/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Weird.. So ....weird!!!!!

DAWUD_adnan
12-01-2006, 05:42 AM
OWWWWWWWWWWWWW this is so weird,

i downloaded this nasheed :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB1GUKtqPSk&NR

and when i was listening to it, i saw myslef lying on the ground (unconsious) and Muhammad(SAW) curing me and then putting his mantel over me, no here come the weird part are you ready?

i went on to wikipedia to download more of the guy who made this nasheed and came across this ::
this, is a guy named al busiri (never heard of him)
apperently he wrote this famous poem. and mesut kursi made it into this nasheed.
Qaṣīdat-ul-Burda ("Poem of the Mantle")

After praying to God for health, he(AL busiri fell asleep and dreamt of reciting his compilation to the Prophet Muḥammad. The prophet touched the paralysed body parts and threw his mantle (burda) over al-Būṣīrī. On arising, the shaikh was cured. His story spread and the poem became famous.

SAME THING I HAD ! .... WOW!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabiyal
12-01-2006, 06:16 AM
WOOOOOWWWWW so you tellin us you saw Prophet Muhammat(SAW)???? so how does he look???????? now I bet you wont remember it......... awwww its okay, all it matters to us that you saw him right????
Look, I am not making fun of you, just curious as to what he looks like.....
Just ones I remembered I saw Kaaba in my dream and I was so shocked from that, and was in so much of a wonder why did I see it?? what did I do to deserve that and that wonder lead me to praying. But since you are claiming you saw Prophet (p.b.u.h) all you can say is Weired!!! now that's WEIRED!!!

^o)

syilla
12-01-2006, 07:14 AM
:sl:

wow...that was an experience that definitely you will never forget.

:w:

DAWUD_adnan
12-01-2006, 07:31 AM
KEEP on thing in mIND I did NOT SEE HIM IN A DREAM, i just imagined him in some way, ALL VAGENESS MUST BE CLEARED....

he was kind of big compared to me he had exaclty the description, he had a green mantel, and he was BIG! i mean i was like a child compared to him, at least thats how i saw him in my imagination.
but the weirdest thing was that he was doing the same thing as he did to that busiri guy. Down right weird !

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Angelzz
12-01-2006, 07:41 AM
That was a beautiful nasheed - thank you for sharing it brother. SubhanAllah

Yasmine018
12-01-2006, 07:55 AM
I think those who will dream of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (S W A), their imaan must be higly great, high to dream.

DAWUD_adnan
12-01-2006, 08:01 AM
well i did dream about him once but Walahi i saw him not .. i only heard him talking to the companions, i could hear him and almost feel him , i felt that he was young while the companions had become old, i could feel it on their voices , he (SAW) was talking about the quran and when he almost fnished he was trying to say something of true WISDOM(ABOUT AN ETERNAL CODE) but before that my brother woke me up for salaat! :(

Yasmine018
12-01-2006, 08:07 AM
Masha Allah, you've dreamed about a beautiful one brother. That was lovely! Wish Insha Allah me too....

Rabiyal
12-01-2006, 12:52 PM
Brother Dawud, people who have seen the Prophet(SAW) have described him as a bright light (noor, noori) someone when you look at you can't look away nor can you look at him straight. Kindda like the same thing when you go for Hajj and see the Kaaba for the first time you are suppose to pray before you can blink, and all those prayers come true. But you can't look at the Kaaba longer than one prayer, only cuz it's the respect towards Allah, it's like looking at Allah straight in eyes. And people who are able to do that have a clean heart and VERY STRONG TAWAKAL (BELIFE) in him.
And so MashAllah if you say you saw I do courage your Tawakal. May Allah always keep you guiding towards him.
JazakAllah, Shukran for the nasheed.
:sl:
Rabiya

netprince
12-25-2006, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DAWUD_adnan

and when i was listening to it, i saw myslef lying on the ground (unconsious) and Muhammad(SAW) curing me and then putting his mantel over me, no here come the weird part are you ready?

i went on to wikipedia to download more of the guy who made this nasheed and came across this ::
apperently he wrote this famous poem. and mesut kursi made it into this nasheed.

