/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why do I consider corporations

um-ali1981
12-01-2006, 08:59 AM
corporations are part of the evolution of the comming of judgement day- they will one day combine to bring forth the one world order- but they do not discriminate and they allow the hijab in the work place- they actually protect it with equal opportunity here in the states. I am so torn- they are the only ones willing to give me the chance for employment in my location- but they are my enemy as well- what to do! what to do!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
12-01-2006, 09:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by um-ali1981
corporations are part of the evolution of the comming of judgement day- they will one day combine to bring forth the one world order- but they do not discriminate and they allow the hijab in the work place- they actually protect it with equal opportunity here in the states. I am so torn- they are the only ones willing to give me the chance for employment in my location- but they are my enemy as well- what to do! what to do!
sis what corporotatiosn r u referrin 2 xactly :?

if a sis owened a corporation u mean u woudl refuse 2 work 4 her too? or any other halal corp for that matter? like microsoft 4 e.g.?

salams

um-ali1981
12-01-2006, 09:06 AM
microsoft is halal?????? How so :)

lolwatever
12-01-2006, 09:09 AM
microsoft is halal?????? How so :)
assuming ur working as a software engineer or some project manager... whats so haram about that :?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
um-ali1981
12-01-2006, 09:15 AM
i didn't say its haram but for the sake of arguement where is the equipment manufactured and what enviornmental factors are affected or involved- ie. labor- polution- what software is manufactured- everything leaves a trail- and consequences whether seen or not-
what cheese is so powerful??? I LOVE JEBNA- smoked cheddar to be exact :)

lolwatever
12-01-2006, 09:18 AM
i didn't say its haram but for the sake of arguement where is the equipment manufactured and what enviornmental factors are affected or involved- ie. labor- polution- what software is manufactured- everything leaves a trail- and consequences whether seen or not-
what cheese is so powerful??? I LOVE JEBNA- smoked cheddar to be exact :)
:lol: sis, smoked cheddar will be arriving at this forum any minute inshalah ;D

as for the other bit, i thinkk i understand where ur coming from, but as i said it depends what ur doing allahu alam. if ur referrin about interest thing then i dont really know.

but microsoft as a corporoation, suppose i owned it and i was jus tproducing windows... there's perfectly nothing wrong to work in it as long as ur job meets islamic requirements (nothing haram involved etc)

take care all the best :D

salams

syilla
12-01-2006, 09:23 AM
:sl:

oo...sis why don't you try to open your own business....

like selling plants or something.. or teaching.

um-ali1981
12-01-2006, 09:29 AM
InshaALLAH- but unfortunately i have not been given the privilage of extra finances- its dollar to dollar for me- HAMDUALLAH i'm not complaining- if it is meant to be it will be

lolwatever
12-01-2006, 09:30 AM
InshaALLAH- but unfortunately i have not been given the privilage of extra finances- its dollar to dollar for me- HAMDUALLAH i'm not complaining- if it is meant to be it will be
mashalah may allah put blessing in ur wealth ameen.

but yeh sis allahu alam as long as ur job isnt haram, just go 4it n save up till ur able 2 make ur own halal corp :D

:w:

um-ali1981
12-01-2006, 09:36 AM
maybe we could open a cheese factory and smoke our own cheddar lol :) just kidding- however i would love to have my own business to where I can make a profit and introduce ISLAM not represent it- (in case i fall short) but PRESENT it> YA know

Malaikah
12-01-2006, 09:55 AM

^NO!! Please dont smoke me!:offended:

;D

p.s. welcome to the forum! :)

Yasmine018
12-01-2006, 12:28 PM
niway :welcome:

lolwatever
12-01-2006, 12:32 PM
maybe we could open a cheese factory and smoke our own cheddar lol :) just kidding- however i would love to have my own business to where I can make a profit and introduce ISLAM not represent it- (in case i fall short) but PRESENT it> YA know
meet the sis below, she makes a very good self-supply of cheese 4 ur factory plans :D

format_quote Originally Posted by cheese

^NO!! Please dont smoke me!:offended:

;D

Aisha20
12-01-2006, 05:04 PM
welcome

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.