing wrong in that. n ALWAYS THINK POSITIVELY!!! coz u cant stop loving person if the latter get shy with you. may be if the sis approach the shyly brother and speak to him, then who knows, Insha Allah everything can turn on well!!!!!!!!!!!

al Amaanah
12-01-2006, 12:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

WHOAH !! sis wiv all due respect i really wouldnt do that i mean think about it.

sister: broo are u shy of me :embarrass
brother: umm... :embarrass
sister: :embarrass :love:
brother: :embarrass :embarrass :love:

trust me !!! you dont wanna do that !

just forget about it and make dua'a for the brother, thats my sincere advice !

:wasalamex

may Allah grant us all the understanding ! Ameen :)
lol true. and ameen!

IbnAbdulHakim
12-01-2006, 12:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yasmine018
nah but if u like him, u need to know whats lacking sis/bro. Hence u may approach him n tell or speak to him. Its nothing wrong in that. n ALWAYS THINK POSITIVELY!!! coz u cant stop loving person if the latter get shy with you. may be if the sis approach the shyly brother and speak to him, then who knows, Insha Allah everything can turn on well!!!!!!!!!!!

theres no reason at all to kno, seriously the sister shouldnt care too much just make dua for the brother but if she wants to marry him or somethin she can always approach a wali about it, no need to go to the brother ! thats just askin for fitnah :uuh:

Yasmine018
12-01-2006, 12:53 PM
thats it bro..........she will have to take a wali........am sorry i just forgot about the wali.................:embarrass :embarrass :embarrass :embarrass

Rabiyal
12-01-2006, 12:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
perhaps he just forgot, or perhaps he respects u more then other sisters cuz u probs cover, or perhaps he finds u more attractive then other sisters so feels he has to lower is gaze with u, or vice versa, perhaps he cant help lookin at the other sisters cuz he finds them attractive (not tryna put u down sis) dnt read so much into it sis lol, its such a woman thing to do "why does he do this with me n not other girls, maybe he wants to marry me n have kids with me n grow old with me" lol, sis seriously little things like this are from shaytan to distract u from allah swt, dnt think nothing of it! seriously.
SIMPLY well put!!! Great advise.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.