After praying to God for health, he(AL busiri fell asleep and dreamt of reciting his compilation to the Prophet Muḥammad. The prophet touched the paralysed body parts and threw his mantle (burda) over al-Būṣīrī. On arising, the shaikh was cured. His story spread and the poem became famous.

The burda is an awe inspring composition and has been held in high esteem within the muslim world for a long long time.

Your experience with the burda is truly amazing, mashallah.

Kittygyal
12-25-2006, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DAWUD_adnan

Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warabarakathuhu

subhnallah! by me reading your post walahi i am in tears! :cry: thast how upset i am because first i wana meet Muhmammad Sallalhuali wassalam secondly because i know how you feel, i had a dream once a while ago that Allah subahnwatallah bought my mam back && my papa in this world && i saw allah subahnwatallah, :cry:

this is what we belive in ISLAM-UD-DEEN!
Ma'assalama

'Abd al-Baari
12-26-2006, 04:39 PM
mashallah brother
tou have had a truly great experience
jazakallh for sharing and the nasheed link, its great

muslimaprincess
12-26-2006, 05:22 PM
[QUOTE=Kittygyal;607350]Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warabarakathuhu

subhnallah! by me reading your post walahi i am in tears! :cry: thast how upset i am because first i wana meet Muhmammad Sallalhuali wassalam

Well dear sister don't despair because this is possible...... To see the beloved prophet muhammed (saw) all you need to do is ...no 1. Recite the durood sharif
no 2. Recite the durood sharif
no 3. Keep on reciting the durood sharif 24/7
Oh and the durood does not have to be the longesat one just JAZALLAHU ANNA MUHAMMADAN SWALALAHU ALAIHI WASALAM will suffice. But remember to do it standing ,sitting ,waking, and most importantly before you sleep.......and inshallah you will catch a glimpse or feel he's presence
And remember shaitan can imitate all accept our beloved prophet (saw)
Hope you try this...

Kittygyal
12-26-2006, 07:10 PM
[QUOTE=muslimaprincess;608311]
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warabarakathuhu

subhnallah! by me reading your post walahi i am in tears! :cry: thast how upset i am because first i wana meet Muhmammad Sallalhuali wassalam

Well dear sister don't despair because this is possible...... To see the beloved prophet muhammed (saw) all you need to do is ...no 1. Recite the durood sharif
no 2. Recite the durood sharif
no 3. Keep on reciting the durood sharif 24/7
Oh and the durood does not have to be the longesat one just JAZALLAHU ANNA MUHAMMADAN SWALALAHU ALAIHI WASALAM will suffice. But remember to do it standing ,sitting ,waking, and most importantly before you sleep.......and inshallah you will catch a glimpse or feel he's presence
And remember shaitan can imitate all accept our beloved prophet (saw)
Hope you try this...

Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi Warbarakathuhu

Ukthi i wana meet Muhammad salahuali wassalm when i die inshallah

Ma'assalama

M2A^AKIB^
12-26-2006, 07:37 PM
Allahu Akbar!

i wish that would happen to me.

let's just keep working hard to see our prophet live in Jannah!

Kittygyal
12-26-2006, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ya Mustafa
Allahu Akbar!

Asslamualikum warhmathullahi Warbarakathuhu

INSHALLAH INSHALLAH ALLAH AZWAJAL! :cry:

Ma'assalama

Munda Pakistani
12-26-2006, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ya Mustafa
Allahu Akbar!

can't wait :cry:

Kittygyal
12-26-2006, 08:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Munda Pakistani
can't wait :cry:
me either :cry: :cry:

root
12-26-2006, 08:18 PM
We have names for people who suffer such grandure personal experiences. "Mad" "Psychotic" and "Delusional", clearly this demonstrates sanity in numbers so we label it religous experience.

You say you have experienced the prophet of your religion? Well, some people have an experience with a pink elephant. Peter sutcliffe, the Yorkshire Ripper had experiences of Jesus talking to him to kill women and he is locked up for life. Asylums are full of people who have had experiences with Napoleon and Charlie Chaplin to name but a few.

All that really needs to be said about personal experiences of such that you have is lucky for you it is religous based, else I would keep quite if I was you. Whilst also, you may find yourself believing firmly in what you experienced, just don't expect anyone else to take your word for it.

Without prejudice or offence

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.